Why did the Tomb of Princess of Tang Dynasty Dig up the Song Dynasty Men's Skeleton? Expert: He died badly2018-05-01 20:26:02 139 ℃
From 1960 to 1962, the Yongtai Princess Tomb, which was excavated in Qian County of Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, was the largest tomb ever excavated since the founding of the People's Republic of China.
Princess Yongtai Li Xianfu is the seventh daughter of Tang Zhongzong Li Xian, the granddaughter of Wu Zetian, who died in 701 AD Only 17 years old, she was buried with her husband Wu Yanji as one of the seventeen funerary tombs in Fuling. Her historical records such as Zi Zhi Tong Jian and Old Tang Book recorded that she had been killed by Wu Zetian, but the unearthed epitaph stated that she had died of dystocia.
Picture: Princess Yongtai Tomb Gravity
Princess Yongtai's tomb is very large, The excavation results are also very rich. There are a large number of precious cultural relics such as frescoes, pottery plaques, caskets, tricolor enamels, gems and jades, and bronze wares, totaling more than 1,000 pieces.
Figure: Mural "Palace Girl" unearthed at Princess Yongtai's Tomb
But more amazing Yes, the excavation staff found a corpse sitting on the wall at the sixth patio of the tomb of Princess Yongtai. There was an iron axe next to the corpse and there were gold and jade ornaments scattered around the corpse. At first, the excavation personnel thought that it was a burial, but after expert identification, it was surprisingly discovered that the owner of the skeleton was from the end of the Five Dynasties to the beginning of the Song Dynasty. The deceased was very young and was a man in his twenties.
Picture: The stolen cavern, the man of the Song Dynasty died here
> Why did the Tomb of the Tang Dynasty scoop up the bones of the Song Dynasty? Who is this bone?
Exploration experts conclude that this is a tragic tomb thief.
Illustration: Pirate Cavern's Explanation
First, in the body Above, a sloping blunder was found, and a black handprint was left on the wall of the tomb, indicating that this tomb was once visited by the gold school.. The iron axe around the deceased and the scattered ornaments of gold and jade can also prove his identity as a tomb. As for the cause of death, it is estimated that he was responsible for delivering the stolen goods to his peers, and that his companions played a role in killing them for exclusive use of stolen goods. One was to slash him with an iron axe, and the other was to seal the exit of the tomb hole and suffocate him. .
Figure: Man statues of the Song Dynasty
In fact, there are many examples of graves killed each other.
In 1993, a Ming Tomb was excavated in Yuhuatai District, Nanjing, and a tomb robber was found in the tomb. Exploring experts, the owner of the Ming Dynasty brick and stone tomb is a monk in a large temple. The funerary objects should be very rich, but most of them were stolen. It is estimated that the tomb thief from the back room to play a burglary hole into the tomb, see a lot of valuable funerary objects, see Caihong jealousy, fell to the last unlucky guy, was ruthlessly sealed by his associates dead hole live boring death.
The two cruel real people also helped us understand why the thieves in the past were generally fathers and sons. Uncle Sang and his brothers joined hands. Because there is no kinship between blood vessels and financial resources, the buddies in the moment cannot rely on you. You only pray that you should never fall to the last one.
Guess you like
- 2018-06-08Why did the Qing troops defeat in the Sino-Japanese War? Look at Japan's pre-war preparations!
- 2018-05-04When Yang Guang was killed, Li Shimin became a mutiny, and Empress Wu was granted power, the "Central Guard Corps" in the Sui and Tang dynasties died.
- 2018-05-03Where did Jin Yiwei go when the Ming Dynasty died? Some surrendered to some countries
- 2018-05-01From "Li Guangguang Feng" to see how severe the "Feng Hou" is to officials.
- 2018-05-01The sixteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty had only the Ming Dynasty Tombs? Where are the other three?
- 2018-05-01Where is the largest county in our country really bigger than the two Koreas?
- 2018-05-01Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- 2018-05-01Why did the Tomb of Princess of Tang Dynasty Dig up the Song Dynasty Men's Skeleton? Expert: He died badly
- 2018-05-01After Song Jiang's death, why did Wu Song not be sad at all, only said six words coldly?
- 2018-04-30Don't be misled by novels and film and television dramas: What kind of official position was "military" in ancient times?
- Why did the 60th National Army, known as the "60 Bears", fight on the Korean battlefield?
- Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- This person passed through the Sixth Dynasty emperor and was reinstated by the great eunuch Liu Ye after five years
- How good is Ximen Qing? Wu Song hit the body was injured, only to kill him!
- Observing the fact that it can mobilize more than 400,000 garrisons in the North, why did it not replace the Emperor Kangxi?
- Qiujiu did not pass Niujia Village, but he did affect China.
- Why should Germany be unified and France not calm?
- When you see this, you know why Europeans opposed Jews before.
- The American distinguished the greatest marshal in history. Rommel was third, and the first was the Chinese.
- China third surname, not the emperor 2000 years, but they have the jade emperor!