The heartbeat is fast, slow, is it sick?2018-09-28 20:25:30 115 ℃
In general, heart rate usually refers to the number of heartbeats per minute in a normal person's quiet state. According to clinical medical research, the heart rate of normal adults is between 60 and 100 beats per minute, less than 60 beats per minute is called bradycardia, and more than 100 beats per minute is called tachycardia.
So, some people may ask: Is bradycardia and tachycardia causing damage to the heart?
How to detect heart rate
The more convenient way is to touch the pulse. It can usually be detected at these sites:
The volar side of the wrist; the inside of the elbow fossa; the neck side; the back of the foot.
Place your finger on any of the above locations, start timing when there is a pulsation under your finger, record within 60 seconds The number of beats is the heart rate.
The reason for the heartbeat in life
☞1, high pressure The pressure conference increases the heart rate in a sober, quiet state, that is, resting heart rate. When you are emotional, your heartbeat will speed up. If the tachycardia is caused by stress for a long time, it will damage the cardiovascular health of the heart and brain.
☞2, diet effects Full food, tea, coffee, smoking, drinking, etc. can make the sympathetic nerves excited and the heart beat faster.
☞3, position change Sympathetic nerves are excited when standing, and the heartbeat will speed up.
☞4, in addition, some diseases can also cause tachycardia, for example:
Thyroid disease Thyroid disease affects heart function to a certain extent.
Infection Some infections cause inflammation, fever, etc., which also speed up your heart rate.
Heart disease Atrial fibrillation, heart failure and other diseases often manifest as a rapid heart rate.
Therefore, for patients with heartbeat acceleration, targeted treatment should be made after the cause is identified. If there are other patients, consult a doctor and adjust the treatment plan if necessary.
The heart skips quickly, which can cause heart enlargement, abnormal blood sugar, heart failure, damage to vascular health, and increase the incidence and mortality of cardiovascular disease.
Is the heartbeat slow?Section>
Under physiological conditions, slow heartbeat is mainly related to age, gender and other factors. In general, the heart rate of the elderly is slower than that of the young; the heart rate of men is slower than that of women of the same age; the heart rate of athletes is slower than that of ordinary people.
If the long-term heart rate is too slow, it will lead to insufficient blood pumped by the heart, resulting in ischemia and hypoxia. In order to "self-rescue", the body often chooses a compensatory ventricle to speed up the exercise to supply blood. This will in turn lead to insufficient blood return, which may lead to sudden death or even death in sleep.
Expert reminder: If the heartbeat is particularly slow, dizziness, shortness of breath, or even blackness in front of the eyes, you should go to the hospital in time, and do an electrocardiogram and echocardiography under the guidance of a doctor to eliminate Coronary heart disease, cardiomyopathy and other issues.
Guess you like
- 2018-10-29What are the symptoms of thyroid cancer after surgery that may indicate a worsening of the condition?
- 2018-10-26Why do men have a morning? Is it good for Chen Bo?
- 2018-09-28Another young girl was poisoned! Remember, they must not be mixed together →
- 2018-09-22Raise a pot at home, the cost of medicine is not spent! The safest blood vessel "protective umbrella" is too valuable
- 2018-09-17I woke up at 3-4 in the morning and couldn't sleep. What was the situation?
- 2018-09-14"A drop of fine ten drops of blood" semen is really valuable? Chinese medicine has an answer!
- 2018-09-13Foreign women donated organs after death, 4 were killed by donors, and 3 of them died of breast cancer
- 2018-09-13The elbow accidentally hit the corner of the table and hit the ribs. It hurts and there is such a big scour.···
- 2018-09-07Is the woman thirty greedy as a wolf? How many times a week in the same room is normal, too much is not conducive to health
- 2018-09-06Wash your face first or wash your hair first? These \"orders\" are too important, you are wrong in the first article
- Significant positive news! Is hepatitis B new drug with a resistance rate of 0% listed, can ordinary people afford it?
- Delayed 2 days of regret, this disease every 21 seconds, one person died, the high-risk group pay attention!
- Legs and 6 years of lumbar protrusion, actually improved by ginger + liquor, even the sciatic nerve does not hurt!
- 15 people were poisoned because of drinking medicinal liquor, and 5 people died. The reason is ascertained: the medicinal liquor contains this highly toxic Chinese medicine!
- People who smoke for a long time, will smoking cessation suddenly have adverse effects on the body?
- Helicobacter pylori, are you still hesitating to sterilize?
- Some diseases that "sound the West" may be fatal if they delay the disease!
- Men who take a cold shower after a morning exercise, 4 people should pay special attention to sudden death
- Is it easy to lose your temper? What are the performances?
- After the age of 50, you can do these 4 simple actions, indicating that you are superb and long-lived!