Men who take a cold shower after a morning exercise, 4 people should pay special attention to sudden death2018-09-06 20:25:24 160 ℃
Sauna days, the sweaty "sportsman" washed a cold bath, and the result was a heart attack. The bathroom was never rescued. The doctor reminded that the citizens with cerebrovascular disease are at the moment. During the sweltering season, don't let the body withstand such a cold and hot test to avoid the risk of sudden death.
The event is like this:
Old Week is 40 years old. He is a middle-level cadre of a large enterprise. He was fascinated by morning exercises two years ago. That year he was diagnosed with arteriosclerosis and signs of coronary heart disease. According to the doctor's advice, he started a daily morning run. Some time ago, Shenyang entered the most sultry season of the year. Lao Zhou also showed off with his companions, saying that he was running out of sweat and went home for a cold shower. It was very cool! This cold shower has become a deadly cool. In the morning ten days ago, the old week never appeared again.
According to the introduction, showering with cold water after exercise is the direct cause of heart attack in the elderly. This is because when the whole body is sweating, sudden cold stimulation of the outside world will lead to cardiovascular contraction and rapid reduction of blood supply in the body. Because of the history of arteriosclerosis and coronary heart disease before the old week, in vivo ischemia induced myocardial infarction under such stimulation.
In fact, almost every summer when the sauna days arrive, there will be people who have a sudden heart attack because they take a cold shower or wash their hair with cold water. He warned the public, especially those with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. In the sweltering season, don't let the body withstand such a cold and hot test to avoid the risk of sudden death.
4 people should pay special attention
1 Long-term singles
A new study from Harvard Medical School found that the disadvantaged sex group has a shorter life span in an environment where the gender is out of balance. Another study found that single women lived 7 to 15 years less than married women, and the risk of death increased by 23%. Single men lived 8 to 17 years shorter than married men, and the risk of death was 32% higher, equivalent to 10 years of life. And 30 to 39 years old is the most risky age group. In recent years, there have been more and more people advocating singles in China, and the proportion of men and women has also become apparently unbalanced. Busy work, no garage, high demand, and small circle are the main reasons. Older single men and women should face life with a satisfied attitude. From the heart, don't blindly compare and create opportunities to communicate with others.
2. People who are used to sedentary
The British Medical Journal published a new study in Australia that found that sedentary time is more than three hours a day. Will live for 2 years, even if exercise regularly can not offset the health hazards caused by sedentary. Another study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, Internal Medicine found that people who spend more than 11 hours per se per day have a 40% increase in mortality over the next three years compared with those who sit for four hours a day. The researchers suggest that it is best to sit down and sit down, don't forget to stretch when you are sitting.
Long distance commuting takes up time for people to exercise, leisure, and party. The study found that more than one hour of commuting to and from work each day can lead to a multiplication of stress, the negative impact of which is comparable to sedentary. Researchers at Umeå University in Sweden say that women who commute more than 50 kilometers a day are the most likely to lose their lives.
3. People who are short of sleep or sleepy< A recent study by Harvard Medical School shows that people who sleep less than five hours a night or more than nine hours have a shorter life expectancy. Long-term lack of sleep can lead to health problems such as cognition, memory, and obesity, and increase the risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and certain cancers. The study also found that frequent sleep overtime can also lead to health problems, too much sleep is likely to increase the risk of diabetes and depression, the average sleep of 8 hours a day is most beneficial to longevity. Researchers suggest that people who can't guarantee sleep at night are better off for half an hour to an hour at noon.
4. People who fear death
There is a positive meaning for the mild fear of death, which is beneficial for people to actively exercise and improve their diet, but they are worried too much. Will affect life expectancy, especially for middle-aged and elderly people. A study of cancer patients published in the 2012 National Library of Medicine found that "death anxiety" is one of the reasons for the shortened life expectancy of patients. A study of Americans after the September 11th incident found that extreme fear of death increased the risk of cardiovascular disease by a factor of three to five.
Guess you like
- 2018-10-29What are the symptoms of thyroid cancer after surgery that may indicate a worsening of the condition?
- 2018-10-26Why do men have a morning? Is it good for Chen Bo?
- 2018-09-28Another young girl was poisoned! Remember, they must not be mixed together →
- 2018-09-22Raise a pot at home, the cost of medicine is not spent! The safest blood vessel "protective umbrella" is too valuable
- 2018-09-17I woke up at 3-4 in the morning and couldn't sleep. What was the situation?
- 2018-09-14"A drop of fine ten drops of blood" semen is really valuable? Chinese medicine has an answer!
- 2018-09-13Foreign women donated organs after death, 4 were killed by donors, and 3 of them died of breast cancer
- 2018-09-13The elbow accidentally hit the corner of the table and hit the ribs. It hurts and there is such a big scour.···
- 2018-09-07Is the woman thirty greedy as a wolf? How many times a week in the same room is normal, too much is not conducive to health
- 2018-09-06Wash your face first or wash your hair first? These \"orders\" are too important, you are wrong in the first article
- Significant positive news! Is hepatitis B new drug with a resistance rate of 0% listed, can ordinary people afford it?
- Delayed 2 days of regret, this disease every 21 seconds, one person died, the high-risk group pay attention!
- Legs and 6 years of lumbar protrusion, actually improved by ginger + liquor, even the sciatic nerve does not hurt!
- 15 people were poisoned because of drinking medicinal liquor, and 5 people died. The reason is ascertained: the medicinal liquor contains this highly toxic Chinese medicine!
- People who smoke for a long time, will smoking cessation suddenly have adverse effects on the body?
- Helicobacter pylori, are you still hesitating to sterilize?
- Some diseases that "sound the West" may be fatal if they delay the disease!
- Men who take a cold shower after a morning exercise, 4 people should pay special attention to sudden death
- Is it easy to lose your temper? What are the performances?
- After the age of 50, you can do these 4 simple actions, indicating that you are superb and long-lived!