The heartbeat is fast, slow, is it sick?2018-09-28 20:25:30 231 ℃
In general, heart rate usually refers to the number of heartbeats per minute in a normal person's quiet state. According to clinical medical research, the heart rate of normal adults is between 60 and 100 beats per minute, less than 60 beats per minute is called bradycardia, and more than 100 beats per minute is called tachycardia.
So, some people may ask: Is bradycardia and tachycardia causing damage to the heart?
How to detect heart rate
The more convenient way is to touch the pulse. It can usually be detected at these sites:
The volar side of the wrist; the inside of the elbow fossa; the neck side; the back of the foot.
Place your finger on any of the above locations, start timing when there is a pulsation under your finger, record within 60 seconds The number of beats is the heart rate.
The reason for the heartbeat in life
☞1, high pressure The pressure conference increases the heart rate in a sober, quiet state, that is, resting heart rate. When you are emotional, your heartbeat will speed up. If the tachycardia is caused by stress for a long time, it will damage the cardiovascular health of the heart and brain.
☞2, diet effects Full food, tea, coffee, smoking, drinking, etc. can make the sympathetic nerves excited and the heart beat faster.
☞3, position change Sympathetic nerves are excited when standing, and the heartbeat will speed up.
☞4, in addition, some diseases can also cause tachycardia, for example:
Thyroid disease Thyroid disease affects heart function to a certain extent.
Infection Some infections cause inflammation, fever, etc., which also speed up your heart rate.
Heart disease Atrial fibrillation, heart failure and other diseases often manifest as a rapid heart rate.
Therefore, for patients with heartbeat acceleration, targeted treatment should be made after the cause is identified. If there are other patients, consult a doctor and adjust the treatment plan if necessary.
The heart skips quickly, which can cause heart enlargement, abnormal blood sugar, heart failure, damage to vascular health, and increase the incidence and mortality of cardiovascular disease.
Is the heartbeat slow?Section>
Under physiological conditions, slow heartbeat is mainly related to age, gender and other factors. In general, the heart rate of the elderly is slower than that of the young; the heart rate of men is slower than that of women of the same age; the heart rate of athletes is slower than that of ordinary people.
If the long-term heart rate is too slow, it will lead to insufficient blood pumped by the heart, resulting in ischemia and hypoxia. In order to "self-rescue", the body often chooses a compensatory ventricle to speed up the exercise to supply blood. This will in turn lead to insufficient blood return, which may lead to sudden death or even death in sleep.
Expert reminder: If the heartbeat is particularly slow, dizziness, shortness of breath, or even blackness in front of the eyes, you should go to the hospital in time, and do an electrocardiogram and echocardiography under the guidance of a doctor to eliminate Coronary heart disease, cardiomyopathy and other issues.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.