Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.2019-02-09 09:18:08 893 ℃
In the process of practicing medicine at the grass-roots level, I have seen a variety of exotic patients and believe that most of the grass-roots doctors have had similar experiences. The clinical experience of
for many years tells me that in the grass-roots medical practice, due to the limitation of conditions, when encountering patients whose axillary temperature is above 39.5 degrees Celsius, they should carefully check their vital signs (T (body temperature), P (pulse), R (breathing), BP (blood pressure), C (mind), A (pupil) U (urine volume) S (skin and mucosa), and then proceed to the next step. < p > < p > axillary temperature 39.5 degrees Celsius or above, Anal temperature basically reached 40 degrees Celsius or above, is already a high or ultra-high fever patients.
If it is a child, an elderly person, a pregnant woman, a patient with other basic diseases or abnormal eight signs of life, I usually recommend that the patient go to the hospital for examination. At this time, many patients or patients'families will say, "You dare not even see the most common fever, what doctor should you be?"
In fact, fever is not a trivial matter. Fever can be caused by many critical illnesses. A slight misdiagnosis may delay the illness and cause medical disputes. These cases are the personal experience of the author and his friends:
Patient, male, 5. Ten years old, plain and healthy, complained of fever for two hours, body temperature 40.7 degrees Celsius.< p > < br > < p > patients go to Dingcun Medical Department for treatment, and Dingcun doctors suggest that they go to the hospital. Afterwards, the patient said, "Just fever, early news of your good medical skills, good character, specially run here to see you, trouble you to give an injection antipyretic needle, I go back to observe, if not back, ask family members to take to the hospital."
< p > After tripartite consultation, the money was lost and the specific amount was not disclosed. Other witnesses left by Dr. Dingcun and called for third-party coordination. The third-party investigation found that the patient had a high fever three days ago, had an injection elsewhere, and then went to work with the disease. The worker found that he had been suffering from high fever and advised him to go to the doctor. He went to see doctors A, B and C and was advised to go to the hospital after telling the patient's condition.
Other witnesses left by Dr. Dingcun and called for third-party coordination. The third-party investigation found that the patient had a high fever three days ago, had an injection elsewhere, and then went to work with the disease. The worker found that he had been suffering from high fever and advised him to go to the doctor. He went to see doctors A, B and C and was advised to go to the hospital after telling the patient's condition.< p > < br >
After a while, the family members ran back to the store with their children crying, saying that on the way back, the child suddenly had convulsions in both hands and feet and was unconscious.
Because the patient was crying and no convulsions occurred, her mother was advised to take her to the hospital for examination. Family members asked to take away the original prescription. I copied another prescription and gave it to her.
Later, I heard that the family members of the patients scolded and wanted to settle their claims when they came to the hospital. The director of Pediatrics advised, "This is a convulsion caused by high fever. The village medicine is correct. We often encounter such medical records in pediatrics." During the hospitalization period, the family witnessed the convulsions of some pediatric inpatients while they were being treated, and that was no longer the case.
originally thought that this matter knew so well. A few hours later, an old man from the patient's family came to the door and told the child that it was all right. He mentioned that the whole family of the patient had just come to the author to settle accounts, and was eventually persuaded by the old man back.
Family members left a sentence before leaving: after all, you are a doctor, diagnosis and treatment is your decision, unable to deal with the hero, let alone for a few dollars, take other people's lives as a play, if you encounter trouble, your life will be dangerous. Years have passed, and I still remember his words.
. Indeed, we are doctors, and we make up our minds. We should diagnose carefully, distinguish the illness, and go to the doctor's office according to the guideline. However, we should refer any patient who is beyond our ability to deal with the illness, not to mention taking other people's lives as a joke for the sake of making money.
At the same time, when we can't tell whether the patient is concealing his medical history or not, even if the patient speaks well, we shouldn't be embarrassed by his face. We should refuse when we refuse, because it is a trivial matter to lose money when we meet an accident, and the consequences are unimaginable when we encounter irrational family members.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?