Why did the Tomb of Princess of Tang Dynasty Dig up the Song Dynasty Men's Skeleton? Expert: He died badly2018-05-01 20:26:02 301 ℃
From 1960 to 1962, the Yongtai Princess Tomb, which was excavated in Qian County of Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, was the largest tomb ever excavated since the founding of the People's Republic of China.
Princess Yongtai Li Xianfu is the seventh daughter of Tang Zhongzong Li Xian, the granddaughter of Wu Zetian, who died in 701 AD Only 17 years old, she was buried with her husband Wu Yanji as one of the seventeen funerary tombs in Fuling. Her historical records such as Zi Zhi Tong Jian and Old Tang Book recorded that she had been killed by Wu Zetian, but the unearthed epitaph stated that she had died of dystocia.
Picture: Princess Yongtai Tomb Gravity
Princess Yongtai's tomb is very large, The excavation results are also very rich. There are a large number of precious cultural relics such as frescoes, pottery plaques, caskets, tricolor enamels, gems and jades, and bronze wares, totaling more than 1,000 pieces.
Figure: Mural "Palace Girl" unearthed at Princess Yongtai's Tomb
But more amazing Yes, the excavation staff found a corpse sitting on the wall at the sixth patio of the tomb of Princess Yongtai. There was an iron axe next to the corpse and there were gold and jade ornaments scattered around the corpse. At first, the excavation personnel thought that it was a burial, but after expert identification, it was surprisingly discovered that the owner of the skeleton was from the end of the Five Dynasties to the beginning of the Song Dynasty. The deceased was very young and was a man in his twenties.
Picture: The stolen cavern, the man of the Song Dynasty died here
> Why did the Tomb of the Tang Dynasty scoop up the bones of the Song Dynasty? Who is this bone?
Exploration experts conclude that this is a tragic tomb thief.
Illustration: Pirate Cavern's Explanation
First, in the body Above, a sloping blunder was found, and a black handprint was left on the wall of the tomb, indicating that this tomb was once visited by the gold school.. The iron axe around the deceased and the scattered ornaments of gold and jade can also prove his identity as a tomb. As for the cause of death, it is estimated that he was responsible for delivering the stolen goods to his peers, and that his companions played a role in killing them for exclusive use of stolen goods. One was to slash him with an iron axe, and the other was to seal the exit of the tomb hole and suffocate him. .
Figure: Man statues of the Song Dynasty
In fact, there are many examples of graves killed each other.
In 1993, a Ming Tomb was excavated in Yuhuatai District, Nanjing, and a tomb robber was found in the tomb. Exploring experts, the owner of the Ming Dynasty brick and stone tomb is a monk in a large temple. The funerary objects should be very rich, but most of them were stolen. It is estimated that the tomb thief from the back room to play a burglary hole into the tomb, see a lot of valuable funerary objects, see Caihong jealousy, fell to the last unlucky guy, was ruthlessly sealed by his associates dead hole live boring death.
The two cruel real people also helped us understand why the thieves in the past were generally fathers and sons. Uncle Sang and his brothers joined hands. Because there is no kinship between blood vessels and financial resources, the buddies in the moment cannot rely on you. You only pray that you should never fall to the last one.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?