There are 8 signs before the onset of serious illness! Don’t wait until you get sick, you know, middle and old people must see2018-11-14 00:25:24 365 ℃
Difficulty breathing, frequent nights, always flatulence... Some common symptoms of discomfort in life may be horrible.
The British "Daily Mail" has published a set of self-test questions, no matter how old you are, even if there is only one symptom, it is possible Meaning - danger is coming!
1, multiple nights
too much drinking or habitual at night Nocturia;
Kidney disease leads to decreased dysfunction;
prostatic hyperplasia in older men, uterine prolapse in older women.
Response: 1. Control the amount of water before going to bed, avoid stress before going to bed; 2. Eat more foods that help the spleen and kidney, nourish the heart, such as walnuts, leeks, black Sesame, yam and glutinous rice; 3, regular physical examination, check renal function and genitourinary system.
2, breathing in cold weather
common causes Phen
The Cardiologist of the British Cardiovascular Society, Ryan Simpson, pointed out that if the weather is cold, after eating or when the body is exhausted, if you feel difficulty breathing, chest pain and tightness may be an alarm caused by arterial stenosis.
If you have symptoms such as difficulty breathing, wheezing, coughing, pink or white foamy sputum, and increase your weight after exercise, you should be careful about heart failure.
Response:1, seek medical advice promptly, check for diseases such as heart disease and asthma; 2. Keep warm, avoid fatigue and emotional excitement; 3. Elderly people with high blood pressure before winter Consult a physician to adjust the medication.
3, intestinal flatulence
Oncologist, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK, said that intestinal flatulence, changes in bowel habits, anal pain, mucus in the stool, or blood in the stool may be associated with colorectal cancer.
Intestinal tumors can interfere with the digestive process, which can cause symptoms such as flatulence and bleeding. In addition, intestinal polyps, ulcers, etc. can also cause the corresponding symptoms.
Response: 1. Found stool bleeding or black stools, and seek medical treatment for colorectal cancer early. 2, develop the habit of regular bowel movements; 3, it is recommended to ensure 2 to 3 times a week of aerobic exercise, 45 minutes each time; 4, eat more foods rich in cellulose.
4, skin itching
The sebaceous gland secretion is reduced in the elderly, and dry skin is easy to cause eyesight.
In addition to this, liver attacks and jaundice may be accompanied by itchy skin.
In addition, a small number of early diabetic patients, hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism, as well as tumors in the lymph, stomach, intestine, liver, ovary, and prostate, are also associated with itchy skin, mostly stubborn.
Response: 1. Reduce the frequency of bathing in the autumn and winter to once a week, use less alkaline soap or body wash; 2. If there is no reason for itching for a long time, It is necessary to pay attention.
5, a lot of sweating
Some people sweat a little after exercise Dripping is a pathological hyperhidrosis.
Generally speaking, when you have certain neuroendocrine diseases (such as hyperthyroidism, diabetes, hypoglycemia) or cardiovascular disease, you may experience hyperhidrosis.
Response:1. The mulberry porridge can be adjusted to be sweaty. Take the fresh mulberry leaves picked in the morning, put them on the tiles and bake them, crush them, take 6~10 each time. Gram porridge; 2, if accompanied by the corresponding symptoms, you need to seek medical advice.
6, short-term visual ghosting
common causes< /p>
Some people will suddenly become unclear, black in front of their eyes, ghosting in sight, unclear sight in one eye, paralysis in the body, etc., often a few minutes have passed, and the symptoms will disappear completely within 24 hours. This may be a precursor to stroke, commonly known as "small stroke."
Studies have shown that nearly half of patients have at least one cerebral infarction within 3 to 5 years after the onset of a small stroke.
Response: In addition to regular physical examinations, people with small strokes should avoid excessive emotional fluctuations, pay attention to dietary balance, work and rest, and maintain moderate exercise.
7. Losing a sensory function
Common causes< /p>
If a certain sensory loss suddenly occurs, such as unclear vision, numbness, inaudible sounds, and loss of taste and smell, accompanied by headaches, temper, may be cerebral hemorrhage or brain tumors. Aura.
Response: Some sensory dysfunction is a natural manifestation of aging, but no matter what sensory failure, it should not be underestimated.
8, driving blur at night
Rob Hogan, president of the British Optometrists, points out that if you drive your eyes at night and you have symptoms such as dryness, soreness, blurred vision, blink of an eye or always want to blink your eyes, you should pay attention.
In general, night vision loss may be associated with macular degeneration or cataract, especially in the elderly.
Response: First stop driving, then conduct a self-examination: alternately close your eyes and see if the vision of both eyes is the same. If one of the open eyes is not clear, you should see a doctor promptly.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?