Why didn't China take the opportunity to recover Mongolia when the Soviet Union disintegrated?2017-12-28 18:34:58 1350 ℃
in Mongolia also known outside Mongolia, kamika Mongolia, lies in the north of our country, is the world's second largest inland country, land area of 1 million 560 thousand square kilometers, population 2 million 680 thousand (2008). The economy of Outer Mongolia is mainly animal husbandry, and all kinds of mineral resources on the vast territory are very rich.
was part of China in the Qing Dynasty. However, in 1921, the Soviet Union sent troops outside to Mongolia and controlled the country. Mongolia declared independence and established a constitutional monarchy regime. The Beiyang government refused to recognize the name or Chinese over outside the territory.
1945, in exchange for the Soviet Union declared war on Japan as soon as possible, destroy the Japanese Kwantung Army, and sold Chinese interests, signed the Yalta agreement with the Soviet Union, acknowledged the independence of outer mongolia. Subsequently, the national government also recognized that the Outer Mongolia was formally independent.
after World War II, Outer Mongolia became the satellite state of the Soviet Union, and the internal and foreign affairs were fully controlled by the Soviet Union. In December 1991, the Soviet Union disintegrated, at this time the former Soviet Union countries were busy dividing their families, and they had no time to take care of the outside Mongolia.
, then why did not China recapture the Outer Mongolia when the Soviet Union disintegrated?
1. international environment.
after the Second World War, the border between countries have been delineated, any countries want kaijiangtuotu will be the opposition of the international community. The state of Mongolia has been independent for decades and has been recognized by the international community, including China. If China recapture the land lost in Inner Mongolia, or to annex a sovereign state, it will inevitably be strongly opposed by other countries.
2. Russian attitude.
China in Siberia near the Russian population than the northern population with much land and few people, many China. Traffic in the Russian European and far eastern parts of the country depends on a Siberia railway, and the Russians will be paralyzed once they are cut off.
from Russia to the Soviet Union, the Russians for decades as one day instigated the independence of Outer Mongolia, is afraid of China once strong, it is ready to send troops to Siberia Russia Siberia railway cutting ability. Therefore, Russia is bound to oppose the return of Outer Mongolia.
2. buffer state. In
1939, Germany raided Poland, and Sood divided the buffer country Poland, which led to the direct border of the two powers. The mutual distrust of the two countries has also become an important reason for the outbreak of Sood's war. The historical reasons of
have caused Mongolia to become a buffer state between the two countries of China and Russia. Without the existence of the state of Mongolia, the border line between China and Russia will reach more than 9000 kilometers. With such a long border and historical factors, the military mutual trust between the two countries is a big problem.
, with the state of Mongolia as a buffer, is good for both sides. Rather than pay a great price to change the status quo, it is better to maintain the status quo for the long-term development.
4. American attitude.
after the disintegration of the Soviet Union, the common enemy of China and the United States disappeared, and China was the object of the containment of the United States. As China recaptured the Mongolia, the United States must be opposed to it and will bring dozens of allies to punish our country.
5. now has no sense of identity in China, and the cost of ruling is high.
history on Mongolia is located in the bitter cold, had relationship with the Central Plains Dynasty is alienated.
1688 years, the Qing Dynasty Kangxi 27 years, Mongolia Khalkha Khanate of Junggar due to the attack before submission of Qing dynasty.
strong when the Qing Dynasty, with the marriage, Mongolia is a certain sense of identity of the Qing dynasty. But after the decline of the Qing Dynasty, it was bullied by the imperialist powers, and the external Mongolia had an independent tendency. After the death of the Qing Dynasty, there was little sense of identity between the Han and the Han regime.
from 1921 to 1989, Mongolia under the strict control of the Soviet Union, the Sino Soviet split after more anti china. It is still difficult for
to govern a region that has no sense of identity for China.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple