The organs are more painful than you when you are insomnia. Please receive 5 tips for sleeping on the bed.2018-06-08 00:25:57 265 ℃
How insomnia is forced to stay up late? After lying down, I can't sleep and I can see the time changing from 11 o'clock to 12 o'clock. Sometimes I fall asleep and I wake up several times a night...
Sleep is not good for people, but for a long time it will suffocate your health. Xiao Bian teaches you some experiences of sleeping on the bed today.
A definitive indicator for self-rated sleep quality
Do you have any sleep problems? Use the "sleep quality advice" published by the American Sleep Association to test yourself. This is the first ever recommendation from an authoritative organization on the quality of sleep.
1. Be able to fall asleep in 30 minutes
At night it should be If you can't sleep for half an hour, you have difficulty sleeping.
This may be because your physiology and psychology are not ready for sleep, or you may be caused by your mobile phone or computer before going to bed.
2, waking up less than twice in the middle of the night
If you wake up more than five times a night more than twice, you have a sleep disorder . If you wake up several times during the night, but each time you roll over and sleep again, this situation is not a matter of sleep quality.
Elderly people over the age of 65 are also normally waking up twice a night.
3. Can wake up quickly after waking up
After waking up, he can fall back to sleep within 20 minutes. The old man may need 30 minutes to show that sleep is OK. . Otherwise, you may face the problem of lack of sleep time.
If you wake up 2 hours earlier than usual, you can't sleep again. It's early wake up and it's also a sleep problem.Species.
If you can meet the above three criteria, it shows that your sleep quality is good, otherwise there may be sleep problems.
If you sleep well for more than 3 days in a week, and this condition lasts for 3 months, you are insomnia and you should seek medical attention.
Awful sleep, body organs are also affected
"China Sleep Index 2017" showed that sleep problems plagued 50.3% of people.
A study of sleep problems at the University of Surrey, UK, showed that more than 700 genes in the blood had changed in subjects who had been on sleep for less than 6 hours per night for 7 days. This means that the chemical balance in the human body has changed.
Furthermore, you cannot sleep well and many organs of your body are also involved.
When resting and lying down, blood flow into the liver is more than standing, which is beneficial to enhance liver cell function and improve liver detoxification. If the liver is not rested, liver blood flow will be relatively insufficient, and damaged liver cells will be difficult to repair and worsen.
The brain organizes daytime information during sleep , and clean up the metabolic waste generated by the information. Poor sleep can make the brain not rest well and increase the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
After the person is asleep, the heart rate is about 10-30 times/minute lower than when he is awake, and the heart can be slightly "relaxed". Adults who sleep less than 6 hours or more than 8 hours per night are at greater risk for heart problems.
Night filtration of the kidneys is slower than during the day, and urine will be reduced accordingly. If there is a lack of continuous sleep for a long period of time, kidney function may rapidly decline.
Snoring and sleeping may affect each other. The snoring sound “pauses” from time to time, and after a break of three or five seconds, it is “restarted”, which is a manifestation of sleep apnea.
Sleep apnea is often characterized by poor nighttime sleepiness, with drowsiness, lack of concentration, and irritable temperament during the day. . In addition, sleep apnea also increases the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease such as atrial fibrillation, myocardial infarction, and hypertension. It requires timely medical attention.
Long-term sleep is not good, endocrine disorders may occur, affecting blood pressure, blood sugar, and the risk of multiple diseases.
Who stole your sleep?
Sleep well, which may be caused by anxiety, anger, sadness or other psychological factors or emotions. May be related to illness, taking drugs. In life, the following things are most likely to steal sleep.
Thinking about things before going to bed
Thinking about things before going to bed is prone to anxiety, tension, and excitement, which can make it difficult to fall asleep. It is recommended to listen to soothing music to relax, adjust emotions, and help to sleep.
Exercising before going to sleep
Suitable exercise will help eliminate daytime The tension increases the quality of sleep at night. However, if you start exercising before going to sleep, your brain will be over-excited and you will miss the ideal time to fall asleep, which will lead to poor sleep. It is recommended not to exercise within 2 hours before bedtime.
Don't eat well before going to bed
Before going to sleep, the stomach should be peaceful, with no feeling of food in the stomach, nor hunger .
Being too full before going to bed will increase the burden on the digestive system and cause stomach problems.Esophageal reflux. Dinner should not be too full, and try to sleep more than 3 hours.
Being hungry before going to bed can also affect sleep. At this time you can drink half a glass of milk or half a bowl of millet 1 hour before bedtime. Porridge, but does not advocate eating before going to sleep.
Lack of Nutrition
The lack of calcium and magnesium may cause problems in people's sleep, including problems such as excessive brain excitement before going to bed and difficulties in falling asleep, and difficulty in falling asleep after going to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
To solve this problem, it is advisable to eat 500 grams of vegetables, especially green leafy vegetables, and 300 grams of dairy products (including milk, yogurt) per day.
Five tips for sleeping on a bed
If you want to "go to sleep naturally," you can also try the following methods.
1. Cultivate the habit of “seeing a bed and sleepy”
If you want to bed, you will be able to fall asleep. First you must build a bed and sleep. "Conditional reflexes" make you want to sleep when you see the bed.
Be careful not to do anything unrelated to sleep in bed, such as watching a cell phone, watching TV, reading a book, etc.
When you are not sleepy, do not go to bed. When you are in trouble, go to bed immediately. If you lie down for 20 minutes and you still can't sleep, get up and do some relaxing things, such as meditation, and wait until you get sleepy and lie back in bed. Through repeated training, you will feel sleepy when you see the bed.
2, increase sleep
Sleep power, also known as sleep stress, stays awakeThe longer the sleep power is, the easier it is to fall asleep.
People who suffer from insomnia may try to sleep at night or not during the day and do not take a nap.
Adhere to exercise for 1 hour per day, such as walking, jogging, swimming, etc., can also increase sleep motivation.
3. Eliminating negative emotions
Before bedtime meditation can help eliminate negative emotions. Everyone can try “4 7 seconds "breathing method.
Inhale for the first 7 seconds, while feeling your body, from toes to knees, to glutes, abdomen, shoulders, arms, head, imagine Every part is full of vitality.
Keep breathing for the second 7 seconds and imagine that the body is gradually quiet and relaxed...
Exhaled for the third 7 seconds, imagine that the body is slowly releasing all negative emotions.
Hold your breath for the fourth 7 seconds, then repeat for a total of 7 repetitions.
4. Bedding should be appropriate
The mattress should be moderately soft and hard, and when lying flat, place your hands into the neck, back, waist and buttocks below the thighs to see if there is any space. If there are no gaps and the curves fit together, the mattress is more suitable.
The height of the pillow is preferably 10~15cm. Normal people should sleep in the right lateral position. The room temperature should be controlled at 15°C~24°C.
5. Massage Acupoints
Insomnia can be relieved by acupuncture and acupuncture points.
Bashing at the Baihui (a two-cornered angle directly above the midpoint of the line) can keep you comfortable and relieve your worries;
Click at the Jingting (at the head, before the hairline) Right at the middle of the 0.5 inch), can relieve headaches, insomnia;
Acupuncture and Yintang points (right and left eyebrows are in the center) can improve dizziness, insomnia and other issues.
If all of the above methods are ineffective, it is best to go to the hospital physical and mental health department or sleep department, and take medicines that help to sleep under the guidance of a doctor. Some people worry that sleeping pills have "side effects" and are very repulsive. Actually, it is not necessary. It is relatively safe to follow the doctor's advice.
Have you learned these methods?
[Practical]Mozed by mosquitoes without rubbing This is an immediate itch, no penny!
This Text editor: Han
Looks good, welcomes you!< /p>
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 2019-01-13Heart is not good, touch less "2 yellow", eat more "2 red", stay away from four things, heart will gradually improve.
- 2018-12-27The death of a 4-year-old girl Zhou Yang! In China, all health products are deceptive
- 2018-10-29What are the symptoms of thyroid cancer after surgery that may indicate a worsening of the condition?
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.
- Expert: These exercises are like "antihypertensive drugs". Hypertensive patients can try more!
- The truth of "women's intra-abdominal death left behind by gauze after induced labor" sounds the alarm bell!