Men who take a cold shower after a morning exercise, 4 people should pay special attention to sudden death2018-09-06 20:25:24 245 ℃
Sauna days, the sweaty "sportsman" washed a cold bath, and the result was a heart attack. The bathroom was never rescued. The doctor reminded that the citizens with cerebrovascular disease are at the moment. During the sweltering season, don't let the body withstand such a cold and hot test to avoid the risk of sudden death.
The event is like this:
Old Week is 40 years old. He is a middle-level cadre of a large enterprise. He was fascinated by morning exercises two years ago. That year he was diagnosed with arteriosclerosis and signs of coronary heart disease. According to the doctor's advice, he started a daily morning run. Some time ago, Shenyang entered the most sultry season of the year. Lao Zhou also showed off with his companions, saying that he was running out of sweat and went home for a cold shower. It was very cool! This cold shower has become a deadly cool. In the morning ten days ago, the old week never appeared again.
According to the introduction, showering with cold water after exercise is the direct cause of heart attack in the elderly. This is because when the whole body is sweating, sudden cold stimulation of the outside world will lead to cardiovascular contraction and rapid reduction of blood supply in the body. Because of the history of arteriosclerosis and coronary heart disease before the old week, in vivo ischemia induced myocardial infarction under such stimulation.
In fact, almost every summer when the sauna days arrive, there will be people who have a sudden heart attack because they take a cold shower or wash their hair with cold water. He warned the public, especially those with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. In the sweltering season, don't let the body withstand such a cold and hot test to avoid the risk of sudden death.
4 people should pay special attention
1 Long-term singles
A new study from Harvard Medical School found that the disadvantaged sex group has a shorter life span in an environment where the gender is out of balance. Another study found that single women lived 7 to 15 years less than married women, and the risk of death increased by 23%. Single men lived 8 to 17 years shorter than married men, and the risk of death was 32% higher, equivalent to 10 years of life. And 30 to 39 years old is the most risky age group. In recent years, there have been more and more people advocating singles in China, and the proportion of men and women has also become apparently unbalanced. Busy work, no garage, high demand, and small circle are the main reasons. Older single men and women should face life with a satisfied attitude. From the heart, don't blindly compare and create opportunities to communicate with others.
2. People who are used to sedentary
The British Medical Journal published a new study in Australia that found that sedentary time is more than three hours a day. Will live for 2 years, even if exercise regularly can not offset the health hazards caused by sedentary. Another study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, Internal Medicine found that people who spend more than 11 hours per se per day have a 40% increase in mortality over the next three years compared with those who sit for four hours a day. The researchers suggest that it is best to sit down and sit down, don't forget to stretch when you are sitting.
Long distance commuting takes up time for people to exercise, leisure, and party. The study found that more than one hour of commuting to and from work each day can lead to a multiplication of stress, the negative impact of which is comparable to sedentary. Researchers at Umeå University in Sweden say that women who commute more than 50 kilometers a day are the most likely to lose their lives.
3. People who are short of sleep or sleepy< A recent study by Harvard Medical School shows that people who sleep less than five hours a night or more than nine hours have a shorter life expectancy. Long-term lack of sleep can lead to health problems such as cognition, memory, and obesity, and increase the risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and certain cancers. The study also found that frequent sleep overtime can also lead to health problems, too much sleep is likely to increase the risk of diabetes and depression, the average sleep of 8 hours a day is most beneficial to longevity. Researchers suggest that people who can't guarantee sleep at night are better off for half an hour to an hour at noon.
4. People who fear death
There is a positive meaning for the mild fear of death, which is beneficial for people to actively exercise and improve their diet, but they are worried too much. Will affect life expectancy, especially for middle-aged and elderly people. A study of cancer patients published in the 2012 National Library of Medicine found that "death anxiety" is one of the reasons for the shortened life expectancy of patients. A study of Americans after the September 11th incident found that extreme fear of death increased the risk of cardiovascular disease by a factor of three to five.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.