People who often eat parsley in moderation are generally not too bad, know better soon.2018-12-28 10:25:23 130 ℃
Speaking of coriander, it is an indispensable ingredient in many dishes in daily life, also known as coriander, toon, Guan Yu, Man Tian Xing, etc., are the first and second-year herbaceous plants of the Umbelliferae family. Coriander is a special side dish with a special, distinctive aroma. People who like this aroma like it very much, but people who don't like it are very annoying and describe it as soap. Therefore, some people like to eat parsley - love is like life, and some people do not like to eat parsley at all - talk about the color change. However, if the coriander is such a good thing, if you don't like it, it is a pity.
Nutrition analysis showed that coriander contains vegetable protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium and multivitamins. In particular, the content of carotene, containing 1160 micrograms per 100 grams, is the leader in green leafy vegetables. It also contains volatile oil, vitamin C, potassium malate, etc., especially the vitamin C content is higher than the lemon in the fruit, and the better is the special taste of the parsley. The unique taste of coriander is mainly caused by the volatile oil of coriander. The aroma is caused by the volatile oil composed of alcohols and alkenes and potassium malate. After eating, it can increase the secretion of gastric juice, increase appetite and improve digestion. In addition, the coriander is rich in dietary fiber. Dietary fiber is one of the seven nutrients that our body needs. It can absorb water, help to promote intestinal peristalsis, promote food digestion, and can relieve constipation. For friends with indigestion and constipation, it is a good choice to eat parsley in moderation.
In addition, due to the changing temperatures in winter, many friends are prone to catch a cold. Bowl of coriander porridge, one bowl a day for 3 to 5 days, can be used to dispel cold, suitable for people who have been infected with influenza during the epidemic of influenza, and the measles rash is not smooth. The US Journal of Reproductive Biology has published a new study in Brazil that says coriander not only makes meals more fragrant, but also improves brain activity. A natural flavonoid in the coriander, apigenin, promotes the formation of brain cells, enhances the connection between brain cells, and thus improves brain function. how about it? Although it is a side dish of cilantro, the nutritional effect is impressive. Remember to eat it in moderation.
Image from the web
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.