Significant positive news! Is hepatitis B new drug with a resistance rate of 0% listed, can ordinary people afford it?2018-12-10 00:25:46 153 ℃
For hepatitis B patients, there is a big good news today. That is the strongest new hepatitis B drug, fumarate propofol tablet (TAF), officially listed in China, which is the only hepatitis B new drug approved in China in the past five years. What are the advantages of new drugs, the price, and whether ordinary people can afford it. Today, Dr. Zeng came to give you an analysis.
Status of hepatitis B infection in China
There are about 86 million chronic hepatitis B carriers in China, accounting for one-third of chronic hepatitis B patients worldwide. Nearly 300,000 people die each year from liver cirrhosis and liver cancer caused by hepatitis B virus infection. Nevertheless, not all hepatitis B virus carriers need treatment, combined with the patient's level of transaminase, hepatitis B virus DNA load, liver fibrosis / cirrhosis, combined with the patient's age, family history and accompanying The condition of the disease, a comprehensive assessment, determines whether the patient needs antiviral treatment. According to statistics, about 20 million people in China need anti-viral treatment, and the number of patients receiving treatment is only 3.5 million, less than 20%.
China's available hepatitis B antiviral drugs
At present, any antiviral drug can not cure hepatitis B, but antiviral drugs can inhibit hepatitis B virus replication, reverse liver cirrhosis to a certain extent, and reduce the incidence of liver cancer. The hepatitis B treatment drugs that have been marketed in China include lamivudine, adefovir dipivoxil, telbivudine, entecavir, and tenofovir fumarate (TDF). The first three drugs are resistant, and after a while, they are very likely to develop resistance and need to find new antiviral drugs.
The current domestic and international guidelines recommend entecavir and tenofovir fumarate Ester (TDF) is the drug of choice for the treatment of hepatitis B, and its safety and drug resistance are higher than the first three drugs. Among them, TDF was developed by Gilead and was approved for listing in China in 2013. TDF can effectively inhibit hepatitis B virus replication, and the drug resistance is 0%. Currently, no drug-resistant patients are observed in the clinic, but long-term application has certain side effects on bones and kidneys, which limits its application.
The Advantages of New Drugs
The FDA approved FDA-approved propofol fumarate tablets ( TAF), also developed by Gilead, is a second-generation antiviral drug. TAF is as effective as TDF, but it is safer and uses only 1/10 of TAF. The average exposure of TAF to human systemic plasma was reduced by 89%. After administration, TAF aggregated into the liver and the concentration in peripheral blood was low. Therefore, TAF was also called a new "targeted liver" hepatitis B treatment.
So, the latest listing of TAF is a highly effective anti-hepatitis B The drug, with 0% drug resistance and minimal side effects, is suitable for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B in adults and adolescents (over 12 years old, weighing at least 35 kg), and only needs one tablet per day.
How is the price of new drugs, how should patients choose?
TAF is a good medicine, but the average family may be very It is difficult to bear. According to the news report, a 30-piece TAF is listed in the US at a price of about $1,100, and costs more than 7,000 yuan per month. At present, China has not announced the price of TAF, which is expected to be cheaper than the United States, but it is difficult for ordinary wage earners to bear. For families with economic conditions, entecavir and TDF are preferred. I hope that the relevant departments of our country will start negotiations with pharmaceutical companies to minimize the price of new drugs, so that 20 million hepatitis B patients in China can afford the latest and best anti-hepatitis B drugs.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 2019-01-13Heart is not good, touch less "2 yellow", eat more "2 red", stay away from four things, heart will gradually improve.
- 2018-12-27The death of a 4-year-old girl Zhou Yang! In China, all health products are deceptive
- 2018-10-29What are the symptoms of thyroid cancer after surgery that may indicate a worsening of the condition?
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.
- Expert: These exercises are like "antihypertensive drugs". Hypertensive patients can try more!
- The truth of "women's intra-abdominal death left behind by gauze after induced labor" sounds the alarm bell!