Fever is not terrible. What's terrible is that you don't understand it.2019-04-25 21:30:43 522 ℃
Article Source: Chinese Medical Automedia Alliance member Weixin Public Number of China Medical Automedia Alliance Members micro-message public number/Hunan Provincial Children's Hospital >>>>>>strong > pathogen invasion at 37 < p> environment they can grow and reproduce
at 37 < p> environment
they can grow and reproduceattack by human body!
< strong> and increased body temperature< strong> these pathogens have slowed down growth and reproduction < p> < strong> < p > to eliminate these invaders! <<<><
>>>>>> Please timely and timely measure body temperature>>>>>< strong > < / P > < p > < strong > this time Battle
>>>>>> Please timely and timely measure body temperature>>>>>< strong > < / P > < p > < strong > this time BattleYou need to win with your child by scientific methods
The effect of fever on children's body
The effect of fever on children's body includes both beneficial and unfavorable aspects:
1, beneficial effect: fever is a process of immune system resistance to bacteria, which can inhibit the reproduction of pathogens. It is conducive to the recovery of disease. < p > < p > 2. Adverse effects:< p > < p > < p > 1. When fever occurs, skin moisture evaporation and sweating during fever abatement lead to increased water loss and dehydration, which is characterized by reduced urine volume and dry mouth; < p > < p > 2. When fever occurs, digestive function is weakened, appetite is reduced, abdominal distension is prone to occur; < p > < p > 3. When fever occurs, excitability of nervous system increases, often restlessness, crying, Delirium, hallucination and cramp;
4. Repeated fever can easily lead to wasting.
<1.Glass thermometer is easy to break and lead to broken glass fragments stabbing children, and mercury (mercury) leakage may occur, generally not for infants;
2.Electronic thermometer measurement is convenient, accurate and fast;
3.Infrared thermometer measurement is fast, but expensive, the results are quite different and can be measured many times to get the average value.
Neonates can use axillary electronic thermometer to measure body temperature, and children aged 1 month to 5 years can use axillary electronic thermometer or infrared thermometer. The tools for measuring body temperature have their own advantages and disadvantages. Parents can buy and use them according to their needs. < p > < strong > antipyretics and the choice of antipyretic methods < / strong > < / P > < p > physical cooling methods are as follows: < / P > < p > loosening and reducing clothing; < / P > < p > using cooling paste.
Other methods such as warm water bath, ice pillow and alcohol bath have been widely used as auxiliary antipyretic methods for a long time, but they can cause chills, crying and other discomforts of children, especially for children under 5 years old, which are not advocated at present.
The purpose of fever abatement is not only to reduce body temperature, but also to alleviate discomfort caused by fever. < strong > Anal temperature (> 39) or axillary temperature (> 38.2 ~38.5) can be used as antipyretics; children with convulsion history (> 38.0) can be used as antipyretics; some children have fever that does not meet the above criteria, but have obvious discomfort due to fever, such as crying, mental retardation, can also be used as antipyretics. The commonly used antipyretic drugs for children are ibuprofen and paracetamol because of its convenient use, good antipyretic effect and little side effects. Acetaminophen can be used in children of 2-6 months, and the interval between two doses is at least 6 hours; ibuprofen or paracetamol can be used in children of 6 months or more, and ibuprofen can be used at least 6-8 hours.
It is not recommended to use both drugs simultaneously or alternately because of the possibility of increasing side effects of drugs. However, if a kind of antipyretic is ineffective and has obvious fever discomfort, it can also be used alternately. Each antipyretic should be used no more than four times in 24 hours. Both ibuprofen and paracetamol may have gastrointestinal reactions, such as nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain, etc., which can be alleviated by taking the same food. Please follow the doctor's instructions for < strong > medication. Special attention should be paid to adverse reactions and the applicable population.< p> < strong> Special reminder < p> < p> < p > 1. The use of antipyretics in fever and dehydration may increase the risk of liver and kidney function damage, and it is difficult to reduce fever in dehydration. Therefore, we should pay attention to the appropriate amount of water, and choose low osmotic oral rehydration salts. p>2. Other antipyretics such as aspirin, analgin and nimesulide are not recommended because of their high side effects. Hormones cannot be used to reduce fever in children. Anal suppository, because the dose is not well controlled, the efficacy is unstable, prone to low body temperature, so it is best not to use. < p > < p > 3 Fever is only a manifestation of children's disease. Parents should also observe other symptoms. If the baby's temperature is less than 3 months and more than 38 degrees C, or if the child's temperature is more than 39 degrees C for 3 to 6 months, it often indicates serious bacterial infection. We must pay attention to it and come to the hospital in time for examination and treatment.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?