It is said that eating celery can lower blood pressure. Men insist on eating celery every day for three years. Result...2019-01-13 09:03:15 299 ℃
Mr. Wang has suffered from hypertension for many years, but for fear of side effects of antihypertensive drugs, he has not complied with the doctor's advice to take the medicine. After accidentally learning that celery has antihypertensive effect, he began to take celery every day for three years without interruption.
Just after the sudden drop in temperature last week, Mr. Wang suddenly felt dizzy, with blurred vision and unstable walking. After being sent to hospital, he found that his systolic blood pressure had soared to 220 mm Hg (normal systolic blood pressure was no higher than 140 mm Hg). Subsequent CT reports showed that Mr. Wang had bleeding in his brain. The situation was very urgent and he had to be hospitalized immediately.
In the hope of Mr. Wang's early recovery, at the same time, the question arises: How should blood pressure be controlled? Can celery work? Let's walk into the truth today!
celery can really reduce blood pressure?
Celery is rich in vitamins, apigenin, phosphorus, iron, calcium and other minerals. It also contains protein, mannitol and dietary fiber. It has the functions of relaxing blood vessels, lowering blood pressure and preventing atherosclerosis. In addition, celery has some supplementary dietary therapy for neurasthenia and gout. Celery can also promote gastric juice secretion and stimulate gastrointestinal peristalsis. It has the effect of moistening intestines and relieving constipation.
Sounds amazing, doesn't it?
We know that hypertension can be divided into three levels:
grade 1 hypertension (mild hypertension), systolic pressure 140-159 mm mercury column and/or diastolic pressure 90-99 mm mercury column;grade 2 hypertension (moderate hypertension), systolic pressure 160-179 mm mercury column and/or diastolic pressure 100-109 mm mercury column. Column; Grade 3 hypertension (severe hypertension), systolic blood pressure <180 mm Hg column and/or diastolic blood pressure <110 mm Hg column;
It is obvious that Mr. Wang has reached Grade 3 of severe hypertension, and he has not taken any antihypertensive drugs. That is to say, celery can only be used as an adjuvant treatment, and its scope can only be attributed to the most basic way of life improvement, the real cure, or rely on drugs.
In Mr. Wang's mind, antihypertensive drugs have a lot of side effects, you can not eat them without taking them. In addition, when you see a long list of adverse reactions written in the drug instructions, you have more concerns. Then there will be high blood pressure hospitalization.
Some people hear that taking antihypertensive drugs will become so
The problem is that people may think too much of the side effects of antihypertensive drugs. The adverse reactions listed in the instructions are the summary of various adverse reactions found in drug safety tests and long-term clinical observations, not that all adverse reactions will occur in everyone. Some common adverse reactions occur only in 1%-10% of the population. And those drugs that do not indicate adverse reactions are really to be used with caution.
In addition, the side effects of commonly used antihypertensive drugs in clinic are controllable. Doctors also prescribe drugs according to the patient's specific physical condition to minimize the side effects of drugs. Even if some patients may have adverse reactions, they will generally improve rapidly after withdrawal without long-term negative effects. Most importantly, the side effects of antihypertensive drugs are negligible compared with the dangers of hypertension, so it is no problem to take them under the guidance of a professional doctor.
2, quit smoking
Studies have shown that after smoking a cigarette, heart rate can increase 5-20 times/minute, systolic pressure can increase by 10-25 mm mercury column, because nicotine in cigarettes excites central nervous and sympathetic nerves, speeds up heart rate, and also promotes the release of large amounts of catecholamine from adrenal gland, resulting in small size. Pulse contraction leads to elevated blood pressure. A large number of data showed that the amount of alcohol consumed was positively correlated with blood pressure level. In addition, alcohol abuse can increase the risk of hypertension in the population. Especially middle-aged people, should drink moderately, preferably abstain from alcohol, because drinking is of no benefit to the body.
4, persistent exercise
exercise training has always been considered as an effective means to prevent and treat hypertension. As early as 1988, the American Federal Conference on Hypertension officially established exercise therapy as one of the methods of comprehensive treatment of hypertension. Suitable for hypertensive patients are walking, jogging, cycling, Taijiquan and so on. The exercise should be moderate to low intensity, and should not be empty stomach or overfull when exercising.p>img src="/1ydzximg/0L42 VaRgsm"/> p>strong>5, maintaining emotional stability
emotional excitement or agitation will cause elevated blood pressure, so hypertensive patients should cultivate good adaptability to the environment and society, avoid emotional excitement and excessive tension, anxiety, avoid losing temper, and maintain emotional stability. Those mentioned above are matters needing attention in daily life and basic requirements. To control hypertension, antihypertensive drugs should be adhered to. Only in this way can cardiovascular and cerebrovascular accidents be effectively reduced and complications such as hypertension and nephropathy be prevented. Keep in mind that you should not discontinue or change medication on your own during the course of taking the medicine. You should review it regularly and adjust the medication according to the advice of your professional doctor. <<
>>>> support us please comment on our comments and compliments \< strong > < strong > < strong > < strong > < << < strong >< strong >< < <<<<< strong >< <<<< strong > > >< P > >< section >< section >< section >< section >< section >< section >< section >< section >< section >< strong >< p>>>< strong >>>>>>>>> < p >< strong>>>strong > < / P > < p > Focus on us < / P >
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?