Yesterday the salute to the National People's veterans left, leaving the final deathbed dedication2017-09-11 23:28:32 118 ℃
Yesterday morning 2:37, the founding general, the former deputy commander of the Nanjing military region Celest Chong, general illness treatment invalid, died in Nanjing at the age of 101.
You may feel strange about the name of Celest Chong, but you must remember this classic moment.
In 2015, the 70th anniversary parade to commemorate the victory of the war, Celest Chong old soldier sitting in the car on the side by reading,With a bullet pierced hand saluting standard, let everyone be moved.
He is a brave warrior, belly also residues of shrapnel
Celest Chong, Wendeng County, Shandong province (now Weihai District of Wendeng), was born in 1916 and joined the Communist Party of China in 1935.
He was one of the leaders of the Hai Shan uprising. After the uprising, he was compiled as the first brigade of the third army of the people's Anti Japanese National Salvation Army in Shandong, and Celest Chong was one of the instructors of any squadron.
In 1938, the Japanese captured the city of Muping. Celest Chong and the soldiers stiff resistance, defeated the enemy once again attack. In this battle, Celest Chong's fingers were wounded.
In the war of resistance against Japan, Celest Chong suffered three serious injuries. The hand was shot through, the bullet passed through the left leg, and there was still a fragment of shrapnel left in the abdomen.
To participate in the "9. 3" parade, front row, left for Celest Chong.
He once said, "I have three mothers.""
In an interview in Shandong province to celebrate the army's 90th anniversary theatrical performance, the old man once said such a thing, and stabbed everyone in the tears.
"I have three mothers, and the first one is my biological mother. I am very devoted to her. She lived to be 87 years old. The second is the people who feed me. From childhood to now, the working people are feeding me. The third mother is the party where I grew up. It is the party that directed me on the revolutionary road, and without the party to take me on the road to revolution, where can I be today?."
As for his return to every mother, the old man said:
For the first mother, I have done my duty and have a clear conscience. I'll never pay for my second mom. As long as I breathe, I will do something for the people. To the third mum, my belief is, always listen to the party and follow the party.
He was willing to dedicate his life and was named "good man in China""
"As long as I breathe, I will do something for the people."." Celest Chong spent all his life telling us the meaning of the sentence.
"We are the people's soldiers."." When it comes to the 90th anniversary anniversary of the founding of the army, Celest Chong said, "in the army, we adhere to the two attitude, treat the enemy like a tiger down the mountain."." Celest Chong tone in a second but mildly sonorous and forceful, and ease the "treat people like a happy girl."
When Celest Chong retired in 1986, he did not choose to spend his last years at home.
He has been collecting money for poor people all over the country, and every time the Chinese New Year is approaching, Celest Chong will donate rice to the needy people in the community. It has lasted for more than 20 years.
In 2012, he was named "good people in China", but Celest Chong would not say much about charity, saying that it was a reward for the upbringing of the people and a duty to the nation as an old soldier.
Even the deathbed, old Celest Chong also did not forget to make a final contribution in life.
The old man Celest Chong to donate their organs all available, and told the people around all the simple funeral.
He devoted his whole life to the people who raised him. Old Zhang left us, but his salute and lifelong devotion, but forever in our hearts.
Now that the war has gone, the bloody battlefield warriors, now living has been less than million people.Don't forget, old soldier,Just don't forget history,Miss heroes,We have the power to move forward.
Guess you like
- 2018-06-08Why did the Qing troops defeat in the Sino-Japanese War? Look at Japan's pre-war preparations!
- 2018-05-04When Yang Guang was killed, Li Shimin became a mutiny, and Empress Wu was granted power, the "Central Guard Corps" in the Sui and Tang dynasties died.
- 2018-05-03Where did Jin Yiwei go when the Ming Dynasty died? Some surrendered to some countries
- 2018-05-01From "Li Guangguang Feng" to see how severe the "Feng Hou" is to officials.
- 2018-05-01The sixteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty had only the Ming Dynasty Tombs? Where are the other three?
- 2018-05-01Where is the largest county in our country really bigger than the two Koreas?
- 2018-05-01Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- 2018-05-01Why did the Tomb of Princess of Tang Dynasty Dig up the Song Dynasty Men's Skeleton? Expert: He died badly
- 2018-05-01After Song Jiang's death, why did Wu Song not be sad at all, only said six words coldly?
- 2018-04-30Don't be misled by novels and film and television dramas: What kind of official position was "military" in ancient times?
- Why did the 60th National Army, known as the "60 Bears", fight on the Korean battlefield?
- Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- This person passed through the Sixth Dynasty emperor and was reinstated by the great eunuch Liu Ye after five years
- How good is Ximen Qing? Wu Song hit the body was injured, only to kill him!
- Observing the fact that it can mobilize more than 400,000 garrisons in the North, why did it not replace the Emperor Kangxi?
- Qiujiu did not pass Niujia Village, but he did affect China.
- Why should Germany be unified and France not calm?
- When you see this, you know why Europeans opposed Jews before.
- The American distinguished the greatest marshal in history. Rommel was third, and the first was the Chinese.
- China third surname, not the emperor 2000 years, but they have the jade emperor!