What are the symptoms of thyroid cancer after surgery that may indicate a worsening of the condition?2018-10-29 10:25:43 332 ℃
At present, thyroid cancer has become a malignant tumor with a very rapid growth rate, and the incidence of patients has increased nearly five times in 10 years. Among them, the incidence of thyroid cancer in women is 8.28/100,000, and the number is three times that of men. Thyroid cancer has become one of the most risky cancers among women in big cities. The diagnosis of thyroid cancer, the patient is depressed, think that he can only wait for death; family members are anxious, "getting this disease, how long can live" is also the most concerned issue for patients and family members.
How long can thyroid cancer survive?
In the prognosis of many malignant tumors, thyroid cancer survives for 5 to 10 years. The rate is the highest. From the 5-year survival rate, the survival rate of gastric cancer is 50%, and thyroid cancer can reach 90% to 95%. Patients under the age of 45 are 100%, and their 10-year survival rate can reach more than 90%.
At present, the treatment of thyroid cancer is mainly surgical treatment. The operative effect of thyroid cancer is good. It is best to receive iodine 131 after surgery to consolidate the effect and prevent recurrence. In addition to iodine therapy, the late stage should also be treated with isotopes to prevent recurrence. Iodine diet should be avoided after surgery, it is best to use no iodized salt, eat seafood.
It is worth noting that there is no sign of early thyroid cancer. If you want to find thyroid cancer, you must find it through medical examination. At present, early thyroid cancer is detected by physical examination, and the proportion of early detection is 60% to 70%, and it usually takes 5 years from the time when the thyroid cancer grows out of the nodule until it is directly found. Therefore, the experts suggest that everyone should have a thyroid examination every year during the physical examination so that early detection and early treatment can be achieved. Early detection of thyroid cancer, timely treatment, can improve the survival rate of thyroid cancer!
What are the symptoms of thyroid cancer after surgery suggest that there may be recurrence ?
The recurrence time of thyroid cancer is mostly within 5 years, and the recurrence site is mostly at the tumor or neck. Therefore, patients with thyroid cancer should pay special attention to whether there is a palpable mass in the original surgical site or neck. Most patients with early relapse have no symptoms. Once there are symptoms such as hoarseness, cough, belching, poor swallowing, hemoptysis or joint pain, it often indicates that recurrent cancer has developed to a certain extent. Therefore, patients should go to the hospital for examination after surgery, usually every 3 months or half a year in the first two years, and once every six months or one year.
What happens if thyroid cancer recurs?
After recurrence is found, avoid pessimistic and give up treatment. At present, the treatment of recurrent cancer is still based on surgical treatment, and most of the thyroid recurrence cancer can be completely removed. Even if it cannot be completely removed, patients with a small amount of tumor can still obtain a longer survival period.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.