Legs affect life expectancy? Secret Human ten short-lived signs2018-11-11 10:25:33 345 ℃
1. The index finger is short.
The American Journal of Arthritis and Rheumatology published a study saying that women with shorter index fingers than the ring finger have lower estrogen levels and a one-fold increase in the risk of knee arthritis. This issue may also be possible. People with such characteristics should strengthen their knee exercise: sit up straight, raise their legs parallel to the ground, hold for 10 seconds and then let go, repeat 10 times.
A study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences says that women who are more than 157.5 cm tall may lack a genetic variant that can prolong life. Therefore, people with higher heights should develop healthy habits, quit smoking, drink less, and eat less meat.
3. Leg length.
The British Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health published a study in which women with a leg length between 50.8 and 73.7 cm had higher levels of four liver enzymes. Such people need to control drinking, do not drink more than 142 ml of red wine per day, beer should not exceed 341 ml; wear masks, gloves, and avoid toxic chemicals.
4. Arm is short.
A study in the American Journal of Neurology reports that women with short arms have a 50% increased likelihood of developing cognitive impairment. It can be tested by the following methods: standing, stretching the arms parallel to the ground, measuring the length of the left finger tip to the right finger tip, the adult female can be no less than 152 cm. People with short arms usually need to move their arms more often, and they can also cultivate hobbies such as paintings or pottery that make the arm flexible.
A study published in the American Journal of Neurology reports that people who have a big belly in their 40s have a 3.6-fold increased likelihood of developing cognitive impairment after age 70. These people usually pay attention to diet, eat more olives, nuts, dark chocolate and other foods containing monounsaturated fatty acids, and exercise more.
6. The chest is large.
The Journal of the Canadian Medical Association published a 10-year study that found that women with large breasts were found after taking into account factors such as diet, body fat, family history, and smoking. The chance of diabetes increases by a factor of 1.5. Adipose tissue in the female chest may be sensitive to hormones, affecting insulin resistance and triggering diabetes. This type of population can perform high-intensity intermittent exercise.
7. The calf is small.
A study published in the American Journal of Stroke said that women with a calf circumference of less than 33 cm are more likely to develop carotid plaque and increase the risk of stroke. The thick leg is thick, indicating that the subcutaneous fat is thick. This subcutaneous fat can absorb and store the fatty acids in the bloodstream, thus reducing the risk of stroke. People with too small calves can drink more green tea to keep their heart healthy and reduce the chance of stroke.
8. The earlobe has wrinkles.
The American Journal of Medicine published a study that said that if the earlobe is line-shaped wrinkles, the risk of heart disease will be higher in the future. Wrinkles in one earlobe, the risk of heart disease will increase by 33%; there is a wrinkle in each of the earlobes, the risk will increase by 77%. Although the specific reasons are not clear, experts believe that earlobe wrinkles may be due to the lack of elastic fibers, which can also lead to hardening of arterial blood vessels.
9. Non-O blood.
A large-scale study by Harvard Medical School in the United States said that people with type A, B, and AB blood types were 44% more likely to develop pancreatic cancer than those with type O blood. This may be because the genes that determine the above blood types themselves pose a risk of pancreatic cancer. These people can take vitamin D dietary supplements, eat low-fat dairy products and salmon.
10. The smell is poor.
The US "Neurology Yearbook" published a study saying that some elderly people can not distinguish the smell of bananas, lemons and other fruits, and the probability of suffering from Parkinson's disease within four years is five times higher. Researchers believe that the brain area responsible for olfactory function is the first area of Parkinson's disease, which shows signs 2 to 7 years before the onset of symptoms. Such elderly people can take dietary supplements such as fish oil to enhance the resilience of the brain.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?