Nine more preferences than smoking! See the first to scare!2018-06-08 00:25:54 288 ℃
1Sit a whole day
Long-term use of an office or car can lead to many health problems. Even if you exercise regularly, you cannot offset the sedentary hazard.
The Canadian Health Services and Cancer Health Center in Alberta, Canada, found that nearly 160,000 cases of breast, colon, prostate, and lung cancer that occur each year are associated with lack of exercise.
Recommendations: In your work, you should develop the habit of getting up and moving regularly. At home, you should also be more active.
2Without range hood
United States A study published in the Journal of Environmental Health Outlook found that when using gas stoves, poor ventilation can lead to serious over-production of carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide and formaldehyde in the room. These three kinds of pollutants are extremely common in secondhand smoke.
Suggestions: Regardless of frying and cooking, as long as the gas stove is used, the hood should be turned on, which can reduce pollution by 60% to 90%.
3Meat eats too much
United States A study published by the University of Southern California in the journal Cell Metabolism found that people who consume large amounts of animal protein in midlife have four times higher cancer deaths than their peers in the future.
Recommendation: Replace some animal proteins with legumes and other plant proteins. Middle-aged people should supplement protein by body weight every day, and 0.8 grams should be added for every 2 pounds (0.9 kg).
4High-Temperature Fried Food
A number of studies have shown that excessive cooking oil temperatures can produce acrolein and a large number of PAHs. Such carcinogens are also found in cigarettes and can easily cause respiratory inflammation.
Recommendations: Use more olive oil and avoid high oil temperatures when cooking.
5 longPeriod deficiency
Long-term lack of sleep can easily lead to high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, obesity and other health problems. The study found that the proportion of increase in mortality caused by less than 6 to 7 hours of sleep per night was comparable to smoking. In addition, the lack of deep sleep and circadian rhythm disturbances also accelerate the growth of tumors.
Recommendations: Ensuring adequate sleep 7 to 8 hours a day is critical to health.
6Didn't drink enough water
Even a slight degree of dehydration (less than 2% of normal body fluids) will affect energy levels. Dehydration results in more viscous blood and reduces the efficiency of the heart's delivery of oxygen and nutrients to various tissues and organs.
Recommendations: When we are at work, we must add more water as we face the computer for a long time.
7If you are tired, you will no longer exercise
This can be counterproductive. The study found that adults who are accustomed to sedentary, but healthy, exercise 3 times a week for 20 minutes each time. After six weeks, they no longer feel tired but are more energetic.
Exercise regularly to increase physical strength and endurance helps the cardiovascular system deliver oxygen and nutrients throughout the body.
Recommendations: Almost all activities can help relieve fatigue, such as singing, taking a deep breath, and walking. If you can't lift your strength, you can lie down flat and put your pillow under your feet so that your feet are slightly higher than your head. You can make blood flow to your head and stay awake.
8Lying in bed and playing with mobile phones
Blu-ray from the display of tablets, smartphones, etc. inhibits the secretion of melatonin and disrupts the body. Natural circadian rhythm, which causes fatigue.
Recommended: Shut down at least half an hour before bedtime.
9 Have a drink before going to bed
Alcohol reduces blood sugar levels, inhibits the central nervous system, produces a sedative effect, and eventually disrupts sleep. This is because alcohol can cause disorders in the adrenal glands during metabolism, making it easy for drinkers to wake up at night.
Recommendation: Do not drink alcohol within 3 to 4 hours before bedtime.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.