Cardiologist's advice: The real culprit and accomplice of myocardial infarction have been found, and we should stay away from these two habits.2019-02-09 09:18:12 95 ℃
On New Year's Eve, Mr. Hu had a sudden myocardial infarction
on New Year's Eve, at 6:00 on New Year's Eve, at the age of 39, Mr. Hu woke up from sleep because of sudden chest distress and chest pain, which was squeezed like a big stone in the middle of his chest, without nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headache and breathing difficulties. Mr. Hu's chest pain symptoms persisted and he could not fall asleep. At 7:00 a.m., his family called 120 to the hospital for emergency treatment.
arrived at the hospital at 8:00 a.m. to measure blood pressure: 128/85mmHg. The electrocardiogram showed that ST segment of inferior wall lead was elevated, troponin: 28ug/L, biochemical examination showed no abnormality in liver and kidney function, normal blood sugar, high blood lipid: total cholesterol: 6.12 (mmol/L), low density lipoprotein (LDL-c) 3.76 (mmol/L). Mr. Hu usually receives a lot of money. He also smokes and drinks alcohol every day. He smokes two packs of cigarettes and two packs of liquor every day. The doctor gave Mr. Hu a diagnosis: acute myocardial infarction; hyperlipidemia. The doctor arranged Mr. Hu's in-patient cardiology treatment. After admission, he underwent emergency coronary angiography + coronary angioplasty + coronary stent implantation. During the operation, the left anterior descending branch myocardial bridge, the proximal first diagonal branch stenosis 85%, the middle circumflex branch occlusion, and the distal right coronary artery stenosis 70%. After the operation, Mr. Hu's chest tightness and chest pain relieved, and continued to take medication.Cardiologists said that low density lipoprotein cholesterol is the real culprit of myocardial infarction attack
At present, it is recognized in academia that hyperlipidemia, especially low density lipoprotein cholesterol, is the main risk factor of atherosclerosis and atherosclerotic heart disease, and the clear relationship between cholesterol and coronary heart disease has been found: Increased by 1%, coronary heart disease risk increased by 2%, so it can be said: low density lipoprotein cholesterol is the real culprit of Mr. Hu's attack of myocardial infarction!
high blood lipid damage to blood vessels is first from the endothelium, which can directly cause dysfunction of vascular endothelial cells and increase the permeability of vascular endothelial cells. Fat particles entering the blood vessel walls activate inflammatory factors, mononuclear / macrophages phagocytosis system, and eventually form foam cells. Over time, continuous hyperlipidemia can induce vascular endothelium. The membranes form gray-yellow plaques, which uplift to the surface and compress to the depth. The yellow congee material can be seen in the incision. With the help of a microscope, cholesterol crystallization and calcification can be seen. There are granulation tissue and inflammatory cells around it. This is actually atheromatous plaque. As the plaque gradually increases, the blood vessels become more and more narrow. When the blood supply can not meet the needs of the heart, it eventually leads to the occurrence of myocardial infarction.Doctors also pointed out that smoking and drinking were the accomplices of myocardial infarction attack
Studies showed that smoking more than 20 cigarettes a day increased the risk of heart disease by 2-3 times. Smoking is undoubtedly very harmful to the body. Although a large number of heavyweight literature studies have proved that smoking is a risk factor for cardiovascular disease and cancer, many people still do not believe that someone will smoke all his life, but still live a long life. In fact, this is a probability problem, just like running a red light will not happen every time, but there is no doubt that the probability of traffic accidents increases dramatically. Similarly, smoking undoubtedly increases the risk of myocardial infarction, although not everyone smokes with myocardial infarction. It can be said that smoking is the first risk factor for the younger myocardial infarction and sudden cardiac death, and the first benefit of quitting smoking is also the decrease of cardiovascular risk.
Heavy drinking can cause great damage to the cardiovascular system. Long-term heavy drinking can cause alcoholic cardiomyopathy, cardiac enlargement, heart failure, and can also induce rapid and serious irregular arrhythmia (atrial fibrillation). At the same time, alcohol itself will transform into fat. Drinking alcohol will inevitably lead to eating a lot of vegetables and increasing fat intake. Therefore, it can be said that long-term alcoholism is also the occurrence of myocardial infarction. An accomplice.
In short, even if stents are implanted after myocardial infarction, it is still impossible to prevent the recurrence of myocardial infarction without giving up smoking and drinking, and low-salt and low-fat diet. During the Spring Festival, it is undoubtedly the most frequent period of smoking and drinking. People who cherish their health are advised to pay attention to preventing myocardial infarction. They must guard their mouths well, stop smoking and limit alcohol, and stay away from the onset of myocardial infa
(Copyright Statement | Above is the original version of "Pharmacist Fangjian" from the media number. Reproduction should be authorized and the author and source should be indicated. Some of the pictures in this article are from the network and are not for commercial use. Thank you for reading!p>
Guess you like
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 2019-01-13Heart is not good, touch less "2 yellow", eat more "2 red", stay away from four things, heart will gradually improve.
- 2018-12-27The death of a 4-year-old girl Zhou Yang! In China, all health products are deceptive
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.
- Expert: These exercises are like "antihypertensive drugs". Hypertensive patients can try more!