After Japan surrendered, the country was desperately poor. Whose pockets did it plunder from China?2017-09-16 10:40:56 199 ℃
After Japan surrendered, as a defeated country, it was very tragic. Although China did not claim reparations, it did not represent any other country. At that time, Japan lost a total of $54 billion. Japan was really miserable at that time. Millions of people lost their jobs and the country had no money to invest. When it came to the lack of money, we could not help asking, "where have all the Japanese money gone from China?" Moreover, Japan is not only in China, as well as other countries, then why not invest in the construction of the country, who entered the pocket?
Japanese adopted the policy of no joke, I could get all away, when in Nanjing took more than 6000 tons of gold, how much value as can be imagined. In order to accurately measure the money to grab, but also specifically arranged in each team of several accountants, every day will be found in the unified measurement of money reported to the state. The implementation of the task of robbing money to the Japanese gendarmerie, the Japanese military police will see the bank on the bombing, see the rich on the grab, no pity.
How cruel was Japan when it was massacre? Don't say how cruel, just stealing money in this respect to anger, at that time the city of Nanjing's capital, lived very much Chinese, there are a lot of foreigners, the city of Nanjing was very rich, Japanese will kill after all the valuable off all the day, I searched very fine don't let money search, tiny bit, fine to what extent? Not only to search for valuable antiques, gold and silver utensils, but even the dead men's gold teeth. Find out everything on the floor, Japanese began pondering over the underground wealth, with a metal detector to start looking for buried treasure, a group of dozens of people, carpet search, so, only six thousand tons of gold Japanese.
How far are thieves from Japan? All the money will be robbed after still not satisfied, they also printed a lot of fake money to the people, fraudulent use of the functions of the government, with its own printing fake money to open several banks, or the use of force to attract people to let the people have to deposit, with real money in exchange for a worthless counterfeit. After printing the counterfeit money, I still feel that it is not satisfying, and the Japanese issue bonds again to defraud the financing, cheat the money of the people and cheat the money of the merchants. It is really hateful.
So, where did all this money go?
There was a biography, a Japanese reporter wrote, he said after the surrender of Japan, shipped back from Shanghai about dozens of boxes of gold, but was handed over to the state of gold is only three tons of gold, the other in the end gone?
Some Americans away, the Japanese army in Taiwan, Shanghai, Nanjing and Philippines, many money to plunder the volume is too large, in order to settle these treasures had to put these treasures for burial, but only by the Americans know the news and the exact position, so the Americans will treasure all of these buried hole the bombing, then secretly returned to the United States
There are some in the hands of the Japanese Emperor's home, was the emperor of Japan does not all the stolen money is put into use, but to itself, though, the defeat of Japan, but the emperor is to win hundreds of billions of dollars. The Japanese imperial family was defeated, but it was a very small life. Most of the money is put into education, although there are a lot of money in the hands of the royal family but still belongs to the country, the small country Japan got the wealth, but also get the support of the United States, Germany will develop so fast, but since the end of World War II in Education in Japan spend a lot of money, the Japanese education career developed, the population quality is very high.
Guess you like
- 2018-06-08Why did the Qing troops defeat in the Sino-Japanese War? Look at Japan's pre-war preparations!
- 2018-05-04When Yang Guang was killed, Li Shimin became a mutiny, and Empress Wu was granted power, the "Central Guard Corps" in the Sui and Tang dynasties died.
- 2018-05-03Where did Jin Yiwei go when the Ming Dynasty died? Some surrendered to some countries
- 2018-05-01From "Li Guangguang Feng" to see how severe the "Feng Hou" is to officials.
- 2018-05-01The sixteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty had only the Ming Dynasty Tombs? Where are the other three?
- 2018-05-01Where is the largest county in our country really bigger than the two Koreas?
- 2018-05-01Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- 2018-05-01Why did the Tomb of Princess of Tang Dynasty Dig up the Song Dynasty Men's Skeleton? Expert: He died badly
- 2018-05-01After Song Jiang's death, why did Wu Song not be sad at all, only said six words coldly?
- 2018-04-30Don't be misled by novels and film and television dramas: What kind of official position was "military" in ancient times?
- Why did the 60th National Army, known as the "60 Bears", fight on the Korean battlefield?
- Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- This person passed through the Sixth Dynasty emperor and was reinstated by the great eunuch Liu Ye after five years
- How good is Ximen Qing? Wu Song hit the body was injured, only to kill him!
- Observing the fact that it can mobilize more than 400,000 garrisons in the North, why did it not replace the Emperor Kangxi?
- Qiujiu did not pass Niujia Village, but he did affect China.
- Why should Germany be unified and France not calm?
- When you see this, you know why Europeans opposed Jews before.
- The American distinguished the greatest marshal in history. Rommel was third, and the first was the Chinese.
- China third surname, not the emperor 2000 years, but they have the jade emperor!