When is the most accurate measurement of blood pressure during the day? Many people have done it wrong!2018-10-25 10:25:29 123 ℃
Health Science, take a look at [encyclopedia doctors]!Blood pressure refers to the side pressure acting on the blood vessel wall per unit area when blood flows in a blood vessel. It is the driving force that pushes blood to flow inside the blood vessel. It is called arterial blood pressure, venous blood pressure, capillary blood pressure in different blood vessels, and we generally say that blood pressure refers to arterial blood pressure.
When is the most accurate measurement of blood pressure during the day?
The blood pressure of most people has obvious circadian rhythm, that is, the blood pressure during the daytime activity is high, and the blood pressure is lower after falling asleep at night. Measuring blood pressure every morning when waking up can reflect the sustained effect of the drug's antihypertensive effect and the blood pressure during nighttime sleep, so it is generally recommended that you measure your blood pressure after waking up in the morning. It is best to measure blood pressure at the same time every day. In addition, blood pressure should be measured in time when symptoms such as dizziness, chest tightness, and palpitation appear in the body.
Second, which sphygmomanometer is better?
The commonly used sphygmomanometers are mercury column sphygmomanometer, barometric sphygmomanometer, and electronic sphygmomanometer. The doctor usually uses a mercury column sphygmomanometer, and the measured values are relatively accurate. Pneumatic sphygmomanometers are more portable, but less accurate than mercury sphygmomanometers. Electronic sphygmomanometers are becoming more common, but their values are still subject to certain errors. Moreover, the quality of the sphygmomanometer has a certain relationship with its quality.
Third, how to do sudden high blood pressure?
If your family suddenly has a high blood pressure, you should do this before the ambulance arrives.
1. Let the patient rest in peace, keep quiet, and eliminate his nervousness.
2.Put the patient's head to one side and unfasten the clothes on the patient's neck, chest and waist to avoid obstructing breathing and blood circulation.
3. Conditional can give patients oxygen, try not to move patients.
4.Measure blood pressure at any time and observe changes in blood pressure.
5.If the patient has coma or convulsions, be careful to keep the airway open.
Four key to measuring blood pressure-cuff
The use of the cuff is the key. First of all, it should be the right size. The cuff airbag should at least wrap the upper arm of the 80% . If the cuff is too short, the result of the measurement will be low, the cuff will be too long, and the measurement result will be higher than the actual; the lower edge of the cuff is from the elbow fossa2.5cm, It is elastic and the position is at the same level as the heart. With a barometer and a mercury column sphygmomanometer, the stethoscope should be placed in the elbow's beating, not under the cuff; the cuff should be inflated quickly, so that the pressure inside the balloon can cause the artery to disappear and then rise again 10~20mmHg, then steadily and slowly deflate, if the heart rate is slow and the patient of the property, the deflation rate should be as slow as possible.
5, mild hypertension can not be underestimated
"mild" hypertension refers to diastolic The pressure is equal to or less than 104 mmHg. This type of patient is more common, but many people do not know that it will lead to serious consequences. The US Joint Committee on the Diagnosis, Assessment, and Treatment of Hypertension responded that mild hypertension not only increases the risk of stroke, heart disease, and kidney failure, but is also an important cause of death. Blood pressure can be reduced to normal levels by appropriate salt restriction, low fat diet, smoking cessation, and taking antihypertensive drugs.
Encyclopedia doctors are not allowed to reprint without permission. For authorization and cooperation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Guess you like
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 2019-01-13Heart is not good, touch less "2 yellow", eat more "2 red", stay away from four things, heart will gradually improve.
- 2018-12-27The death of a 4-year-old girl Zhou Yang! In China, all health products are deceptive
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.
- Expert: These exercises are like "antihypertensive drugs". Hypertensive patients can try more!