Gastric medicine, when is it correct?2018-05-02 10:25:37 165 ℃
As the saying goes, ten people have nine stomachs, and it can be seen that the stomach is a high-grade disease. Whether it is reflux esophagitis, chronic gastritis, peptic ulcers, or even gastric malignancy patients require oral stomach medicine. At present, many stomach medicines are over-the-counter medicines that can be purchased without medical treatment. Even many families often have small stomach medicine kits. The most important thing for stomach medicine is to take it at the right time and choose the right time to get the best results. So, when is it right to take stomach medicine, is it fasting, before going to bed, before meals, at meals, or after meals? This is really stressful.
The commonly used stomach medicines include antacids, acid-suppressants, mucosal protective agents, and gastrointestinal prokinetic agents. p>
First, what are the commonly used antacids? How to eat it?
Most antacids are weak alkaline substances. After oral administration, they can neutralize stomach acid, thus relieving symptoms such as acid reflux, heartburn and stomachache caused by hyperacidity and promoting mucosal healing. Commonly used antacids are divided into:
1. Absorbent antacids, such as sodium bicarbonate. p>
2, non-absorbable antacids, such as aluminum magnesium carbonate tablets (Daxi), aluminum and magnesium plus suspension (Anderson) and so on. This type of medicine is usually administered 1-2 hours after a meal or orally at bedtime and on stomach attack. Because gastric acid secretion is a dynamic process, oral secretion of gastric acid after meal takes a peak time, and gastric emptying is relatively slow at this time, can play the biggest role of the drug, efficacy can be maintained for 3-4 hours.
Second, what are the commonly used anti-acid drugs? How to eat it?
Reducing gastric mucosal damage by inhibiting gastric acid secretion. Commonly used antacids are divided into:
1. H2 receptor antagonists: eg cimitidine (first generation), ranitidine (second generation), famotidine ( Third Generation). At present, famotidine is relatively commonly used in clinical practice. Its strength is more than 30 times stronger than cimetidine and 6-10 times stronger than ranitidine. Absorption of this type of drug is not affected by food. It takes about 1 hour after oral administration to take effect, peak plasma concentration within 2-3 hours, and the duration of action lasts for more than 12 hours. Therefore, it is usually taken once a day after breakfast or dinner or before bedtime. .
2. Proton pump inhibitors are the most potent drugs that inhibit gastric acid secretion.Things. Commonly used drugs such as: omeprazole (Ok enteric-coated capsules, omeprazole tablets), lansoprazole (dakpron capsules), pantoprazole (Friuli Su, Pantoloch), Ray Betaprazole (Reppert, Pollet), Esomeprazole (Nexus). Such drugs are susceptible to food and need to be taken before breakfast. If you take it twice daily, you need to take it orally or before dinner. This is the highest peak of postprandial gastric acid secretion, and the effect of inhibiting gastric acid will be the most effective.
Third, how to take gastric mucosal protective agent?
Gastric mucosal protective agent refers to a type of drug that protects and strengthens the function of gastric mucosal defense. It can act as an umbrella for gastric mucosa and can promote mucosal healing.
Commonly used gastric mucosal protective drugs include: aluminum magnesium carbonate tablets (such as Daxi), aluminum magnesium plus suspension (Anda), sucralfate, Jifa tablet (Hui Hui strengthen), membrane Stara tablets (rebamiide), tinctures such as potassium citrate tablets/capsules/granules (Livzon Dele), and compound barium aluminate pellets/tablets (Deterbuta/Stopper).
Note: When taking gastric mucosal protection, only a small amount of warm water is needed to take the drug. It is recommended that you should not drink too much water within half an hour, otherwise the protective effect of the drug will weaken.
Four, how to promote gastrointestinal motility drugs?
The most commonly used gastrointestinal motility drugs are: dopamine D2 receptor antagonists such as metoclopramide (metopram), domperidone (Modine Morphine); 5-HT4 receptor agonists such as: cisapride, mosapride. This kind of drug should be taken half an hour before meals, and the efficacy of the drug should reach the peak when it is eaten, which will promote gastrointestinal motility.
Guess you like
- 2018-09-28Another young girl was poisoned! Remember, they must not be mixed together →
- 2018-09-22Raise a pot at home, the cost of medicine is not spent! The safest blood vessel "protective umbrella" is too valuable
- 2018-09-17I woke up at 3-4 in the morning and couldn't sleep. What was the situation?
- 2018-09-14"A drop of fine ten drops of blood" semen is really valuable? Chinese medicine has an answer!
- 2018-09-13Foreign women donated organs after death, 4 were killed by donors, and 3 of them died of breast cancer
- 2018-09-13The elbow accidentally hit the corner of the table and hit the ribs. It hurts and there is such a big scour.···
- 2018-09-07Is the woman thirty greedy as a wolf? How many times a week in the same room is normal, too much is not conducive to health
- 2018-09-06Wash your face first or wash your hair first? These \"orders\" are too important, you are wrong in the first article
- 2018-09-05Can sexual intercourse extend life? More benefits are clear after reading
- 2018-09-03During the medical examination, because of shyness, do not do anorectal examination? Never
- Men who take a cold shower after a morning exercise, 4 people should pay special attention to sudden death
- Is it easy to lose your temper? What are the performances?
- After the age of 50, you can do these 4 simple actions, indicating that you are superb and long-lived!
- Eating a watermelon died in the night, just because he didn't pay attention! And these taboos you may have overlooked
- This kind of grass in the countryside, natural antibiotics, detoxification, these 5 things together to soak in water, the effect will be better
- Is fermented bean curd really unhealthy? The answer is unexpected and must be seen for family health
- After fry this kind of nut, the calcium content is 50 times more than the original, you may not know!
- Why do you lick your fingers? Can you not worry? Today all told you clearly
- Shooting your disease with your hands is so simple!
- Blocking your body here will trigger 70 diseases! This dredge method is super useful!