Heart is not good, touch less "2 yellow", eat more "2 red", stay away from four things, heart will gradually improve.2019-01-13 09:03:10 435 ℃
Heart, the sovereign and the core of life! Heart dominates human life, although it is only fist size, but once it has problems, it is likely to induce coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction, and even sudden death. So, to nourish one's mind is to nourish one's life.
The number of deaths from heart disease in China has reached 544,000 annually, which is equivalent to the total population of a small city. So, how can people with bad heart care?
Heart is not good, touch less "2", eat more "3 red" and stay away from four things, heart will gradually improve! < p >< section > < section > < section > < section > < strong > heart is not good, touch less "2 yellow" < / strong > < / section > < / section > < / section > < / section > < / section > < section > < section > < section > < section > < p > 1 < strong > fried food < / strong > < / P > < / section > < p > people who often eat fried food have a 56% higher risk of heart disease in the next six years than those who eat healthy food. The molecular structure of edible oil heated at high temperature will change, such as the decrease of unsaturated fatty acids and the trans-structure of some fatty acids, which will increase the occurrence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. More than 500,000 deaths caused by cardiovascular diseases are associated with trans-fat intake every year. Foods like fried chicken and French fries are not only high in fat, but also high in cholesterol. For people with a bad heart, they are worse.
2 yolk food
yolk is divided into two kinds, one is normal boiled yolk, the other is pickled and smoked yolk. < p > < p > yolk is a nutritious food. People who eat one egg a day have a 26% lower risk of stroke, a 28% lower risk of death from stroke, and people who eat five eggs a week have a 12% lower risk of heart disease, so eggs are suitable for consumption. < br > < p > < p > < strong > can be salted duck eggs such as yolk, heart disease is not suitable for people to eat more.
Because salted duck egg yolk contains a lot of cholesterol, more than egg yolk, about 100g yolk contains 1576mg cholesterol, so patients with hyperlipidemia and heart disease should strictly limit their intake.
and salted duck eggs have a high salt content. If you eat more, it is easy to raise blood pressure and increase the incidence of myocardial infarction.
cherry is a fruit with abundant nutrients, not only iron content ranks first in fruit, but also rich in carotene and various minerals. Among them, cherries are rich in potassium, which is closely related to maintaining normal myocardial function and increasing myocardial autonomy, conductivity and excitability.< p> Cherry can stabilize heart rate, promote blood circulation, protect myocardium, and improve dizziness caused by hypotension, so as to enhance physical fitness.
pomegranate contains high levels of antioxidants, which can resist the damage of inflammation and oxygen free radicals in human body, thus delaying human aging, preventing atherosclerosis and slowing the process of carcinogenesis. It is a good food for cardiovascular system. Drinking pomegranate juice properly is helpful to reduce blood pressure. For patients with thrombosis and hyperlipidemia, drinking a cup of pomegranate juice every day can improve heart blood flow by more than one third. < p >< section > < section > < section > < section > < strong > Heart is not good, do less of the four things < / strong > < / section > < / section > < / section > < / section > < / section > < section > < section > < section > < section > < P > 1 < strong > < / strong > < / P > < / section > < p > Heart is a fearful organ. The news of sudden death in life is mostly caused by overwork. < p > < p > fatigue can damage the heart, easily induce myocardial infarction, and more likely lead to heart failure.
Because when people are overtired, the body secretes a large amount of adrenaline and northyroxine, which can cause vasospasm, elevate blood pressure, reduce the local blood supply of the heart, and easily induce cardiovascular diseases.
Therefore, in life, we must pay attention to the combination of work and leisure, less tiredness, more rest. For men, smoking and drinking are common, but they are also the most lethal factors leading to heart disease. Smoking can increase the risk of myocardial infarction by 7 times. Nicotine substances in cigarettes can stimulate sympathetic nerve, cause vascular intima damage, and then cause coronary atherosclerosis. < p > < p > and alcohol can accelerate the heart rate and increase blood viscosity, which has a great adverse effect on the heart. Those who have these two habits should change them as soon as possible.
Modern people have a high incidence of heart disease, and a large part of it is closely related to daily life and diet. Influenced by living habits, many people tend to order takeaway, but the diet is generally three high food.
belongs to the food cooked by "high oil, high salt, high sugar" and "thick red sauce". If taken in this way for a long time, it will increase the fat in blood vessels, accelerate the aging of blood vessels, cause thrombosis and cause blockage of blood vessels.
The bigger the voice, the higher the blood pressure, the emotional excitement in life, the angry and angry people, the heart will naturally not be good.
Because of the change of mood, the secretion of adrenaline in human body will change, which will lead to the heart beating too fast and affect the heart beating frequency, which is harmful to the heart.
For this purpose, we should cultivate peace of mind in peacetime, achieve less great joy and great sorrow, and regulate our emotions. < br > < p > < section > < section > < section > < section > < section > < section > < p > Finally, to nourish one's mind, one should also learn to "move twice", move two places well and open blood vessels.
stretch both hands straight, palm facing the chest, push hand from the end of the middle finger of the left hand to the middle point of the elbow socket, do 25 times and repeat.
Doing so will help fully activate the cardioprotector-pericardium meridian and heart meridian, and promote the smooth flow of meridians and blood filling of the heart.
img src="/1ydzximg/0L4U4A pHQd"/foot is the second heart of the human body. Appropriate activity of the foot can play a "heart-protecting" role.
Tiptoe 30 times a day can stimulate the meridians, acupoints on the feet and the reflex areas of all parts of the body, and help to improve the gastrointestinal discomfort and other symptoms of some patients with coronary heart disease.
Every morning at 7 o'clock
Learn some health-preserving knowledge used by our common people every day ~< p> Share it with your relatives and friends!
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?