Did Jiang Qing ever be a traitor?2017-12-25 18:39:06 325 ℃
source, "/1ydzximg/0Hyd7OOCNO" src= evening news
Abstract: Jiang Qing exactly when not a traitor, the community has been all kinds of stories, there are people with certainty to write articles, said Jiang Qing had captured by the enemy, and later became a traitor. In this regard, Wang Wenzheng, who had been a special court judge of the Supreme People's court, was dissatisfied. He said that when the "two case" was pretrial, he had encountered this problem, carried out a serious investigation, looked up a lot of archival materials, but did not find conclusive evidence.
Jiang Qing is not a traitor when, the community has been all kinds of stories, there are people with certainty to write articles, said Jiang Qing had captured by the enemy, and later became a traitor. In this regard, Wang Wenzheng, who had been a special court judge of the Supreme People's court, was dissatisfied. He said that during the pretrial of "two cases", he had encountered this problem. He carefully investigated and searched many archival materials, but he did not find conclusive evidence.
Wang Wenzheng said, to talk about this question, we first need to talk about whether Jiang Qing has joined the party, and then talk about whether Jiang Qing has been arrested or not, and finally can he talk about whether Jiang Qing has been a traitor. These three questions are interrelated, one after another, it must be clear. Because of the confusion in the "Cultural Revolution".
first, the court investigation is whether or not Jiang Qing to join the party.
after the court investigation, the "Cultural Revolution", Jiang Qing at a meeting held by the CPC Central Committee once said, she was in 1931 when the 918 incident China join the Communist Party, and said that all Dazhang Comrade Li can testify.
Li Dazhang worked with Zhou Enlai and Deng Xiaoping as the law students in France, when he began to contact Marx, after returning home to join the Communist Party China in 1924, 1932 in Qingdao served as party secretary of the party, after the founding of new China served as governor of Sichuan Province, the CPC Central Committee and Minister of the United Front Work department. In the political atmosphere at that time, it was understandable that he had not been able to correct Jiang Qing's words on the spot. Because Li Dazhang did not speak, things seem to be the default. After
smashed the gang of four, Xu Mingqing, the director of the Ministry of agriculture, who was released from the Ministry of agriculture, was suddenly arrested again. Xu Mingqing in the last century in 30s, once in Shanghai, engaged in underground work of the party, "the Ministry of agriculture appointed as a" traitor Cultural Revolution "was". After crushing the "Gang of four" could be rehabilitated, but the central task force that Xu Mingqing "shield" traitor Jiang Qing, approved by the leaders were arrested on December 1976, sent to Qincheng prison.
Xu Mingqing wrote "Jiang Qing is a traitor" disclosure materials in Qincheng prison. In March 1977, Xu Mingqing's uncovered material was photocopied with relevant information from the central document at that time and was sent to the party committees at all levels.
, so many materials and various statements are placed before us. How can a special court condemn Jiang Qing, a leader of the counter revolutionary group? To find out the question, the judges have to carry out some necessary investigation of her life along the path of Jiang Qing's life.
her grandfather, named Li Chunhai, is a local landlord with more than 100 acres of land. His father, Li Dewen, was a carpenter, and was later in the town and a hotel. Li Dewen married his two wife, Jiang Qing is Li Dewen wife's daughter, born after he gave her a nickname - Li Jinhai. It was in Yanan interviewed her American reporter Snow, in his book "Red Star over China", said Jiang Qing was born in 1912.
Wang Wenzheng and the People's Republic of China Supreme People's court special court on January 23, 1981, the 10 principal counter revolutionary group of Lin Biao, Jiang Qing's judgment of the verdict, wrote to Jiang Qing: "the defendant Jiang Qing, female, aged sixty-seven, Shandong Zhucheng." According to the time set in the special court's judgment, Jiang Qing should be born in 1914. The time used by the
tribunal in the judgement is based on the time when Jiang Qing had been reviewing the resume of cadres in Yanan over the years after the founding of new China.
when Jiang Qing went to primary school, she had a "name" - Li Yunhe. In 1929, Jiang Qing, who had read only 5 years in primary school, entered the Shandong experimental troupe with the same academic strength (graduating from high school). At the same time, Jiang Qing is also an actor in a Beijing opera group, often to Ji'nan, Qingdao, Yantai and other places to perform. Although Jiang Qing was in Beijing opera group for only a few months, she played a little "boy's work" for her later "Peking Opera revolution" and became the "capital" of her becoming a "flag bearer" later.
Zhao Taimou, the head of Shandong provincial experimental troupe, is a classmate who studied in the United States with Wen Yiduo, a modern famous poet. Later he went to Qiingdao University to become president. Jiang Qing left the troupe later and ran to Qingdao to find Zhao Taimou.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple