To prevent cancer, we must have a good meal and ensure nutrition. It's also crucial to remember these numbers.2019-02-18 18:32:48 25 ℃
Over the age of forty, into the age of perplexity, many people's bodies began to protest against themselves. Many people feel more or less backache and leg pain, neck stiffness, lack of energy, poor sleep and physical decline, and so on. They pay more and more attention to physical health. In addition to worrying about chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes or high blood lipids, I also worry about whether I will be targeted by cancer one day.
The occurrence of malignant tumors is not only related to family heredity and environmental pollution, but also to long-term bad living habits. Among them, good nutritional status can also help us prevent the occurrence of some cancers. Therefore, a good meal is also an important means to prevent cancer:
1. Ensuring the intake of vitamin C can prevent the occurrence of gastric cancer
The high-risk groups of gastric cancer include men, over 40 years old, family history of gastric cancer, history of Helicobacter pylori infection, heavy drinking, high-salt diet, fried and roasted diet, etc. These groups should take advantage of the antioxidant activity of vitamin C to prevent gastric cancer. It happened. Foods rich in vitamin C are mostly fresh vegetables and fruits, and the intake of 1 kg of vegetables and half kg of fruits should be guaranteed every day;< p> 2, the intake of vitamin B2 can prevent the occurrence of esophageal cancer
The high-risk groups of esophageal cancer include: over 40 years old, high-risk areas of esophageal cancer (Taihang Mountains, northern Sichuan and Northern Jiangsu, etc.), like eating hot food, etc. Biotin B2 can improve the metabolism of nitrite and protect esophageal epithelial cells. Foods rich in vitamin B2 include: animal liver, heart, milk, eggs, soybean sprouts, etc. High-risk groups should consciously eat more;< p> < img src="/1ydzximg/0LJ704xS9K"/> < p> 3, ensure the intake of carotene, can prevent breast cancer < p> high-risk groups of breast cancer include unmarried women, women over 35 years of first childbearing age, menarche. Women younger than 12 years old and women older than 55 years old have family history of breast cancer, etc. The higher the concentration of carotene in blood, the lower the risk of breast cancer. Carotene-rich foods include yellow fruits and vegetables such as carrot, pumpkin, mango and corn; < 4, ensuring the intake of lycopene can prevent the occurrence of prostate cancer < p> < p > < p > prostate cancer. The high-risk groups include men over 50 years old and people with family history, etc. The daily intake of 6.5 mg of lycopene can reduce the incidence of prostate cancer by 21%. The foods rich in lycopene are: tomatoes (tomatoes), watermelon, grapefruit, guava, etc. < 5, ensuring the intake of vitamin B 6 can prevent the incidence of lung cancer < p> The high-risk groups of lung cancer are: smoking. Smokers under 20 years of age, those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day, and those who are often exposed to soot and soot; the higher the concentration of vitamin B6 in the blood, the lower the risk of lung cancer; foods rich in vitamin B6 are beef, chicken, fish, oats, wheat bran and peas; < img src="/1ydzximg/0LJ70Yoa"/> to prevent cancer is a Strong comprehensive project. In addition to guaranteeing the above nutrient intake, it is also helpful to remember the following figures:
80 female waist circumference is controlled below 80 cm and male below 90 cm;
40-people over 40 years old should quit smoking as soon as possible and participate in cancer screening once a year;20-men's daily drinking. Fine intake should be less than 20 grams, women should be reduced by half;
8 each meal is eight points full, first eat vegetables, then eat meat, and finally eat;7 7 days a week to participate in 30 minutes of physical exercise, exercise intensity should vary from person to person.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 2019-01-13Heart is not good, touch less "2 yellow", eat more "2 red", stay away from four things, heart will gradually improve.
- 2018-12-27The death of a 4-year-old girl Zhou Yang! In China, all health products are deceptive
- 2018-10-29What are the symptoms of thyroid cancer after surgery that may indicate a worsening of the condition?
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.
- Expert: These exercises are like "antihypertensive drugs". Hypertensive patients can try more!
- The truth of "women's intra-abdominal death left behind by gauze after induced labor" sounds the alarm bell!