43 years old, the third myocardial infarction in 7 years! It's hard to escape bad luck! The main culprit is to take apart these two drugs privately!2019-04-25 21:30:37 336 ℃
Emergency call, emergency consultation!
5 minutes, but the patient has started CPR:
Dr. Wang asked: What's the use of CPR?
Emergency Doctor: Write a consultation opinion and give a diagnosis!
inquired in detail, and learned that Master Wu, 43 years old, had two myocardial infarctions and two stents. Today, he was in pain again, but not to the hospital.
7 years ago, Master Wu was 36 years old, smoking, obesity, high blood lipid, no hypertension, diabetes, no exercise and unhealthy diet. Another day, a sudden chest pain, endured several hours before going to the hospital, to see the hospital is myocardial infarction, immediately surgery, put a stent, and later recovered. Gradually, smoking was also less, but the weight did not decrease, the most important thing was that after one year, I stopped both aspirin and clopidogrel.
7 years ago, angiography7 years ago, stent <3 years ago, Wu Shifu, 40 years old, had chest pain again. Because of his first experience, he immediately dialed 120 and sent to the hospital for myocardial infarction, and immediately operated on with another stent. This time, no more aspirin, but a year ago, I heard that eating statin hurt the liver, and stopped him.
This is not true. Today, chest pain happened again. Before being sent to hospital, the heart stopped beating.
Dr. Wang's diagnosis: sudden cardiac death, suspicion of acute myocardial infarction! Why did you get two myocardial infarctions and be so careless? How can we stop both aspirin and statin? For patients with coronary heart disease, aspirin and statin are inseparable:
For coronary heart disease, aspirin and statin are the two legs of coronary heart disease, without which one leg will fall down.
Let's talk about statin+aspirin briefly today.
statin is not a drug, but a large class of drugs, including simvastatin, fluvastatin, pitavastatin, atorvastatin, rosuvastatin and so on. What is statin for?img src="/1ydzximg/0LpCKAXNK7"/
statin can reduce cholesterol and low density lipoprotein. Cholesterol and low density lipoprotein are the producers of vascular garbage and the cause of coronary heart disease. Low density lipoprotein is reduced, and the risk of natural coronary heart disease is reduced. Statin can not only reduce blood lipid, but also resist inflammation and stabilize plaque. What is the relationship between anti-inflammation and stable plaque and coronary heart disease? One of the causes of coronary heart disease is atherosclerosis, plaque garbage, and the other is inflammation in blood vessels. Statin anti-inflammation can control this inflammatory response and control coronary heart disease. Why do we suffer from myocardial infarction? Because the plaque in the blood vessel ruptures and forms thrombus, the thrombus blocking the cardiovascular system is acute myocardial infarction.
statin can reduce scurvy, stabilize plaque, prevent plaque rupture and prevent myocardial infarction, which is the role of statin.
Just take statin. Why do you have to take aspirin?
aspirin, mainly through inhibiting arachidonic acid cyclooxygenase (COX), make Ser-529 and Ser-516 irreversible acetylation, thereby blocking the synthesis of TXA2, play an anti-platelet role.
Statin is anti-inflammatory and stable plaque, but not 100% prevention, statin can only reduce the risk, but once statin is not 100% stable plaque, plaque will rupture and thrombosis will be formed. Aspirin is needed to prevent platelet aggregation and thrombosis.
Studies show that aspirin can reduce the incidence and mortality of myocardial infarction by 51% in patients with unstable angina pectoris. Early use of aspirin in patients with acute myocardial infarction can save 25 lives in every 1000 patients, and prevent 10-15 cases of recurrent myocardial infarction and cerebral infarction.
That's why you have to take aspirin after taking statin. It's called Golden Partner. It's a perfect combination to control the exacerbation of coronary heart disease and prevent myocardial infarction. Mr. Wu, the biggest mistake is to take either aspirin or statin and unravel the perfect combination, which greatly reduces the effect of drugs and increases the risk of repeat myocardial infarction.
It's really lucky that a person can survive a single myocardial infarction.
A person who survives a secondary myocardial infarction is extremely lucky, so to speak, to be reborn twice!
A person who wants to survive three times of myocardial infarction can only use regular medicine to prevent three times of myocardial infarction, because no one is so lucky!< p> [Dr. Wang of Cardiovascular Department officially authorized original protection, if there are thefts, they must be investigated for legal responsibility. 】
[Any cardiovascular, hypertension, hyperlipidemia problems, but trust me, I will reply to you as soon as possible.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?