There are 8 signs before the onset of serious illness! Don’t wait until you get sick, you know, middle and old people must see2018-11-14 00:25:24 71 ℃
Difficulty breathing, frequent nights, always flatulence... Some common symptoms of discomfort in life may be horrible.
The British "Daily Mail" has published a set of self-test questions, no matter how old you are, even if there is only one symptom, it is possible Meaning - danger is coming!
1, multiple nights
too much drinking or habitual at night Nocturia;
Kidney disease leads to decreased dysfunction;
prostatic hyperplasia in older men, uterine prolapse in older women.
Response: 1. Control the amount of water before going to bed, avoid stress before going to bed; 2. Eat more foods that help the spleen and kidney, nourish the heart, such as walnuts, leeks, black Sesame, yam and glutinous rice; 3, regular physical examination, check renal function and genitourinary system.
2, breathing in cold weather
common causes Phen
The Cardiologist of the British Cardiovascular Society, Ryan Simpson, pointed out that if the weather is cold, after eating or when the body is exhausted, if you feel difficulty breathing, chest pain and tightness may be an alarm caused by arterial stenosis.
If you have symptoms such as difficulty breathing, wheezing, coughing, pink or white foamy sputum, and increase your weight after exercise, you should be careful about heart failure.
Response:1, seek medical advice promptly, check for diseases such as heart disease and asthma; 2. Keep warm, avoid fatigue and emotional excitement; 3. Elderly people with high blood pressure before winter Consult a physician to adjust the medication.
3, intestinal flatulence
Oncologist, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK, said that intestinal flatulence, changes in bowel habits, anal pain, mucus in the stool, or blood in the stool may be associated with colorectal cancer.
Intestinal tumors can interfere with the digestive process, which can cause symptoms such as flatulence and bleeding. In addition, intestinal polyps, ulcers, etc. can also cause the corresponding symptoms.
Response: 1. Found stool bleeding or black stools, and seek medical treatment for colorectal cancer early. 2, develop the habit of regular bowel movements; 3, it is recommended to ensure 2 to 3 times a week of aerobic exercise, 45 minutes each time; 4, eat more foods rich in cellulose.
4, skin itching
The sebaceous gland secretion is reduced in the elderly, and dry skin is easy to cause eyesight.
In addition to this, liver attacks and jaundice may be accompanied by itchy skin.
In addition, a small number of early diabetic patients, hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism, as well as tumors in the lymph, stomach, intestine, liver, ovary, and prostate, are also associated with itchy skin, mostly stubborn.
Response: 1. Reduce the frequency of bathing in the autumn and winter to once a week, use less alkaline soap or body wash; 2. If there is no reason for itching for a long time, It is necessary to pay attention.
5, a lot of sweating
Some people sweat a little after exercise Dripping is a pathological hyperhidrosis.
Generally speaking, when you have certain neuroendocrine diseases (such as hyperthyroidism, diabetes, hypoglycemia) or cardiovascular disease, you may experience hyperhidrosis.
Response:1. The mulberry porridge can be adjusted to be sweaty. Take the fresh mulberry leaves picked in the morning, put them on the tiles and bake them, crush them, take 6~10 each time. Gram porridge; 2, if accompanied by the corresponding symptoms, you need to seek medical advice.
6, short-term visual ghosting
common causes< /p>
Some people will suddenly become unclear, black in front of their eyes, ghosting in sight, unclear sight in one eye, paralysis in the body, etc., often a few minutes have passed, and the symptoms will disappear completely within 24 hours. This may be a precursor to stroke, commonly known as "small stroke."
Studies have shown that nearly half of patients have at least one cerebral infarction within 3 to 5 years after the onset of a small stroke.
Response: In addition to regular physical examinations, people with small strokes should avoid excessive emotional fluctuations, pay attention to dietary balance, work and rest, and maintain moderate exercise.
7. Losing a sensory function
Common causes< /p>
If a certain sensory loss suddenly occurs, such as unclear vision, numbness, inaudible sounds, and loss of taste and smell, accompanied by headaches, temper, may be cerebral hemorrhage or brain tumors. Aura.
Response: Some sensory dysfunction is a natural manifestation of aging, but no matter what sensory failure, it should not be underestimated.
8, driving blur at night
Rob Hogan, president of the British Optometrists, points out that if you drive your eyes at night and you have symptoms such as dryness, soreness, blurred vision, blink of an eye or always want to blink your eyes, you should pay attention.
In general, night vision loss may be associated with macular degeneration or cataract, especially in the elderly.
Response: First stop driving, then conduct a self-examination: alternately close your eyes and see if the vision of both eyes is the same. If one of the open eyes is not clear, you should see a doctor promptly.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13Heart is not good, touch less "2 yellow", eat more "2 red", stay away from four things, heart will gradually improve.
- 2018-12-27The death of a 4-year-old girl Zhou Yang! In China, all health products are deceptive
- 2018-10-29What are the symptoms of thyroid cancer after surgery that may indicate a worsening of the condition?
- 2018-10-26Why do men have a morning? Is it good for Chen Bo?
- 2018-09-28Another young girl was poisoned! Remember, they must not be mixed together →
- 2018-09-22Raise a pot at home, the cost of medicine is not spent! The safest blood vessel "protective umbrella" is too valuable
- 2018-09-17I woke up at 3-4 in the morning and couldn't sleep. What was the situation?
- 2018-09-14"A drop of fine ten drops of blood" semen is really valuable? Chinese medicine has an answer!
- 2018-09-13Foreign women donated organs after death, 4 were killed by donors, and 3 of them died of breast cancer
- 2018-09-13The elbow accidentally hit the corner of the table and hit the ribs. It hurts and there is such a big scour.···
- The truth of "women's intra-abdominal death left behind by gauze after induced labor" sounds the alarm bell!
- Significant positive news! Is hepatitis B new drug with a resistance rate of 0% listed, can ordinary people afford it?
- Delayed 2 days of regret, this disease every 21 seconds, one person died, the high-risk group pay attention!
- Legs and 6 years of lumbar protrusion, actually improved by ginger + liquor, even the sciatic nerve does not hurt!
- 15 people were poisoned because of drinking medicinal liquor, and 5 people died. The reason is ascertained: the medicinal liquor contains this highly toxic Chinese medicine!
- People who smoke for a long time, will smoking cessation suddenly have adverse effects on the body?
- Helicobacter pylori, are you still hesitating to sterilize?
- Some diseases that "sound the West" may be fatal if they delay the disease!
- Men who take a cold shower after a morning exercise, 4 people should pay special attention to sudden death
- Is it easy to lose your temper? What are the performances?