What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?2019-01-31 10:26:18 46 ℃
Many people have a sudden shake before they fall asleep or fall asleep like they are electrically charged. What's the reason? The answer is different: some say that they are long, some say that they lack calcium, and others say that the nervous system is afraid of your death and is alarming you! Then why is it that they suddenly shake when they sleep?
< img src="1ydzximg/0LDVApwrjB". The researchers gave two more reasonable explanations. The first explanation is that sudden sleep jitter is called "muscle spasm". The main reason is that the breathing rate drops too much during sleep. The brain will think that the body is dying, so it will send a pulse to wake up the body, indicating that your body function is not very good at this time. At this time, you should pay attention to adjusting the working and sleeping time to prevent overwork.
The second explanation considers that it is only a glitch in brain work. When you fall asleep, the muscles of the whole body begin to relax. Because of the lack of a feedback signal, the brain mistakenly assumes that this muscle relaxation is a dangerous information of the body's fall. Therefore, the motor system is mobilized to protect itself, resulting in muscle convulsions. It is also popular among the people that sleeping kicks are growing tall.
However, there are also pathological muscle spasms. The main reasons for this phenomenon are as follows:
1, high pressure. At work, people with tense relationships, heavy tasks, long-term overtime, often staying up late and poor sleep quality are prone to this symptom. There are also people who are prone to anger and fright. < p > < p > 2, severe calcium deficiency. Low calcium leads to excitement of muscles and nervous system, which leads to muscle spasm and nerve contraction. < p > < p > 3. Liver and kidney are weak and Qi and blood are insufficient. If each time is not very strong, but the frequency is more, this may be due to deficiency of liver and kidney, insufficiency of Qi and blood.
4, symptomatic muscle spasm: If accompanied by headache, dizziness and other conditions, also belong to pathological, should be timely to the hospital, do brain CT or magnetic resonance imaging, in order to exclude brain diseases.
Recommendation: Soak your feet in hot water of about 40 degrees Celsius every day before going to bed (it is appropriate to soak your ankles), wait until the water is cold, then pour in hot water to keep the water temperature. Soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Soaking feet in hot water before bed can promote peripheral blood circulation, relax tendons and promote blood circulation, and relieve spasm.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 2019-01-13Heart is not good, touch less "2 yellow", eat more "2 red", stay away from four things, heart will gradually improve.
- 2018-12-27The death of a 4-year-old girl Zhou Yang! In China, all health products are deceptive
- 2018-10-29What are the symptoms of thyroid cancer after surgery that may indicate a worsening of the condition?
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.
- Expert: These exercises are like "antihypertensive drugs". Hypertensive patients can try more!
- The truth of "women's intra-abdominal death left behind by gauze after induced labor" sounds the alarm bell!
- Significant positive news! Is hepatitis B new drug with a resistance rate of 0% listed, can ordinary people afford it?