Did Jiang Qing ever be a traitor?2017-12-25 18:39:06 268 ℃
source, "/1ydzximg/0Hyd7OOCNO" src= evening news
Abstract: Jiang Qing exactly when not a traitor, the community has been all kinds of stories, there are people with certainty to write articles, said Jiang Qing had captured by the enemy, and later became a traitor. In this regard, Wang Wenzheng, who had been a special court judge of the Supreme People's court, was dissatisfied. He said that when the "two case" was pretrial, he had encountered this problem, carried out a serious investigation, looked up a lot of archival materials, but did not find conclusive evidence.
Jiang Qing is not a traitor when, the community has been all kinds of stories, there are people with certainty to write articles, said Jiang Qing had captured by the enemy, and later became a traitor. In this regard, Wang Wenzheng, who had been a special court judge of the Supreme People's court, was dissatisfied. He said that during the pretrial of "two cases", he had encountered this problem. He carefully investigated and searched many archival materials, but he did not find conclusive evidence.
Wang Wenzheng said, to talk about this question, we first need to talk about whether Jiang Qing has joined the party, and then talk about whether Jiang Qing has been arrested or not, and finally can he talk about whether Jiang Qing has been a traitor. These three questions are interrelated, one after another, it must be clear. Because of the confusion in the "Cultural Revolution".
first, the court investigation is whether or not Jiang Qing to join the party.
after the court investigation, the "Cultural Revolution", Jiang Qing at a meeting held by the CPC Central Committee once said, she was in 1931 when the 918 incident China join the Communist Party, and said that all Dazhang Comrade Li can testify.
Li Dazhang worked with Zhou Enlai and Deng Xiaoping as the law students in France, when he began to contact Marx, after returning home to join the Communist Party China in 1924, 1932 in Qingdao served as party secretary of the party, after the founding of new China served as governor of Sichuan Province, the CPC Central Committee and Minister of the United Front Work department. In the political atmosphere at that time, it was understandable that he had not been able to correct Jiang Qing's words on the spot. Because Li Dazhang did not speak, things seem to be the default. After
smashed the gang of four, Xu Mingqing, the director of the Ministry of agriculture, who was released from the Ministry of agriculture, was suddenly arrested again. Xu Mingqing in the last century in 30s, once in Shanghai, engaged in underground work of the party, "the Ministry of agriculture appointed as a" traitor Cultural Revolution "was". After crushing the "Gang of four" could be rehabilitated, but the central task force that Xu Mingqing "shield" traitor Jiang Qing, approved by the leaders were arrested on December 1976, sent to Qincheng prison.
Xu Mingqing wrote "Jiang Qing is a traitor" disclosure materials in Qincheng prison. In March 1977, Xu Mingqing's uncovered material was photocopied with relevant information from the central document at that time and was sent to the party committees at all levels.
, so many materials and various statements are placed before us. How can a special court condemn Jiang Qing, a leader of the counter revolutionary group? To find out the question, the judges have to carry out some necessary investigation of her life along the path of Jiang Qing's life.
her grandfather, named Li Chunhai, is a local landlord with more than 100 acres of land. His father, Li Dewen, was a carpenter, and was later in the town and a hotel. Li Dewen married his two wife, Jiang Qing is Li Dewen wife's daughter, born after he gave her a nickname - Li Jinhai. It was in Yanan interviewed her American reporter Snow, in his book "Red Star over China", said Jiang Qing was born in 1912.
Wang Wenzheng and the People's Republic of China Supreme People's court special court on January 23, 1981, the 10 principal counter revolutionary group of Lin Biao, Jiang Qing's judgment of the verdict, wrote to Jiang Qing: "the defendant Jiang Qing, female, aged sixty-seven, Shandong Zhucheng." According to the time set in the special court's judgment, Jiang Qing should be born in 1914. The time used by the
tribunal in the judgement is based on the time when Jiang Qing had been reviewing the resume of cadres in Yanan over the years after the founding of new China.
when Jiang Qing went to primary school, she had a "name" - Li Yunhe. In 1929, Jiang Qing, who had read only 5 years in primary school, entered the Shandong experimental troupe with the same academic strength (graduating from high school). At the same time, Jiang Qing is also an actor in a Beijing opera group, often to Ji'nan, Qingdao, Yantai and other places to perform. Although Jiang Qing was in Beijing opera group for only a few months, she played a little "boy's work" for her later "Peking Opera revolution" and became the "capital" of her becoming a "flag bearer" later.
Zhao Taimou, the head of Shandong provincial experimental troupe, is a classmate who studied in the United States with Wen Yiduo, a modern famous poet. Later he went to Qiingdao University to become president. Jiang Qing left the troupe later and ran to Qingdao to find Zhao Taimou.
Guess you like
- 2018-06-08Why did the Qing troops defeat in the Sino-Japanese War? Look at Japan's pre-war preparations!
- 2018-05-04When Yang Guang was killed, Li Shimin became a mutiny, and Empress Wu was granted power, the "Central Guard Corps" in the Sui and Tang dynasties died.
- 2018-05-03Where did Jin Yiwei go when the Ming Dynasty died? Some surrendered to some countries
- 2018-05-01From "Li Guangguang Feng" to see how severe the "Feng Hou" is to officials.
- 2018-05-01The sixteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty had only the Ming Dynasty Tombs? Where are the other three?
- 2018-05-01Where is the largest county in our country really bigger than the two Koreas?
- 2018-05-01Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- 2018-05-01Why did the Tomb of Princess of Tang Dynasty Dig up the Song Dynasty Men's Skeleton? Expert: He died badly
- 2018-05-01After Song Jiang's death, why did Wu Song not be sad at all, only said six words coldly?
- 2018-04-30Don't be misled by novels and film and television dramas: What kind of official position was "military" in ancient times?
- Why did the 60th National Army, known as the "60 Bears", fight on the Korean battlefield?
- Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- This person passed through the Sixth Dynasty emperor and was reinstated by the great eunuch Liu Ye after five years
- How good is Ximen Qing? Wu Song hit the body was injured, only to kill him!
- Observing the fact that it can mobilize more than 400,000 garrisons in the North, why did it not replace the Emperor Kangxi?
- Qiujiu did not pass Niujia Village, but he did affect China.
- Why should Germany be unified and France not calm?
- When you see this, you know why Europeans opposed Jews before.
- The American distinguished the greatest marshal in history. Rommel was third, and the first was the Chinese.
- China third surname, not the emperor 2000 years, but they have the jade emperor!