Helicobacter pylori, are you still hesitating to sterilize?2018-10-25 20:25:45 227 ℃
Do you need bactericidal for H. pylori Hp? There are many patients and even many doctors (including some digestive doctors) are hesitant, whether it is necessary to sterilize, and whether the benefits of sterilization have recently been seen. We have seen the most authoritative voice in academia: Summarize a sentence: there is Hp infection, as long as there are conditions Must kill!
Of course, just recognizing the importance of sterilization is not enough, many patients It took a lot of energy and money, but the result was sterilization failure! Apart from the fact that individual patients are due to bacterial mutations and special resistance, most of the sterilization schemes used are relatively old. For example, the clarithromycin that is preferred in the classic sterilization program is highly resistant in many parts of China. Once the sterilization fails, in order to protect the liver and restore the sensitivity of the bacteria to the drug, it takes 3 months to resterilize.
Helicobacter pylori is the leading cause of gastric cancer p>
Helicobacter pylori infection is necessary, but not sufficient, in the development of Helicobacter pylori-associated gastric cancer, conceptually similar to hepatitis B and hepatitis C virus and human papillomavirus. Infection is necessary for the development of gastric cancer, but H. pylori infection alone is insufficient for gastric cancer formation and includes other factors. However, Helicobacter pylori is not the only cause of gastric cancer, and other rare causes account for 3% to 5% of gastric cancer, including EB virus infection, porcine genetic abnormalities, autoimmune gastritis, and possibly esophageal adenomas. Therefore, even without Helicobacter pylori, gastric adenocarcinoma is almost the same, not all disappear.
The ability to eradicate Helicobacter pylori to prevent gastric cancer formation depends on the patient The level of cancer risk when eradicating Helicobacter pylori. Patients with non-atrophic gastritis can expect complete or near complete protection. Patients with irreversible changes in gastric mucosa are at high risk, but they can be guaranteed that their risk is no longer increased and may be reduced. Risk stratification can also identify patients who may benefit from the secondary cancer prevention after eradication of H. pylori. The benefits of eradication of Helicobacter pylori also apply to patients at high risk of cancer death, such as patients with early gastric cancer (constrained to gastric mucosa and submucosal gastric cancer, with or without local lymph node metastasis). Successful removal of early gastric tumors under endoscopy, but in patients with Helicobacter pylori infection, the risk of metachronous gastric cancer is 1% to 4% per year, and eradication of Helicobacter pylori reduces the risk by about 3 times.
Evidence from eradication of Helicobacter pylori to reduce the risk of gastric cancer raises doubts: eradication What does Helicobacter pylori accomplish? How to best use this knowledge. Helicobacter pylori promotes the formation of gastric cancer, which leads to genetic instability of gastric epithelial cells through persistent acute and chronic inflammation and changes in genes and gene phenotypes. During tumor progression, gastric cancer cells acquire the ability to evade immune damage, have been immune, and begin to invade surrounding tissues. Helicobacter pylori and other members of the gastric microbiota. The interaction of endogenous and exogenous factors can also produce carcinogenic substances in the stomach. Environmental factors, especially diet, are important determinants of population risk (for example, different diets or food preservation methods can affect the severity of gastric mucosal and cancer risk caused by Helicobacter pylori).
Helicobacter pylori, WeChat weichang006
- In the previous：What are the symptoms of poor liver?
- The next article：Softening blood vessels have "three treasures", whoever said it is good! Chief physician recommended
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.