Fasting blood glucose 7.5mmol\x2fL, 7.1 mmol\x2fL two hours after meal, why?2018-11-02 10:25:41 219 ℃
Fasting blood glucose 7.5mmol/L, 7.1 mmol/L two hours after meal, why?
For more health information, please pay attention to "Dr. Li Qing"
You There is no problem with the diagnosis of diabetes. Your blood sugar is characterized by high fasting blood sugar and normal blood sugar 2 hours after a meal, mainly due to insulin secretion.
The secretion of insulin in normal humans can be divided into basal insulin secretion and insulin secretion after meals. These two parts of insulin secretion account for about 50% each.
Basic insulin refers to insulin secretion in fasting state, independent of eating, its main physiological role is to inhibit the decomposition of liver glycogen and gluconeogenesis (protein, fat conversion into Sugar is called gluconeogenesis, to reduce the production of glucose and to maintain the use of glucose in surrounding tissues and organs (such as the brain, muscles, etc.), so that blood sugar in the fasting state is maintained at a normal level.
Mealtime insulin is insulin that is secreted along with meals. Normal people 8-10 minutes after the meal, plasma insulin levels began to rise, peaked at 30 to 45 minutes, and then decreased with the decline in blood glucose levels, and returned to the basal level 90 to 120 minutes after the meal. Normal people have about 6-8 units of insulin after meal. The main role of insulin during meal is to inhibit the production of endogenous glucose in the liver and to control the magnitude and duration of postprandial blood glucose elevation. Through this mechanism of action, blood glucose is controlled at a level close to the fasting state at any time.
If the basal insulin is insufficiently secreted and the insulin secretion is normal during meals, it is characterized by high fasting blood glucose and normal postprandial blood glucose. You fall into this situation.
Clinically, supplemental basal insulin with nighttime injection of long-acting insulin such as insulin glargine, insulin detemir, etc. once a day; supplemented with pre-meal injections such as short-acting insulin such as insulin aspart Insulin, injected before each meal.
So, you should take oral metformin treatment in this case. If the effect is not satisfactory, you can use long-acting insulin at night on the basis of metformin.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?