Are you tired? What are the signs of heart failure?2019-02-18 18:32:52 88 ℃
The human heart is like a pump, which is responsible for beating blood out and circulating to the whole body. Under normal physiological conditions, the oxygen demand of peripheral tissues is balanced with the oxygen supply of the bleeding fluid. When the oxygen demand increases, the heart must increase its output (increased systolic force of the heart) or its output rate (accelerated heartbeat) to cope with the situation of increased oxygen demand and avoid supply shortage. As a result, the burden on the heart will increase, so that the output can be increased.
This is a normal physiological regulation. However, if the heart is not a machine for a long time, it can adjust the output or heartbeat at the beginning, and it will be fatigued for a long time. Exhaustion; like crushers, without proper rest, workers will strike and do nothing, because they are exhausted and their hearts are in a similar state, and if they are in a high output state for a long time, they may be exhausted. < p > < p > < p > < / P > < p > has heart failure, what signs will the body show? After heart failure,< p> < p> due to the decline of the overall oxygen supply and chronic hypoxia, we will feel easy to asthma, fatigue, and even dizziness due to anemia. Due to the decline of cardiac contractility, the amount of blood recovered decreases, the body fluid is easy to accumulate, and the accumulation of edema will occur at the end of the limbs. < p > < p > < p > < p > < p > If severe to pulmonary hydrops (pulmonary edema), lying down for a period of time will feel asthma, especially after 1-2 hours of sleep may cough to wake up, also known as paroxysmal dyspnea at night.
Classification and classification of heart failure
In the past, drug therapy for heart failure mainly focused on heart failure with poor systolic function. Diastolic heart failure is not a simple diastolic dysfunction in female patients, and the effect of traditional heart failure drugs is quite different in this population.< p> < p> Heart failure is a result, and there are many causes of failure, such as hypertension, valvular heart disease, ischemic heart disease, pulmonary hypertension, anemia, myocardial infarction, etc. It is worth mentioning that although the above reasons are not included in aging, aging is actually a risk factor for heart failure. < p> < p> With the increase of age, the decline of physical function may indeed lead to the decline of cardiac function, thus slowly developing symptoms of heart failure. < p > < p > < / P > < / section > < / section > < / section > < section > < section > < section > < section > < section > < img SRC ="/ 1ydzximg / 0LJ3aMWqJZ"/> < / section > < / section > < section > < section > < section > < P > Clinically, according to the classification established by the Heart Association, heart failure can be divided into four classes: < p > 1: everyday life is unrestricted < 2: can be engaged in daily life, but heart failure can occur under intense exercise (feeling). Dyspnea, palpitation, angina pectoris, one-year mortality rate is about 5-10%
3: daily life is significantly affected, slight activities will feel uncomfortable, one-year mortality rate is about 10-15%<4: unable to carry out daily activities, even lying in bed will feel uncomfortable, one-year mortality rate is about 30-40%
How to treat?
Stage A: High-risk population, but asymptomatic with normal cardiac function and size, the main treatment objectives are to control risk factors, such as avoiding high fat diet, alcohol intake control, developing exercise habits and quitting smoking. Active drug intervention is not required at this stage, but for patients with hypertension, diabetes and vascular diseases, angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition can be considered. ACEi and ARB.< p> < p> According to the guidelines of the American and European Heart Association for the treatment of heart failure, patients with poor therapeutic effect of ACEi or ARB may consider replacing ACEI or ARB with valsartan/sacubitril (LCZ696). < p> < p> < p > Stage B: Cardiac structural changes have been found in imaging, but no symptoms have been found. The treatment principle is the same as Stage A. However, because of the structural changes, it is advisable to actively intervene in weight control to avoid obesity, pay attention to the intake of alcohol and sodium ions, and start drug treatment. The commonly used drugs are ACEI, ARB and type B sympathetic receptor blockade mentioned above. Beta blockers. < p> < p > Stage C: In addition to Stage B treatment, diuretics (Furosemide, Spironolactone) can be increased in patients with structural changes in the heart accompanied by a considerable degree of heart failure. Salt (not more than five grams per day) and water (not more than 1000-1500cc per day) must be strictly limited in diet. < p> < p> < p > Stage D: End-of-life palliative therapy (End-of-life-life palliative therapy) is used to reduce the occurrence of acute heart failure and complications. Care is predominant.
There is no treatment that can significantly reduce the mortality rate of HFpEF patients, focusing on the alleviation of symptoms and the improvement of quality of life, while addressing other comorbidities. If the patient has Stage C heart failure, diuretics can be given to alleviate the symptoms.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- Think carefully and be afraid of it! uuuuuuuuuuu A hair stuck into the skin during the haircut, and he fell on the operating table.