Does vitamin B2 have anti-cancer effects? The doctor said the truth2018-12-28 10:25:23 84 ℃
Cancer has always been a heavy topic. Recently, the anti-cancer incident on health products has once again brought the topic of cancer to heat. Vitamins are a nutrient that our body needs.
So, does vitamin B2 have anti-cancer effects? Today, let's take a look at this issue.
First, from a nutritional point of view< p>From the perspective of nutrition, we prefer to call it "physical optimizer." This phenomenon occurs because vitamin B2, when it enters the human body, combines with the protein in the body to form an enzyme that regulates the redox process. Once this substance is lacking, it will cause metabolic disorders in the body, resulting in dermatitis. Symptoms such as keratitis. So its efficacy is self-evident.
In addition, VB2 can participate in the metabolism of certain nutrients such as proteins, fats, sugars, nucleic acids, etc. Substances, their metabolic processes have the "shadow" of VB2; it can also promote human growth and development, protect the skin and its skin appendages, promote skin metabolism, and prevent skin aging. If combined with VA, it will make the nutrition of the skin more fully. In addition, VB2 can protect the function of the human eye and reduce the fatigue of the eyes. It has certain relief effect on visual blur, visual fatigue and conjunctival congestion. .
Second, from a pharmacological point of view
If yes From the pharmacological point of view, the clinical common specifications of VB2 are 5mg and 10mg are more common. The dosage for adults is generally 5 to 10 mg once a day, three times a day. If it is a child (in this case, it is less than or equal to 12 years old), the daily dosage is 3~10mg, and it can be divided into 2~3 times a day. For VB2, its clinical applicability is: for the prevention and treatment of keratitis, glossitis, cheilitis, seborrheic dermatitis caused by vitamin B2 deficiency.
From the above description, it is not difficult to see that VB2 is a very beneficial nutrient for the human body, but as of now So far, people have not found its therapeutic effect on cancer, at least for the time being.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 2019-01-13Heart is not good, touch less "2 yellow", eat more "2 red", stay away from four things, heart will gradually improve.
- 2018-12-27The death of a 4-year-old girl Zhou Yang! In China, all health products are deceptive
- 2018-10-29What are the symptoms of thyroid cancer after surgery that may indicate a worsening of the condition?
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.
- Expert: These exercises are like "antihypertensive drugs". Hypertensive patients can try more!
- The truth of "women's intra-abdominal death left behind by gauze after induced labor" sounds the alarm bell!