There is formaldehyde on the new clothes! If you don't wash it, it will cause cancer. Regret knows late2019-08-07 00:34:05 7173 ℃
As the saying goes, there is no trouble that a new dress can't be solved, if there are two.
Get new clothes, some people can't wait to put on and try, feel the beauty of first-hand; some people insist on washing and wearing, only one reason - There are formaldehyde residues in new clothes, which may cause cancer!
Although it sounds terrifying, there may be formaldehyde residues on the new clothes... So, is there any need to wash and wear new clothes?
Firstly, the conclusion is that the newly bought clothes really need to be washed and worn, because the residual materials such as formaldehyde and dyes on the clothes may cause skin allergies.
But it is said to cause cancer, and that is alarmist.
Since formaldehyde is harmful, why should we add formaldehyde to the clothes? In addition to formaldehyde, what other substances can affect health?
Why do you want to add formaldehyde to your clothes?
The harm of formaldehyde, a carcinogen, is almost universally known today.
In 2004, the International Agency for Research on Cancer of the World Health Organization listed formaldehyde as a class of carcinogens, at the same level as smoking.
Close contact with formaldehyde can significantly increase the risk of leukemia. What we most often hear is that the formaldehyde in the newly renovated house exceeds the standard, and even many incidents of unqualified formaldehyde exceeding the standard are exposed.
But do you know that clothes are also inseparable from formaldehyde during processing? The formaldehyde on clothes is mainly from three places.
First of all, in the dyeing and finishing process, the active resin containing formaldehyde is used to level the clothes.
Secondly, in order to improve the dyeing degree, manufacturers generally use woven fabrics containing formaldehyde.
In addition, many clothes also have prints, which often contain formaldehyde during the printing process.
However, even so, don’t worry too much because of the dissociationQuantitative toxicity is unreliable.
Although there are formaldehyde residues in the clothes, they are often only a trace amount, and the formaldehyde emitted by the unqualified decoration is not at the same level.
The peak formaldehyde level that causes cancer is above 4.0 ppm or the average concentration is above 1.0 ppm, while a piece of clothing that meets the production specifications and has not been cleaned is 0.012 to 0.426 per day. Phenol of formaldehyde (Note: ppm is a concentration unit and the mass of solute is in parts per million of the mass of the solution).
Therefore, as long as it is produced in accordance with national production standards, it is unlikely that it will cause cancer because it is worn without washing.
However, if formaldehyde is left on new clothes and is not worn, it may irritate the respiratory tract and skin, causing tears, dry cough, rash and itching.
and the new clothes are exposed to people and the environment during the production process, so it is best to clean them before wearing them.
What are the potential dangers on new clothes?
I once saw such a news: the man's fingers went black and went to the hospital for examination. After doing a heart check and excluding gray nails, he found that the jeans were discolored.
Although it is only a false alarm, in fact, the hospital will receive some contact dermatitis patients related to clothing every year.
For example, it was reported that after wearing a new pair of jeans, a girl had a large area of rash on her legs and turned to a number of hospitals. It was suspected that it was an acute allergic reaction caused by residual dyes in jeans.News screenshot
Another surfactant commonly used in the production of clothing: nonylphenol ethoxylate (NPE) may also be potentially dangerous.
It is widely used in the textile industry for printing, dyeing, and cleaning processes. Existing animal experiments have shown that long-term exposure can affect the endocrine function of organisms, presumably affecting men. Sexual function and increase the risk of breast cancer in women.
In addition to this, new clothesClothing may also spread mites - a mites that can be seen under a microscope, spread through infected clothing and bedding, and can invade human skin, causing intense itching.
New clothes, if they have been tried by others, or have been exposed to an unsanitary environment during production and transportation, may become a source of infection.
When you see this, do you dare to wear new clothes without washing?
How to clean new clothes?
1, it is best to pass water
Formaldehyde is easily dissolved in water, so the new clothes are rinsed with water to remove most of the formaldehyde residue.
Although the formaldehyde in clothing is transported, stored, and then on your hands, there is little formaldehyde attached, but for people with weak constitution and sensitivity, it is still easy to cause mild symptoms such as tearing and dry cough. Therefore, you need to pay attention to prevention.
2, drying can also volatilize formaldehyde
Summer light clothing is easy to wash, but some thicker clothes, if it can not be washed or washed, it is not convenient, in The effect of removing formaldehyde can also be achieved by drying in a ventilated place for several days.
3, close-fitting clothing needs to be carefully cleaned
Due to the thin skin of the private parts, the risk of microbial infection by germs is high, close-fitting clothing, especially underwear, first time wearing It is recommended to clean it carefully before.
In addition to detergents, disinfectants are added and dried or sun-dried to kill cockroaches or germs on clothing.
New clothes will not cause cancer if they are not washed
but still have other effects Potential risks of skin health
Therefore for skin and body health
or suggest to wash and wear
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?