Yongle in the battle unscathed, because his nephew Zhu Yunwen said this sentence?2016-07-22 04:39:07 397 ℃
Text / camp three thousand
The battle, is a far-reaching war. In this war, the yanwang Yongle "Jingnan" grounds revolted rebellion, a hit to the city of Nanjing, to seize the throne; and his nephew Jianwen Emperor Zhu Yunwen, in the fire lost without a trace. Sitting on the world of the Ming Dynasty Zhu Yunwen, even within a few short years lost to the only one corner of Beijing Yongle, this really is a bit confusing. Even more amazing is that Zhu Di Qinmaoshishi, always rushes to the front, but in the course of the war is almost never injured, this is why? Qing Xiu "history of the Ming Dynasty". This is because "Zhu to Emperor Zhao, the negative kill TERT patronymic, hastily care stunned mussel, not hair a vector", meaning that is Zhu Yunwen to all orders, not kill Zhu Di, then all will have not the arrow Zhu Difang. This was to keep the Zhu Di's life. Armies have been fighting, but also cares for the "do not make me negative kill TERT patronymic", this Zhu Yunwen furenzhiren, and therefore become a laughing stock.
But is this sentence really credible? Has Zhu Yunwen said this sentence in the end? Although Zhu Yunwen's "famous", in the Ming Dynasty, the official revision of the "Ming Dynasty" in the record, there have been, but many people also questioned the Ming dynasty. Chongzhen Zhu Guozhen, put forward many counter argument:
First, in towards the Jianwen VJ, a member of the general, Pingan, as he battled extremely brave, in the battle of Baigou he, a little bit worse to kill Zhu Di, but the horse's leg suddenly broken, this did not succeed. After Yongle also asked him: "before the war, you don't kick the horse, kill me? (if the horse's legs are constant, will you kill me?)" And the answer is simple and clear: "kill the." Thus, at least peace generals, basically have never received command of what "not hurt Zhu Di". Otherwise, how could he so courageously to trample down the Zhu Di? (Wang Ao "the king of the public notes")
Second, Yongle in the battle, once rode horses, the horses were in charge when in the arrow. Yongle later in recognition of these horses, specially for them to draw "four horses" and "eight horses". The horses on exactly where the arrow, in the portrait has been recorded: "one Yue Longju, Zheng Cun Ba war chest with an arrow, command ugly pull the arrow; the other said red free, Baigou River war, chest with an arrow, command Asia Tamerlane pull the arrow; three said jujube monkeys, Creek war, chest arrow, arrow after two Quchi, Anshun Houtuo red fire pull the arrow; four said the yellow horse, Lingbi County War, Quchi with an arrow, chicken son pull the arrow command..." We think, Zhu Di rode their horses are so many arrows, looks like the Confederate soldiers, there is no not to hurt the Yongle's consciousness.
And for Zhu Di in Jingnan battle, historical records and "hundreds of cavalry, follow the Hutuo River around behind enemy lines, protruding into the enemy positions, shouted Fen hammer, two matrix vector pay such as rain, and set to flag such as hedgehog hair" the records. "Set to flag such as hedgehog hair", that is to say, VJ non-stop blunt Zhu Difang arrow, some arrows partial, embedded in the banner of Zhu Di, like hedgehog prickles generally dense. This tragic scene, Zhu Di side soldiers have a lingering fear, it seems, Zhu Di is indeed risked his life in a rebellion.
(emperor Yongle portrait)
So we can draw a conclusion, Emperor Jianwen Zhu Yunwen is probably never said "do not make a negative kill TERT patronymic" this sentence, even if he says, Jianwen Confederate soldiers didn't really, to the Zhu Dizhao cut error. So, why can Yongle unscathed? I think, first, his protective measures to do well, and it is a good horse, so can in arrows rain escape days; the second, in order to ensure the morale, even slightly affected by the injury, also will be kept secret, and could not speak out, avoid disrupting the morale of the troops; third, Zhu Di is really good luck, luck this thing is all successful people need.
Reference: the history of the Ming Dynasty, "Mingshi Jishi benmo", the memoir of Ming Dynasty, "Chung building pieces", the Wang Wenke public notes "," wild by chapter Wanli series "
This article is the author of the original. Without authorization, shall not be reproduced.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?