Female infertility: care for women with polycystic ovary syndrome2016-07-21 03:16:31 324 ℃
Polycystic ovary syndrome (polycystic ovary, syndrome, PCOS) is the most common in women of childbearing age, endocrine and metabolic disordersChaosDisease is the main cause of infertility. The disease lead to reproductive failure is the direct cause of anovulation and also lead to patients with glucose and lipid metabolism and increase the risk of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, risk, and increase the abortion, gestational diabetes, gestational period hypertension and the risk of fetal malformations. Before the treatment of adjuvant fertility, according to the patient's endocrine and metabolic state, given the appropriate pretreatment and adjuvant therapy, can improve the probability of pregnancy.
At present, it is believed that the obesity, especially central obesity), hyperandrogenism and insulin resistance is three interdependent and mutually promoting factors, can lead to infertility due to anovulation. The hormone disorder caused by obesity can lead to abnormal biochemical indexes and ovarian dysfunction. Both overweight and obesity significantly affect the quality of eggs, so as to reduce the success rate of IVF treatment, while increasing the probability of abortion. The development of the sinus and the formation of the follicular phase and the differentiation of the granulosa cells in the sinus of Kaohsiung are stopped by the development of the hormone in the sinus, which leads to the disorder of the ovarian follicle maturation. Insulin resistance makes the follicles mature and blocked, can not ovulation, thus affecting fertility. Therefore, the auxiliary treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome is mainly aimed at the three aspects of the body conditioning.
Adjuvant therapy includes the following aspects:
Reduce androgen therapy: Patients with Kaohsiung hormone therapy is preferredDiane
- Three5, Yasmin and other drugs for lowering androgen treatment could significantly reduce serum androgen levels, and improve and promote the ovulation effect.3
Insulin resistance treatment: about 50% ~ 70% of PCOS patients with insulin resistance, treatment of insulin resistance is an important part of the treatment, which is the most widely used metformin. Metformin improves glucose metabolism and lipid metabolism by increasing insulin sensitivity and the use of sugar to reduce postprandial insulin secretion. International studies have acknowledged that metformin is not known to be a human embryo or a lethal effect on the embryo, and it is safe to use during pregnancy.
This article reprinted from "the second hospital of Lanzhou and female reproductive health management center public No.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?