When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.2019-02-18 18:32:49 1313 ℃
A few days ago, a friend asked me, "Doctor Zeng, the Internet said that morning defecation is the best for the body, because morning is the time for large intestine detoxification." He asked me if it was true. And he also listed a detoxification schedule, 21:00-23:00 is the immune system detoxification; 23:00-1:00 is the liver detoxification, which needs to be carried out in sleep; 3:00-5:00, the human lungs began to detoxify; 5:00-7:00 is the large intestine detoxification; 7:00-9:00 in the morning is the time for the small intestine to absorb a lot of nutrients....
As a gastrointestinal surgeon, I would like to tell you that this statement is wrong, it is totally rumor, without any scientific basis. First of all, the concept of detoxification is incorrect. Some toxic metabolites in the body are detoxified or degraded through cells or organs such as liver and white blood cells, and then discharged out of the body. Some metabolic wastes are discharged out of the body through urine, feces, sweat and other forms. These processes are carried out all the time, and there is no specific detoxification time.
Then let's talk about the problem of defecation. Is there the best time to defecate?
First, let's look at the whole process from food to stool. Food is swallowed into the esophagus and quickly reaches the stomach through the chewing of teeth. Through the continuous peristalsis of the stomach, the strong corrosive effect of gastric acid, and the digestive effect of pepsin, the food eaten is mixed evenly, and the initial digestion and grinding turns into chyme. Then, the pylorus of the stomach opens and food enters the duodenum and small intestine. The small intestine is the main part of food absorption. The pancreas secretes a large number of digestive enzymes, and the gallbladder secretes bile, which enters the small intestine. Through the digestion of these digestive enzymes, nutrients such as protein, fat and carbohydrates are digested into small molecules, which are then absorbed by the small intestine into the blood circulation. Some nutrients are almost absorbed in the small intestine.img src="/1ydzximg/0LJ6O2 lon5"/>
The remaining food residues that cannot be absorbed enter the large intestine. The main function of the large intestine is to absorb water. After water is absorbed, the stool gradually forms. In addition to food residues, there are also some water in the stool, bacteria, intestinal mucosal abscission and so on. After stool formation, with the peristalsis of the large intestine, the stool enters the rectum from the colon and exists in the rectum. When a certain amount of stool is reached, it stimulates the receptors in the rectum and enters the brain through nerve conduction. Then the brain gives instructions, and we begin defecation. There is no time interval for
Normally, our adults defecate 1-2 times a day or 1-2 days, and the patients with constipation defecate less than 3 times a week. The amount of stool depends on what food you eat, how well you absorb it, and how much you eat. For example, if you eat food that is easy to digest and absorb, such as rice, porridge, eggs, fish and shrimp, our intestines will digest and absorb these foods completely, and there will be no stool, so you may not have stool for several days. And you eat foods that contain more vegetables, fruits and other foods rich in cellulose, our digestive system can not digest and absorb cellulose, will produce more stool, which may be several times a day. To be frank, it's okay to defecate at any time of the day. As long as you keep your stool open, it means that your digestive system is okay.
In order to prevent and cure constipation, it is better to defecate regularly every day
The pace of modern life is faster and faster, life pressure is also increasing, sometimes too busy to drink water, toilet time is not available. Often constipation, over time, our defecation reflex is not sensitive, will lead to dry stool, constipation. In order to prevent and treat constipation, I suggest that we develop the habit of regular stool. Fixed a time to defecate every day, the best time is in the morning, wake up the first thing in the morning, go to the toilet to defecate first, easy to remember, not easy to forget. For patients with constipation, it is more important to develop regular stool. Even if there is no stool, they should sit on the toilet regularly, feel it wholeheartedly, and use the laws of physiological activities to establish defecation conditioned reflex.
Therefore, there is no special time period for defecation, as long as you keep your stool unobstructed, in order to prevent and treat constipation, we recommend that you develop the habit of regular defecation. Finally, I wish you all a smooth stool, constipation, non-laxation, attention to gastrointestinal health, attention to General Surgery doctor Zeng.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?