The 23-year-old youth violently vomited, the hospital diagnosed AIDS, and learned that the infection collapsed and cried.2018-12-02 00:25:43 238 ℃
To raise awareness of AIDS, the World Health Organization from December 1, 1988 The beginning of December 1st of each year as World AIDS Day, which reminds me of the two patients I have recently encountered.
The 23-year-old Xiaoheng is vomiting for unexplained vomiting. The gastroscope suggests fungal esophagitis. Although mold is present in the mouth and digestive tract, it is generally not pathogenic. It is very small. Like causing this type of fungal esophagitis, it is often in the case of a serious decline in immunity, the mold can take the opportunity to grow.
For a 23-year-old male, why is there a serious decline in immunity?
After further examination, we quickly discovered that the 23-year-old Xiaoheng is an HIV-infected person and is now in the onset of the disease. We all know that HIV virus will continue to attack CD4 in the body when it is sick. +T lymphocytes, which are immune cells, and if the number is small, the results can be imagined.
Further inquiry, we learned that Xiaoheng is a homosexual, but when he was admitted to the hospital, he chose to hide it because of various concerns. In fact, Xiaoheng has been worried about being infected with AIDS because of this circle. The risk of AIDS infection is particularly high. Because of the frequent replacement of male partners, the risk of exposure to AIDS patients is higher, and without the safety measures, the risk of HIV infection is even higher.
After learning that he is infected with HIV, the 23-year-old Xiaoheng instantly collapses Weeping and even sprouting the idea of suicide, fortunately, through positive psychological counseling, Xiaoheng began to face bravely and cooperate with treatment.
There is also a 70-year-old male elderly person who was examined for unexplained fever. The chest radiograph suggested a lung infection. At that time, we all thought it was caused by ordinary pneumonia. I didn't think it was AIDS.
Until the following check indicates that the old man is also infected with HIV, we can't help but breathe a cold air. A lot of data shows that the incidence of AIDS in the elderly is increasing. This is mainly because the elderly lack safety. The concept, just like the 70-year-old man, the family responded that he often went out to find some women, paid a small amount of money to solve physiological problems, but was very vulnerable to AIDS.
So, don't think that AIDS is far away from us. It is sometimes very close. AIDS can't be seen with the eyes, so don't judge a person's health and health from the outside.
First, fever is often the first symptom of AIDS.
Second, gastrointestinal symptoms, AIDS can cause a series of gastrointestinal symptoms, such as vomiting, diarrhea.
Third, respiratory symptoms, AIDS can cause respiratory symptoms, AIDS often combined with pneumonia, tuberculosis, and even Pneumocystis infection, cough, cough, hemoptysis, chest pain.
Fourth, swollen lymph nodes.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?