4 signals with thick blood, many people are blocked if they don’t pay attention to blood vessels.2018-09-27 20:25:21 110 ℃
A lot of people wait until there is a blood clot, only to know that their blood is sticky.
Experts remind that blood viscosity is often the first step in blood clots! In fact, the following four signals appear, indicating that the blood viscosity in the body may be too high! Especially for the elderly, be careful!
4 signals indicate that your blood is highly viscous
Signal 1: Dizziness in the morning, wakefulness after dinner
Clinical observations show that people with high blood viscosity will feel dizzy when they wake up in the morning, have no strength, no wake up A refreshing, energetic feeling. After eating breakfast, the brain gradually became awake. After dinner, the mental state is the best, and some people are not sleepy until midnight. This may be the signal that the blood is thicker and higher.
Signal 2: Sleepy after lunch, you must sleep immediately
A normal person will feel sleepy after eating lunch, but can bear it. People with high blood viscosity will be trapped immediately after lunch. They will not open their eyes and should sleep immediately. Otherwise, they will be discomforted and they will be listless all afternoon. If you sleep for a while, the mental state will obviously improve. This is because the blood circulation is accelerated after lunch, and people with high blood viscosity are more likely to have insufficient blood supply to the brain.
Signal 3: Shortness of breath when squatting, mostly obese people
People with high blood viscosity Among them, obese people are mostly, these people are more difficult to kneel, even because of obesity can not work hard, a chest down, shortness of breath, poor breathing. When the human body squats, the blood returning to the heart is reduced, and the blood is too thick, resulting in insufficient blood circulation, and oxygen and carbon dioxide cannot be exchanged, thereby causing difficulty in breathing, suffocating, and the like.
Signal 4: The vision is suddenly blurred, and you can't see things clearly
Some people usually have eyesight, but they often have transient blurring. Suddenly I can't see things clearly. This is a common occurrence in older people over the age of 65. With age, most of the elderly have high blood viscosity, blood circulation is not smooth, nutrients and oxygen can not be supplied to the optic nerve in time, leading to temporary ischemia and hypoxia of the optic nerve and retina, medically known as paroxysmal vision blur.
Finally, the following four early warning signs indicate that the blood viscosity in the body may be high, and middle-aged and elderly people with cardiovascular disease need to pay special attention to blood viscosity.
5 ways to improve blood thickening!
1. Drink plenty of water - water is a universal thinner
Water, a universal thinner. At night, the human body needs to consume a lot of water to digest food, and when it wakes up in the morning, the body will be very scarce. If you drink water in the morning, you can quickly dilute the blood and wash the blood vessels.
But you should drink if you drink water. After getting up in the morning, before three meals, and half an hour after meals, it is the best time to drink before going to bed. The best water supplement is boiled water, which helps to quickly enter the bloodstream and dilute the blood. The most ideal "dilution water" should be plain water or light tea.
2. Eat more foods with diluted blood function
Three meals should be lighter, Mainly based on coarse and fine grain. You can eat more of the following foods: black fungus, onions, mushrooms, pineapples, lemons, tomatoes, red grapes, oranges, ginger, etc. And some lipid-lowering foods: celery, carrots, konjac, hawthorn, seaweed, kelp, corn, etc.
In addition, vegetables, melons and fruits, in addition to containing a lot of water, are also rich in vitamin C and crude fiber. Vitamin C can lower blood fat, crude fiber can effectively prevent the absorption of cholesterol, which is conducive to reducing blood viscosity.
3. Eat less animal viscera - reduce fat intake
The animal's internal organs contain large amounts of cholesterol and saturated fatty acids, which will increase blood viscosity. Three meals are still light, eat less of these high-fat foods and sweets, eat more vegetables, fruits, miscellaneous grains, and eat with thick and thin.
4. Exercise regularly - promote lipid metabolism
Whether climbing or walking, jogging, Aerobic exercise such as swimming can effectively promote lipid metabolism. In addition, exercise can also make the blood flow faster, accelerate the body's metabolism, and prevent blood from sticking. It is recommended to have aerobic exercise 3 to 5 times a week for half an hour to an hour.
5. Smoking cessation and alcohol restriction - preventing accidents
A variety of toxic substances in cigarettes can destroy vascular endothelial function, increase platelet aggregation, and accelerate red blood cells Apoptosis; heavy drinking will also aggravate the symptoms of heart and cerebral ischemia and hypoxia, so I hope everyone can quit smoking and limit alcohol.
Guess you like
- 2018-10-29What are the symptoms of thyroid cancer after surgery that may indicate a worsening of the condition?
- 2018-10-26Why do men have a morning? Is it good for Chen Bo?
- 2018-09-28Another young girl was poisoned! Remember, they must not be mixed together →
- 2018-09-22Raise a pot at home, the cost of medicine is not spent! The safest blood vessel "protective umbrella" is too valuable
- 2018-09-17I woke up at 3-4 in the morning and couldn't sleep. What was the situation?
- 2018-09-14"A drop of fine ten drops of blood" semen is really valuable? Chinese medicine has an answer!
- 2018-09-13Foreign women donated organs after death, 4 were killed by donors, and 3 of them died of breast cancer
- 2018-09-13The elbow accidentally hit the corner of the table and hit the ribs. It hurts and there is such a big scour.···
- 2018-09-07Is the woman thirty greedy as a wolf? How many times a week in the same room is normal, too much is not conducive to health
- 2018-09-06Wash your face first or wash your hair first? These \"orders\" are too important, you are wrong in the first article
- Significant positive news! Is hepatitis B new drug with a resistance rate of 0% listed, can ordinary people afford it?
- Delayed 2 days of regret, this disease every 21 seconds, one person died, the high-risk group pay attention!
- Legs and 6 years of lumbar protrusion, actually improved by ginger + liquor, even the sciatic nerve does not hurt!
- 15 people were poisoned because of drinking medicinal liquor, and 5 people died. The reason is ascertained: the medicinal liquor contains this highly toxic Chinese medicine!
- People who smoke for a long time, will smoking cessation suddenly have adverse effects on the body?
- Helicobacter pylori, are you still hesitating to sterilize?
- Some diseases that "sound the West" may be fatal if they delay the disease!
- Men who take a cold shower after a morning exercise, 4 people should pay special attention to sudden death
- Is it easy to lose your temper? What are the performances?
- After the age of 50, you can do these 4 simple actions, indicating that you are superb and long-lived!