What do you think of the blood routine results? There are three main indicators, hand-to-hand teaching you to understand blood routine2019-04-01 11:25:37 130 ℃
Blood routine is one of the most commonly used laboratory methods. The cost of peripheral venous blood extraction is about 20 yuan, and the results can be obtained in about half an hour. Before teaching you the results of blood routine, first teach you how to read the test sheet. Below is a blood routine test sheet, there are five columns, we pay attention to the first column and the third column, the first column is the project name, let's look at the first row, white blood cell count, and then look at the third column, we can see that the white blood cell count results are 6.9, and then jump to the last column of reference values, white blood cell count in the normal range of 4-10, 6.9 in this range, so, white. Cell counts are normal. In order to facilitate you to quickly browse, which test results are abnormal, the printed test sheets have abnormal values marked with arrows, arrows down, indicating that the values are lower than normal values, such as the distribution width of red blood cells and the specific volume of red blood cells in the picture below, beside which there is a downward arrow, indicating that the two values are on the low side.
teaches you how to read the test sheet. Now let's see what the blood routine is for. Blood routine mainly looks at three indicators: hemoglobin, white blood cells and platelets. Let's talk about the clinical significance of these three indicators separately:
Hemoglobin or red blood cell number represents anemia. The reference values of hemoglobin are as follows: adult males: 120-160g/L; adult females: 110-150 g/L. If the value of male is less than 120, female is less than 110, it means that there is anemia, more than 90 is mild anemia, 60-90 is moderate anemia, 30-60 is severe anemia, less than 30 is extremely severe anemia. There are many causes of anemia that need further investigation. Anemia can be roughly divided into three categories: first, abnormal hematopoietic function of bone marrow, such as leukemia, multiple myeloma and myelodysplastic syndrome; second, excessive loss of blood, such as hemolysis, open injury, menstrual bleeding, hemorrhoids or bowel cancer hemorrhage; and third, lack of hematopoietic raw materials, such as hematopoiesis. Anemia caused by iron deficiency and folic acid deficiency. If anemia is diagnosed, we should go to the hematology department to do a series of tests to identify the cause of anemia, and then choose the appropriate treatment according to the cause. < p > < p > (2) Leukocyte < / P > < p > Leukocyte is a large group of cells, including granulocytes, granulocytes, monocytes - macrophages, granulocytes include neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils. The role of white blood cells is to resist the invasion of foreign substances, eliminate bacteria, parasites and other infectious microorganisms, eliminate aging cells in the body, remove necrotic tissue. The normal value of white blood cells is (4.0-10.0) x 109/L. If the number of white blood cells increases, especially the number of neutrophils, it is common in bacterial infections, physical stress response, trauma and so on. If the number of white blood cells decreases, it is common in viral infections, side effects of radiotherapy and chemotherapy, and abnormal hematopoietic function of bone marrow. Eosinophil increase is common in allergic reactions and parasitic infections.
Platelet participates in the process of hemostasis and coagulation of the body. The normal value of platelet count is 100-300 *10^ 9/L. If the platelet count decreases, the coagulation time of patients will prolong, brushing teeth, trauma and other conditions will easily lead to bleeding, and it is not easy to stop bleeding. Thrombocytopenia can be seen in aplastic anemia, leukemia, after radiotherapy and chemotherapy, primary thrombocytopenic purpura, liver cirrhosis, hypersplenism and so on.Thrombocytosis is common in myeloproliferative diseases, such as chronic myelogenous leukemia, polycythemia vera, primary thrombocytosis, post-splenectomy and so on. Mild thrombocytosis, will not appear obvious symptoms, if the platelet significantly increased, will lead to thrombosis, or even bleeding, need early treatment.
Red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets are the three main components of blood. Blood routine can reflect some diseases and physiological conditions of the body. I just briefly introduced the significance of blood routine, which is suitable for the general public. For doctors, more information is needed.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?