The American distinguished the greatest marshal in history. Rommel was third, and the first was the Chinese.2018-04-15 00:25:24 107 ℃
Second World War, many distinguished militarists and conductors emerged in various countries. In the eyes of the Americans, there are four Marshal figures, although they are all from different countries, but are regarded by the Americans as the most outstanding generals in history. Let's have a look at all of them.
from the back of the start, the fourth ranked Georgi Konstantinovich Zhukov is the former Soviet Union during World War II outstanding military strategist, Sood Stalin after the war is relay second winners of "the rank of Marshal of the Soviet Union" the Soviet commander, is one of the most outstanding global leaders as the second world war.
ranked third in the famous German field marshal Erwin, Johannes Jurgen Rommel is one of the World War II generals are loved by many fans and friends. Rommel has the nickname of "the fox of the desert, the eagle of the Empire". From the beginning to the end of the Second World War, Rommel can say that he was famous for his life.
always hold a pipe and Douglas Macarthur wearing sunglasses is also a famous militarist. It is worth mentioning that Douglas Macarthur and his father Arthur Macarthur were the first father and son of the United States to win the medal of honor at the same time. Macarthur, the youngest brigadier in the history of the United States, was once known by the Americans as the Wizards in the history of war.
is the first outstanding marshal in the eyes of Americans, a Chinese who beat Macarthur. He is our beloved general Peng Dehuai. General Peng Dehuai spent his whole life, many in China and foreign wars. In addition to exploits, general Peng was a poet, his poems from the truth, with its straight from the heart, rough and bold style self-contained.
Guess you like
- 2018-06-08Why did the Qing troops defeat in the Sino-Japanese War? Look at Japan's pre-war preparations!
- 2018-05-04When Yang Guang was killed, Li Shimin became a mutiny, and Empress Wu was granted power, the "Central Guard Corps" in the Sui and Tang dynasties died.
- 2018-05-03Where did Jin Yiwei go when the Ming Dynasty died? Some surrendered to some countries
- 2018-05-01From "Li Guangguang Feng" to see how severe the "Feng Hou" is to officials.
- 2018-05-01The sixteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty had only the Ming Dynasty Tombs? Where are the other three?
- 2018-05-01Where is the largest county in our country really bigger than the two Koreas?
- 2018-05-01Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- 2018-05-01Why did the Tomb of Princess of Tang Dynasty Dig up the Song Dynasty Men's Skeleton? Expert: He died badly
- 2018-05-01After Song Jiang's death, why did Wu Song not be sad at all, only said six words coldly?
- 2018-04-30Don't be misled by novels and film and television dramas: What kind of official position was "military" in ancient times?
- Why did the 60th National Army, known as the "60 Bears", fight on the Korean battlefield?
- Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- This person passed through the Sixth Dynasty emperor and was reinstated by the great eunuch Liu Ye after five years
- How good is Ximen Qing? Wu Song hit the body was injured, only to kill him!
- Observing the fact that it can mobilize more than 400,000 garrisons in the North, why did it not replace the Emperor Kangxi?
- Qiujiu did not pass Niujia Village, but he did affect China.
- Why should Germany be unified and France not calm?
- When you see this, you know why Europeans opposed Jews before.
- The American distinguished the greatest marshal in history. Rommel was third, and the first was the Chinese.
- China third surname, not the emperor 2000 years, but they have the jade emperor!