1 mg is carcinogenic, 20 mg is fatal, and poisons stronger than arsenic are in daily life?

Home > Health

1 mg is carcinogenic, 20 mg is fatal, and poisons stronger than arsenic are in daily life?

2018-11-06 10:25:35 271 ℃

People who have seen the costume drama know how much "砒霜", it is a very toxic substance, its chemical composition is arsenic trioxide, the common name arsenic or stone, the ancient production technology is backward, so that the arsenic is accompanied There is a small amount of sulfur and sulfide. When the sulfur contained in it is in contact with silver, it can react chemically to form a black "silver sulfide" on the surface of the silver needle. The arsenic is very toxic. When it enters the human body, it can destroy certain cellular respiratory enzymes, so that the tissue cells can not get oxygen and die. It can also strongly stimulate the gastrointestinal mucosa, causing mucosal ulceration and bleeding. It can also destroy blood vessels, cause bleeding, and damage the liver. Seriously, it will die due to respiratory and circulatory failure.

In fact, there is a very common poison in life, which is 68 times more toxic than arsenic It is 10 times that of potassium cyanide and is extremely destructive to liver tissue. 1 mg can cause cancer, and a one-time intake of 20 mg can be fatal. In 1993 it was classified as a Class 1 carcinogen by the World Health Organization (WHO) Cancer Research Institute. It is aflatoxin. It has caused hundreds of thousands of animals to die suddenly in the UK and is a highly toxic and highly toxic substance. Several hospitals have reported cases of cancer caused by aflatoxin intake. It is ubiquitous in our lives and is often found in life in the following situations.

Deteriorated fungus: contains a lot of protein and cellulose. It is free of toxins. After a long period of time, it may deteriorate to produce similar biotoxins, or breed. Pathogenic microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi.

Deteriorated nuts: If you eat bitter melon seeds, be sure to spit them out and gargle in time, because the bitterness of nuts such as seeds is derived from the mildew process. Aflatoxin, frequent intake will increase the risk of liver cancer.

Degraded Peanut Corn: Aflatoxin is hidden in moldy food Especially in foods with high starch content, such as peanuts and corn. Starch breeds aflatoxin that causes liver cancer in high temperature and humid environments. The rice, millet, and beans that we often eat, especially in a hot and humid environment, will become trapped in the claws once they are mildewed.

Deteriorated sesame oil: Some merchants use sesame seeds, peanuts and even spoiled sesame seeds and peanuts to make sesame sauce and peanut butter. The spoiled peanuts contain aflatoxin. . And this processed product is harder to identify than moldy peanuts!

Deteriorated rice: Don't think that you can relax your vigilance when you are cooked. Deteriorated rice is the most prone to aflatoxin!

Can high temperature kill aflatoxin?

Yes, but aflatoxin can kill at a high temperature of 280°. The boiling point of water is 100°, so it is difficult to kill the moldy peanuts and corn. Aflatoxin. Even disinfecting cupboards will not work, and aflatoxin is resistant to ultraviolet light.

How to prevent it?

After heating the edible oil such as peanut oil into the pot, add a small amount of salt and stir for 10~20 seconds, which will basically eliminate the Aspergillus flavus in most edible oils. Prime. The neutralization and degradation of aflatoxin by salt can probably eliminate 95% of aflatoxin.

Eating green leafy vegetables can make part of the aflatoxin that we usually accidentally eat, because chlorophyll can prevent the absorption of aflatoxin and prevent liver cancer.

The most effective way to avoid aflatoxin is to break the source and prevent mildew from food. . When buying food, if you find that the package is not clean and damaged, don't buy it; if you buy nuts, try to choose a small package. After buying home, it is best to store in a low temperature, ventilated, dry place (temperature is preferably below 20 ° C, relative humidity below 80%), and avoid direct sunlight.

Moldy mold is not necessarily Aspergillus flavus, but many molds are harmful to the body, so resolutely throw away and throw away, do not wash off with water or remove the moldy part, this is not enough, because Aflatoxin poisoning only needs A little bit will be poisoned, and the naked eye will not necessarily have no toxins.