Another young girl was poisoned! Remember, they must not be mixed together →2018-09-28 00:25:34 322 ℃
Public Science Science Communication! Click on the blue button above to follow
An 18-year-old girl from Jiangmen, Guangdong, died bizarrely after eating two cold medicines. It is reported that the girl’s roxithromycin sustained-release capsules and compound methoxynamin capsules Will cause humanophylline poisoning.
Many cold medicines, antipyretics and painkillers have paracetamol (please read the instructions carefully). If you use two cold medicines at the same time, or you can take antipyretics and painkillers at the same time, resulting in excessive intake of paracetamol, it can cause acute liver damage, which can cause liver failure and even death.
In fact, in addition to the risk of mixing different cold medicines, the following common drugs and articles can produce unexpected results. Even threatening human health!
84 disinfectant and toilet cleaner produce chlorine after mixing reaction, through the respiratory tract Invading the human body, causing damage to the upper respiratory tract mucosa, causing strong oxidation of the tissue, inflammatory swelling of the mucous membrane, causing difficulty in breathing, and death in severe cases.
Using Huoxiang Zhengqi Water and Cephalosporin, the old man died unemployed < /strong>
Ningbo’s 60-year-old Wang Dabo after heatstroke, drinked two musk scented water and took two cephalosporins Strong>. As a result, the flushing blood pressure dropped and was sent to the hospital for rescue.
The musk water contains alcohol, which is digested in the body to produce ethanol, while cephalosporins inhibit ethanol in the body. Metabolism causes accumulation of ethanol, which can cause acute liver damage, apnea or even death in severe cases.
Ms. Wang of Taiwan applied sunscreen after spraying the mosquito repellent, allergic redness and swelling on the thighs and back of the hand, and fainting occurred.
The main ingredients in mosquito repellent are DEET and alcohol, while sunscreen contains diphenyl Ketones, a large mixture of DEET, alcohol and benzophenone, are accelerated by the skin at high temperatures, and are susceptible to allergies in people with allergies.
Public Science Science Communication
China Association for Science and Technology Official WeChat National Science Platform< /p>
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 2019-01-13Heart is not good, touch less "2 yellow", eat more "2 red", stay away from four things, heart will gradually improve.
- 2018-12-27The death of a 4-year-old girl Zhou Yang! In China, all health products are deceptive
- 2018-10-29What are the symptoms of thyroid cancer after surgery that may indicate a worsening of the condition?
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.
- Expert: These exercises are like "antihypertensive drugs". Hypertensive patients can try more!
- The truth of "women's intra-abdominal death left behind by gauze after induced labor" sounds the alarm bell!
- Significant positive news! Is hepatitis B new drug with a resistance rate of 0% listed, can ordinary people afford it?