The second-born mother eats one or two pounds of grapes a day and gives birth to 11.8 pounds of baby! Doctor: I haven't seen it for more than 30 years.2018-11-16 10:26:04 219 ℃
Recently, Ms. Zhang, a 33-year-old second-born pregnant mother who lives in Zhejiang Yuhang Bottle Kiln, gave birth to a baby boy in the cesarean section of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of the First People's Hospital Group of Hangzhou (Yuhang Third Hospital), Weighed 11.8 kg, let all the medical staff present to be surprised.
Wei Xianying, director of obstetrics and gynecology for more than 30 years, said that this is the weight of all newborns born in hospitals. The heaviest, set a hospital record. The chief surgeon, Yu Lingling, deputy chief physician recalled that although the process of childbirth in Zhang’s birth was very difficult, fortunately, through the efforts of everyone, the mother and child were saved.
In the early morning of the same day, Ms. Zhang, who was pregnant for 38 weeks, was hospitalized for obstetrics and gynaecology in the bottled hospital area of the First Hospital Group. At the time, Dr. Wang saw that Ms. Zhang’s stomach was much larger than that of a full-term pregnant woman. She talked in detail about Ms. Zhang’s special love for grapes. She ate one to two pounds a day. More than 40 kilograms.
▲The picture is not related to visual China/graphics
After inspection and comprehensive evaluation Dr. Wang judged that the fetus in Ms. Zhang’s abdomen should be a huge child. The risk of natural childbirth is high. It is recommended to choose cesarean section. However, Ms. Zhang believes that her first child is born, and the second child can also be born. Dr. Wang reported the situation to the superior doctor Yu Lingling. Dr. Yu passed the examination and also believed that Ms. Zhang’s abdomen was too large. If she insisted on vaginal delivery, both mother and baby would face great risks. Therefore, Dr. Yu repeatedly patiently communicated with pregnant women, and finally persuaded Ms. Zhang to agree to cesarean delivery.
On the night, Dr. Yu performed a cesarean section for Ms. Zhang. During the operation, the shoulder of the fetus is too wide and is stuck in the surgical incision. Dr. Yu adjusted the position of the fetus by slowly rotating the shoulders of the fetus and smoothly removed it.
In the end, Ms. Zhang gave birth to a big fat boy with a weight of 11.8 pounds. Afterwards, Ms. Zhang lamented, "I still have to follow the doctor's advice for caesarean section, otherwise I really have to suffer." After a few days of treatment, Ms. Zhang and her child have been discharged home.
Director Wei said that newborn birth weight greater than 4kg is called a giant child. Over-nutrition in pregnant women, gestational diabetes, genetic factors, and overdue pregnancy are all high-risk factors for childbirth. Ms. Zhang’s main reason for giving birth to a huge child is poor weight control during pregnancy, overnutrition, and unreasonable diet.
Requires supplemental nutrition during pregnancy. This is a well-known common sense, but how much? How to control the amount?
In fact, the standard of judgment is very simple, that is, to see the weight. Under normal circumstances, the weight increases by about 1 kg per week, and increases by 20-25 kg before the full term.
And Ms. Zhang’s weight increased by more than 40 kilograms during pregnancy, which is obviously too much.
▲The picture is not related to visual China/图文
Director Wei also said: It is not a simple matter to give birth to a baby in science. It is necessary for mothers to do their homework to improve maternal and child health literacy. The traditional concept that "the fetus is as heavy as possible, and it is good to raise after coming out" is outdated. The newborn is not the bigger the better, if the birth weight of the newborn is more than 8 kg, it will bring certain risks to the safety of the pregnant woman and the fetus.
In 2016, a pregnant woman from Zhejiang Jinhua Dongyang gave birth to a giant baby 13.63 kg. Because the baby is too big, when the baby was delivered, the baby was pulled out for a long time, and the doctor’s left wrist was injured.
The maternal height is one meter six and the weight is 184 pounds. She told the doctor that she had weighed more than 40 kilograms after pregnancy. How is the child so big? Maternal Ms. Chen said that when she was pregnant, her biggest hobby was eating and eating. Ms. Chen said that their family conditions are not particularly good, and they have not eaten any supplements, so they will make up for food. The most eaten is rice and fruit.
"She has a good meal and eats a bowl and a bowl. Usually, I buy it every day. Fruit, buy it is a few pounds, not a high-grade fruit, is the ordinary apple banana, basically she eats." Ms. Chen's husband said.
Gold children are prone to prolonged maternal labor or stagnation of labor, puerperal infection, increased cesarean section rate, soft birth canal injury, postpartum hemorrhage, tailbone fracture, uterine rupture, etc., which seriously endangers maternal life. At the same time, huge children are prone to problems such as fetal shoulder dystocia, fetal distress, and neonatal asphyxia.
Director Wei reminds that in order to ensure the safety of pregnant mothers and babies, pregnant mothers must have regular check-ups during pregnancy, carry out scientific pregnancy management, control weight, reasonable diet, proper exercise, and perform 24-28 weeks of pregnancy. Glucose tolerance test, such as the discovery of gestational diabetes, should also follow the doctor's guidance on nutritional intake, to avoid fetal growth too fast.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?