Don't be misled by novels and film and television dramas: What kind of official position was "military" in ancient times?2018-04-30 10:26:22 195 ℃
For friends who are familiar with storytelling drama and costume dramas, the term “military teacher” is certainly no stranger to it. In many people's minds, the "military division" seems to be a higher official position than the "prime minister," and it is often a fairy-like figure. What kind of official position did the "Military Division" have in ancient times?
According to the historical records and archeological findings of today, the official position of "Military Division" has already appeared in the early Western Zhou Dynasty. When Zhou Wuwang had a quick march without taking a rest, there was a military adviser to exhort Zhou Wuwang: "The soldiers are too tired and should stop and rest." When the Warring States period "Sun Pang Doo Chi," Sun Hao served as a military teacher, and the commander was Tian Ji.
In the early Eastern Han Dynasty, there were military divisions in many forces. However, these military servicemen are all temporary officers. They do not have a clear hierarchy and scope of work. They are closer to the military advisors and can play a much more important role in basically looking at the feelings of the monarchs and commanders. If Qiwei Wang and Tian Ji are not cooperating, Sun Hao cannot play any role.
In the late Eastern Han dynasty, Cao Cao formally established the positions of middle, front, rear, left, and right military divisions, as well as military instructors, etc. Military elections, rule of law in prisons, and military affairs have become permanent positions. Yao, Cheng Wei, Guo Jia and others Cao Cao’s advisors had all served as military or military instructors, and Liu Bei and Sun Quan also studied as Cao Cao’s military advisor.
The most famous military advisors in the late Han Dynasty belonged to Zhuge Liang. Zhuge Liang served as a military commander Zhong Lang (later promoted to General of the military division is basically the Chief of Staff of the Liu Bei Group. After Zhuge Liang’s officials worshipped the Han Dynasty and the prime minister, the military division was still an important official position of the Shu Han, and Wei Yan had served as a former military division.
However, the highest ranking military commander in the three countries is Dongwu. They have military divisions, deputy division divisions, and left and right division divisions. Such official positions are not attributed to the jurisdiction of prime ministers, and their status is extremely high. Generally, they are concurrently appointed by the prime minister or Sima. And Wei Junjun is the prime minister,Da Sima, Sangong, Zhengzheng Generals and other permanent officials in the office, in charge of military affairs.
Afterwards, in order to avoid the name of King Jindi Sima, "Military Division" was renamed "Military Division." With the development of the system, the "military division" disappeared in the formal government system. However, perhaps because of listening to the wind, the popularity of the "Military Division" increased with the spread of works of art. Both the peasant army and the fallen grassmen like to set up a "military division."
After the Jintian uprising, the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom set up four military advisors: Zheng Zheng, You Zheng, Fu Fang, and Deputy General. Yang Xiuqing, Xiao Chaogui, Feng Yunshan, and Wei Changhui served as both Hong Xiuquan and Hong Renyu. With the overthrow of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, the military division became the most important official of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom.
In an overall sense, military advisors experienced the evolution of military advisors, staff officers, chiefs of staff, and chief of staff in ancient China. , But after the Western Jin Dynasty, he withdrew from the formal official system. However, due to the low level of education and the influence of works of art, the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom became the only political power in the history of China to be the highest official.
Guess you like
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- 2018-08-02Why was the “Huaihai Campaign” originally conceived by General Su Yu not a “cooked rice meal”?
- 2018-06-08Why did the Qing troops defeat in the Sino-Japanese War? Look at Japan's pre-war preparations!
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple
- Why did the 60th National Army, known as the "60 Bears", fight on the Korean battlefield?