How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.2019-04-25 21:30:45 605 ℃
After graduating from university, I left my hometown to Guangdong. For many years, I still drink tea everyday, just like in my hometown Anhui. So I am always interested in the topic of tea. I have consulted many documents before that tea can be beneficial to cardiovascular health. At the same time, I have found that there are many documents about whether tea is anti-cancer. There are many controversies about whether tea is anti-cancer. Some people say tea is anti-cancer, while others say that tea is anti-cancer. People think tea can cause cancer. What is the truth? Combining with the literature I have seen, I believe that tea has certain anti-cancer effect.
Anti-cancer ingredient in tea
As early as 1992, the National Cancer Research Institute of Japan extracted a catechin (EGCG) from tea, and studies confirmed that it has a significant blocking effect on the synthesis of nitrite, an endogenous carcinogen, especially green tea, with a blocking rate of 90%. In recent years, further studies have found that besides catechins, tea polyphenols and tea pigments in tea also have anti-cancer effects.
Principle of anticancer action of tea
Current studies have found that the anticancer effect of tea can be achieved mainly through the following principles:
(1) Inhibition of carcinogen production:
As mentioned above, EGCG in tea can block the production of nitrite and induce interferon, cancer cells and foreign carcinogens. Activation in the human liver reduces human exposure to carcinogens.< p> (2) Inhibiting the proliferation and metastasis of cancer cells: < p> can destroy the cell process that helps cancer cells invade healthy tissues and lead to the spread of cancer cells, which can hinder the adhesion and movement of cancer cells, and also accelerate the aging of cancer cells. < p > < p > (3) Inhibition of tumor growth: < / P > < p > Regulation of angiogenesis is also an important determinant of tumor growth. It has been found that tea polyphenols in tea can inhibit the growth of tumors by blocking the pathway of some intermediate links in the proliferation of tumor cells. < p> (4) Enhance cellular immunity level < p> by promoting the proliferation of human immune T cells and inhibiting the release of tumor necrosis factor to achieve anti-cancer effect.
Tea has anti-cancer effects on which cancers?< p> According to literature review, current studies, especially green tea, have shown some preventive and therapeutic effects on breast cancer, endometrial cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, gastric cancer, renal cancer and lung cancer. At the same time, there are many other benefits of drinking tea for cancer patients, such as helping digestion, increasing appetite and improving physical fitness. 然而，医生提醒，虽然茶叶有一定的抗癌作用，但作用毕竟有限，并不能完全替代手术和药物化疗，而现今的分子靶向药物更是对癌症显示出很大的功效。 Therefore, cancer patients should still go to the hospital for regular treatment, supplemented by tea, so that cancer treatment complements each other.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?