Studies in the 04: Napoleon and the2016-07-22 04:42:12 228 ℃
Again, it assumed the masons. What new teacher wrote, expounds the relationship between the French Revolution and Napoleon with Freemasonry, shamming Jun to their own shallow knowledge, to and we discuss, between Napoleon and Freemasonry in the end there is no association.
We begin with the French revolution. The French Revolution of 1787 the government paranoia all over Europe, began to have some conspiracy theorists claimed is the revolution led by Freemasonry and other secret societies, governments have enacted community ban.
(pictured Napoleon Bonaparte)
After the French First Empire, Roman Catholic church with Prussia in 1817 and 1821 with Bavaria has signed an agreement together the Illuminati, freemasonry, secret societies again be suppressed, let throughout the nineteenth century the European continental countries Masonic will have to sink to eliminate.
(pictured in the French).
At that time, in French Freemasonry's biggest clubs for the French Oriental society, because of the Grand Orient of France interested in political activities and with the Catholic will poor relations. In the subsequent decades, from the Grand Orient of France and gradually split multiple always, such as the French assembly the and Lan Xi National Congress, and the earliest mixed Freemasonry will organization human rights society, but the only French national assembly is UK Council officially recognized.
(pictured Joseph Bonaparte)
By November 6, 1804, Napoleon I was crowned the first emperor of France, and then his brother Bonaparte Joseph became the master of the french. Did not recognize the new association of those clubs are all merged into the big east.
From the historical facts, we can deduce that Freemasonry between Napoleon and there is indeed, but behind the Emperor Napoleon whether Freemasonry support is debatable, after all, we can not always from the conspiracy theory perspective to observe the world. What do you say?
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?