The good doctor said to deal with the complications of cirrhosis have tricks2016-07-21 03:31:18 305 ℃
Many liver disease develops to a certain extent will be cirrhosis of the liver, so it becomes the ultimate destination of a variety of chronic liver disease, the liver is called "end stage liver disease". Therefore, once being told to have reached the stage of cirrhosis, a lot of patients with liver disease will be very scared, that this indicates the end of life.
In fact, early cirrhosis and no imagination of so terrible, as long as in the pathogeny active treatment at the same time, take right measures to the prevention and treatment of liver cirrhosis is a common complication, can long-term sick to survive, even did not affect the patient's quality of life.
Common complications of liver cirrhosis
Cirrhosis of the common complications of ascites, upper gastrointestinal bleeding, hepatic encephalopathy, etc., once these complications will endanger the patient's life, is the most common cause of hospitalization in patients with cirrhosis of the liver. If you can do effective prevention of liver cirrhosis patients can really struggled to improve the quality of life.
Here I talk about the three common complications of cirrhosis of the liver of daily life matters needing attention:
Prevention and treatment of ascites
Ascites is the most common and early complication in patients with cirrhosis. Ascites after patients often feel bloated, ankle edema, if the weight will have significantly increased. Abdominal ultrasound examination can be found in the liquid dark area.
Depending on the degree of ascites, doctors may choose different methods of treatment. Diuretics are commonly used in the treatment of patients with early liver cirrhosis and ascites after the first time. The commonly used diuretics, furosemide, spironolactone, supporting Lasaimi, Tor Vapta and other drugs. It is the three drug, which should be used with caution, because these drugs have different effects on the concentration of potassium, sodium, chlorine and other ions in the blood of the human body. If used improperly, may cause the human body environment disorder, serious person can appear cardiac arrest. Therefore, need to use under the guidance of a doctor, and in accordance with the requirements of the doctor regularly detect electrolyte conditions.
In daily life, in order to prevent the occurrence of ascites, patients diagnosed with cirrhosis should pay attention to low salt diet. Specific approach is:
In accordance with the standard of not more than 6 grams per person per day, to determine the amount of salt in the diet. Recommend the use of 2 grams of the kind of salt spoon, in order to facilitate the daily distribution of the amount of salt evenly.
Prevention and treatment of upper gastrointestinal bleeding
Esophageal gastric fundus variceal rupture bleeding is the main cause of gastrointestinal bleeding in patients with liver cirrhosis gastrointestinal and liver cirrhosis is the most dangerous complication, if not promptly rescue will lead to death of patients.
Eating hard food scratch varicose vein is a common cause of bleeding, so in daily life in patients with liver cirrhosis should be to easily digestible, nutritious and low residue is appropriate, to cook food on a few possessions, eat vitamin rich vegetables, fruits.
In addition, patients with cirrhosis of the liver should be reviewed once a year to monitor the severity of esophageal varices. If you find there is a serious risk of bleeding, you can do the appropriate preventive treatment, so as not to be caught in an accident when the bleeding.
Prevention and treatment of hepatic encephalopathy
Hepatic encephalopathy, commonly known as hepatic coma, severe liver diseases, metabolic disorder in as the foundation of the function of the central nervous system disorder syndrome. The main clinical manifestation is disturbance of consciousness, abnormal behavior, and coma.
Personality change is hepatic coma appears most early symptoms, mainly: formerly extrovert performance for depression, and formerly introverted personality performance for the euphoric multilingual.<1Two3>2Behavior changePatients with hepatic coma behavior change is relatively common, may initially limited to a few "informal" behavior, such as meaningless doodles, chaotic sprinkler, spitting, littering, fumble find chaos, pee, indiscriminate drag misplacing room tables and chairs.<12Three>
Changes in sleep habits
Sleep habits of patients with hepatic coma may also change, often expressed as sleep, that is, during the day and sleep at night excited. This is actually the folk saying that the Yin and Yang reversed. The reason for this is that the excitement and inhibition of the central nervous system in the patient is in a state of disorder, and often indicates that hepatic encephalopathy is about to come.<1Two3>2The key to the prevention and treatment of hepatic encephalopathy is to keep stool unobstructedDue to the absorption of toxic substances (mainly in the presence of molecular forms of ammonia) in the gut is the main cause of hepatic encephalopathy. For patients with liver cirrhosis who had had hepatic encephalopathy, be sure to keep the stool 1-2 times a day. If the stool is too dry or constipation, the doctor may recommend the patient oral lactulose treatment.While people with diabetes are often seen in patients with diabetes, sugar is worried about the increase in blood sugar. In fact, milk fructose is a human intestinal can not absorb the sugars, only in the role of intestinal bacteria, decomposition of acid substances. These acidic substances can neutralize the basic ammonia molecules, thereby reducing the absorption of ammonia.In addition, due to the milk fructose and its decomposition products will not be absorbed by the intestinal tract, but also increased the capacity of feces and moisture levels, can prevent dry stool, improve constipation. Therefore, milk fructose is the first choice for the prevention and treatment of hepatic encephalopathy.Layout: Wang Fan
- In the previous：Tube well mouth away from gout
- The next article：Sperm after eighty-one 99 difficult to see the egg princess!
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Does it work to eat Viagra all the time? Five Misunderstandings of Viagra
- 2019-04-25How effective is tea against cancer? The doctor explained that you might as well come to know the tea drinker.
- 2019-04-07Five secrets about breast size, don't say you don't know yet!
- 2019-02-18Is classical swine fever a real "flood animal"?
- 2019-02-09Sitting on your knees for a week and refreshing your breath for a year is the magic way to tonify the liver, drain blood down and invigorate your whole body! ________
- 2019-02-09Cephalosporins go with wine! Whoever you are!
- 2019-02-09Longevity fourteen marches! Congratulations on more than six
- 2019-02-09Spring cover 4 places, a year without disease! Disclosure of Key Points of Human Body by Medical Masters (Human Guidance)
- 2019-01-22What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?
- 2019-01-22Does banana have any effect on relieving constipation? It's time to know the answer.
- 36-year-old woman, no pain, no diagnosis of lung cancer, a sign on her hand, or has reached the middle and late stages
- Every puerpera needs pelvic repair? This market is too dark!
- Without pain, she won't feel any pain when she gives birth to a child! __________ But everyday life is not easy at all.
- People with good hearts and lungs often have three common points, even if only one is good!
- When does defecation mean that the digestive system is the healthiest? Is it morning? A lot of people are wrong.
- Three clinics refused to see the patient he received, the results of a needle down.
- If you know where the suffocated fart has gone, I bet you won't suffocate anymore...
- Eat a scallion, top ten pairs of medicine! Unfortunately, 90% of the people have eaten wrong, which is equal to eating for nothing.
- What happened when my body suddenly shook when I was sleeping?
- What is "extended suicide" in Jinan when a man jumps from a building to commit suicide after killing five members of his family?