The American distinguished the greatest marshal in history. Rommel was third, and the first was the Chinese.2018-04-15 00:25:24 249 ℃
Second World War, many distinguished militarists and conductors emerged in various countries. In the eyes of the Americans, there are four Marshal figures, although they are all from different countries, but are regarded by the Americans as the most outstanding generals in history. Let's have a look at all of them.
from the back of the start, the fourth ranked Georgi Konstantinovich Zhukov is the former Soviet Union during World War II outstanding military strategist, Sood Stalin after the war is relay second winners of "the rank of Marshal of the Soviet Union" the Soviet commander, is one of the most outstanding global leaders as the second world war.
ranked third in the famous German field marshal Erwin, Johannes Jurgen Rommel is one of the World War II generals are loved by many fans and friends. Rommel has the nickname of "the fox of the desert, the eagle of the Empire". From the beginning to the end of the Second World War, Rommel can say that he was famous for his life.
always hold a pipe and Douglas Macarthur wearing sunglasses is also a famous militarist. It is worth mentioning that Douglas Macarthur and his father Arthur Macarthur were the first father and son of the United States to win the medal of honor at the same time. Macarthur, the youngest brigadier in the history of the United States, was once known by the Americans as the Wizards in the history of war.
is the first outstanding marshal in the eyes of Americans, a Chinese who beat Macarthur. He is our beloved general Peng Dehuai. General Peng Dehuai spent his whole life, many in China and foreign wars. In addition to exploits, general Peng was a poet, his poems from the truth, with its straight from the heart, rough and bold style self-contained.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?