85% of cancer patients have these 6 habits, many people have not noticed, do you have these 6 aspects?2018-09-02 00:25:31 149 ℃
In the end, it is only when you eat it, you have cancer. It seems to have been a topic of love for wild health experts in various countries on the Internet. Yesterday, even the father of Xiaobian was recruited, and the circle of friends appeared on how to eat cancer prevention. This is true. Alcohol. Alcohol is carcinogenic, it is full bloom, as shown in the figure, from top to bottom. The oropharynx, throat, esophagus, breast, liver, colon, and rectum are all missed. Red meat. Mammal meat such as pork, beef, and mutton is red meat. The WHO listed it as a Class II A carcinogen, mainly leading to colorectal cancer. Processing meat. The WHO classifies processed meat as a Class I carcinogen that can cause colorectal cancer. High salt diet. Excessive salt intake can lead to gastric cancer. According to relevant survey data, the daily intake of salt per person in China is about 8-10 grams, while the person who eats pickles has a daily intake of more than 15 grams, far exceeding the required amount. standard. Insufficient fruit intake. Too little fruit can cause oropharyngeal cancer, esophageal cancer, lung cancer and stomach cancer. According to the study, people who eat less than 100g of fruit a day are at least twice as likely to develop gastric cancer as those who eat more than 100g per day. The recommended fruit intake is more than 300g per day. Insufficient fiber intake. Low fiber intake can lead to colorectal cancer. According to statistics, if the daily intake of fiber is less than 6g, the incidence of colorectal cancer is at least 85% higher than that of those above 6g. Insufficient intake of non-starch vegetables. It seems that eating vegetables is as serious as not eating fruits. Non-starch vegetables mean that you can't use the high-risk factors of diabetes to fill the number of potatoes. Insufficient intake can lead to oropharyngeal cancer, esophageal cancer and stomach cancer. The recommended intake is over 375g per day.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.