Nine more preferences than smoking! See the first to scare!2018-06-08 00:25:54 156 ℃
1Sit a whole day
Long-term use of an office or car can lead to many health problems. Even if you exercise regularly, you cannot offset the sedentary hazard.
The Canadian Health Services and Cancer Health Center in Alberta, Canada, found that nearly 160,000 cases of breast, colon, prostate, and lung cancer that occur each year are associated with lack of exercise.
Recommendations: In your work, you should develop the habit of getting up and moving regularly. At home, you should also be more active.
2Without range hood
United States A study published in the Journal of Environmental Health Outlook found that when using gas stoves, poor ventilation can lead to serious over-production of carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide and formaldehyde in the room. These three kinds of pollutants are extremely common in secondhand smoke.
Suggestions: Regardless of frying and cooking, as long as the gas stove is used, the hood should be turned on, which can reduce pollution by 60% to 90%.
3Meat eats too much
United States A study published by the University of Southern California in the journal Cell Metabolism found that people who consume large amounts of animal protein in midlife have four times higher cancer deaths than their peers in the future.
Recommendation: Replace some animal proteins with legumes and other plant proteins. Middle-aged people should supplement protein by body weight every day, and 0.8 grams should be added for every 2 pounds (0.9 kg).
4High-Temperature Fried Food
A number of studies have shown that excessive cooking oil temperatures can produce acrolein and a large number of PAHs. Such carcinogens are also found in cigarettes and can easily cause respiratory inflammation.
Recommendations: Use more olive oil and avoid high oil temperatures when cooking.
5 longPeriod deficiency
Long-term lack of sleep can easily lead to high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, obesity and other health problems. The study found that the proportion of increase in mortality caused by less than 6 to 7 hours of sleep per night was comparable to smoking. In addition, the lack of deep sleep and circadian rhythm disturbances also accelerate the growth of tumors.
Recommendations: Ensuring adequate sleep 7 to 8 hours a day is critical to health.
6Didn't drink enough water
Even a slight degree of dehydration (less than 2% of normal body fluids) will affect energy levels. Dehydration results in more viscous blood and reduces the efficiency of the heart's delivery of oxygen and nutrients to various tissues and organs.
Recommendations: When we are at work, we must add more water as we face the computer for a long time.
7If you are tired, you will no longer exercise
This can be counterproductive. The study found that adults who are accustomed to sedentary, but healthy, exercise 3 times a week for 20 minutes each time. After six weeks, they no longer feel tired but are more energetic.
Exercise regularly to increase physical strength and endurance helps the cardiovascular system deliver oxygen and nutrients throughout the body.
Recommendations: Almost all activities can help relieve fatigue, such as singing, taking a deep breath, and walking. If you can't lift your strength, you can lie down flat and put your pillow under your feet so that your feet are slightly higher than your head. You can make blood flow to your head and stay awake.
8Lying in bed and playing with mobile phones
Blu-ray from the display of tablets, smartphones, etc. inhibits the secretion of melatonin and disrupts the body. Natural circadian rhythm, which causes fatigue.
Recommended: Shut down at least half an hour before bedtime.
9 Have a drink before going to bed
Alcohol reduces blood sugar levels, inhibits the central nervous system, produces a sedative effect, and eventually disrupts sleep. This is because alcohol can cause disorders in the adrenal glands during metabolism, making it easy for drinkers to wake up at night.
Recommendation: Do not drink alcohol within 3 to 4 hours before bedtime.
Guess you like
- 2018-08-19People over the age of 40 should pay attention! The last thing before going to bed is not to undress and go to bed! But...
- 2018-08-05I and my family are determined not to use traditional Chinese medicine injection preparations.
- 2018-08-04These 7 health common sense, there are still many people do not know!
- 2018-08-03Stomach disease can not eat anything, how to start the "protective stomach war"?
- 2018-05-29How should women check the mammary gland regularly? What items are checked? Please read this article, full of dry goods
- 2018-05-04Is the cupping really detox? Is the extracted blisters really a toxin in the body?
- 2018-05-04After fry this kind of nut, the calcium content is 50 times more than the original, you may not know!
- 2018-05-03Doctor reveals: Naked sleep is good or not?
- 2018-05-03Vitamins can not be eaten casually, these people do not eat!
- 2018-05-02Gastric medicine, when is it correct?
- After the age of 50, you can do these 4 simple actions, indicating that you are superb and long-lived!
- Eating a watermelon died in the night, just because he didn't pay attention! And these taboos you may have overlooked
- This kind of grass in the countryside, natural antibiotics, detoxification, these 5 things together to soak in water, the effect will be better
- Is fermented bean curd really unhealthy? The answer is unexpected and must be seen for family health
- After fry this kind of nut, the calcium content is 50 times more than the original, you may not know!
- Why do you lick your fingers? Can you not worry? Today all told you clearly
- Shooting your disease with your hands is so simple!
- Blocking your body here will trigger 70 diseases! This dredge method is super useful!
- 5 national old Chinese doctors do not eat this food! It is worth thinking deeply for everyone!
- Seeing the drug product manual \"careful use \", \"use of \", \"disable\"... the difference between the words, may be awful!