What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?2019-01-22 17:30:40 914 ℃
On January 18, a family of six in Jinan said goodbye to the world forever. The perpetrator, Bai Mou, the 35-year-old "pillar of the family", killed his parents, wife and son and jumped from the building to commit suicide.
According to the leader of Baimou's wife's work unit, Baimou asked his wife to leave home on the excuse of having something at home that day. So he was ready to let the whole family die together. According to the survey, Baimou often browsed the relevant webpage of depression during his lifetime, and found a large number of anti-psychotic drugs in his desk. The tragedy of
Bai's family has aroused wide discussion on microblog. Many people say, "If you want to die, why do you pull your family back?" "Tiger poison still does not eat food, what did your family do wrong?" Some people say, "Depression is terrible". According to neighbours and relatives, the family is kind and the relationship between parents and daughter-in-law is very good. Baimou often accompanies his children and sends them to training courses. What happened to the 35-year-old who left the world with his whole family in such a cruel way? We all know that depressive patients have serious suicidal tendencies, about 10-15% of them will die of suicide . But most people may not know that there are individuals who will kill their closest relatives before they leave the world. We call them "extended suicide". Depression patients who commit enlarged suicide often think that "living relatives are very painful, so they kill their relatives before committing suicide" because they can't bear the pain of survival. 
This phenomenon is more common in mothers with postpartum depression, who kill their young children before committing suicide. Or think that children are too young to be cared for when they leave, or that the world is "not worth it".
In the view of depressive patients, the great pain they have to endure for their own survival is the same for their relatives, so it is better to "release" together.
Expanded suicide does not only exist in patients with depression, but also in patients with schizophrenia, manic depression and other mental disorders. For enlarged suicide,
is considered to be a derivative act of psychiatric suicide without reason. Under the control of strong suicide concept and pathological depression, patients have lost their ability to solve practical problems rationally and correctly. It can be considered that substantive identification can not be made and that they should be assessed as irresponsible. < p> means that if the perpetrator of enlarged suicide who has not succeeded in suicide himself is confirmed to be mentally ill at the time of the murder and is in the stage of onset, he will be judged to have no ability to correctly solve practical problems and will not be held criminally liable. The legal responsibility of
can not be pursued, and moral condemnation is inevitable for such people. The tragedy of
is appalling, but the incidence of enlarged suicide is relatively low in depression and the whole psychiatric group.
The public's comment on this event showed a one-sided trend. Some people even extended their negative views on this isolated event to the whole group of psychiatric patients, directly equating mental illness with danger and madness.
But the actual research proves that the risk of violence and murder in patients with mental illness is not higher than that in patients with non-mental illness . They are no more dangerous than ordinary people.
I hope that through this article, we can learn more about mental illness knowledge, to know that abuse is useless, only goodwill and understanding can help them. Psychiatric patients are harder to survive in society than others. Stop hurting them with stereotypes and prejudices. <
Photo Source: Tubug Creatitititititititititititips
Psychiatry (5th edition). (2009-1). (2009-1). Shen Yuxiao. People's Health Publishinshinshinshing
 Violence and Mental Illness. (2008.5). Marie E. Rueve, MD and Randon S. Welton, MD, LT COL, USAF. NCBI https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC26844/< Copyright Statement: This is the original copy of Chunyu Doctor and belongs to Chunyu Doctor. Reproduction is prohibited without authorization.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?