After the Battle of Surabaya, why didn't the Eastern Jin Dynasty win the pre-Qin era? The threat is even greater2018-05-01 20:26:05 100 ℃
The nature of the Battle of Surabaya is the same as that of Guandu, and it is the same as that of Chibi.
The Battle of Guan Du is Yuan Shaojiu's defeat of Cao Cao. Cao Cao’s Guan Du battle only repulsed Yuan Shao, but Yuan Shao’s spirit is still there. It is still possible to return to the base area to recuperate and reinvigorate, to make a comeback, and to fight the battle of Guandu. Cao Cao himself Not to mention chase Yuan Shao, he had to breathe a few years.
The same is true for the Battle of Red Cliff. The battle of Chibi was made by Cao Cao, who won the battle and won the victory of Jingzhou. He took victory over Jiangnan, eliminated Liu Bei and Sun Quan, and completed the unification of most areas. Sun Liu’s allied forces defeated Cao Cao in the Battle of Red Cliff. They just saved themselves and were not wiped out by Cao Cao. This did not completely change the balance of power between the enemy and me. Therefore, after the end of the battle in the Red Cliff, Liu Bei and Sun Quan were only slightly lower in the division of troops, occupying some areas that they could occupy, and did not pursue it in depth.
The same applies to the Battle of Surabaya and the Battle of Guandu and Chibi. Former Qin is to cite the power of the country and wants to eliminate the Eastern Jin Dynasty in one fell swoop and unify the whole country. According to Mr. Tian Yuqing’s statement in the book “Politics of the Eastern Jin Dynasty”, even the deployment and deployment of troops by Yu Jian was completely the same as the destruction of Eastern Wu in the Western Jin Dynasty, which was to establish a unified regime. The result of the Battle of Surabaya was only the Eastern Jin Dynasty that repelled the Qianqin and kept it from being destroyed. It was far from being able to pursue the eradication of Qianqin.
From the aspect of Eastern Jin Dynasty, this time was already the middle period of the Eastern Jin Dynasty, and the politics of the gate valve was too big to end. The imperial power actually became The political decorations of the gate valve have no practical significance. Qi Wen occupies the middle reaches of the Yangtze River, ranking in the upper reaches of the trend, threatening the Eastern Jin Dynasty more than the pre-Qin. Although in the battle of Surabaya, Geng Wen also sent a small army to Jiankang to support the court battle. However, Xie An knew best that Min Wen was actually unable to rely on it.
Of course, because Kennedy put on the same posture as the Western Jin Dynasty and Wu off the war, he also had heavy attacks on both the upper and middle reaches of the Yangtze River. He was also very nervous and was also fighting. In preparation, there is not much spare capacity to support the court in the downstream area. Just because of the collaboration between the different fronts of the Qinqin army, the downstream have already suffered defeats, and Jingzhou has not yet fought.
So, from the Eastern Jin DynastyIt is said at this time that the inside is actually a complex and intricate process of power struggles. They do not think that the agreement has always been against the enemy. It is not so much that the court and Yuwen deal with the Qinqin troops separately to protect the court. It is better to say that they are protecting their own sites so that they do not lose their base areas. The total number of troops in the Eastern Jin Dynasty to invest in Surabaya was about 80,000, but the backbone of them was Xie Xuan’s recruitment of soldiers from the north.
As far as Qianqin is concerned, although the national unity has been completed at this time, it is also between different ethnic groups. Infighting, fighting each other. Whether it is the Xianbei Murong, which was annexed by the Qianqin, or the Yao nationality, they are actually waiting for the opportunity to get rid of the control of the pre-Qin. Therefore, in the Battle of Surabaya, the former Qin claimed to have had more than one million troops in the entire army. Actually, when it came to the front line and fought against the Eastern Jin Dynasty, there were only a few hundred thousand people, that is, the army composed of the main ethnic Yi people of the pre-Qin period.
Especially, the more than 100,000 troops led by Yao Hao were used as mobile units in the middle of Jingzhou and Jiankang. However, Yao Qin’s reaction was not after the defeat of the Qian Qin Army. They immediately led the army to rescue, but they withdrew successively to ensure the security of their own army. Sui Jian is certainly aware of this, of course, so after the war in Lishui, Yu Jian did not go to the stronger Yao Yaojun, but retreated directly to today's Xinyang.
This is also the reason why the Former Qin quickly collapsed after the battle in Surabaya. But conversely, if the Eastern Jin army pursues the victory at this time and launches the Northern Expedition, the results will be completely different. The troops of the Qian Qin ministries who are close to the front but who have not yet been put to the battle of Surabaya will immediately meet the Jin army. This is the same as the result of the Yiling War. Although Wu Jun defeated Sui Jun, but after Liu Bei retreated to Bai Di City, Wu Jun pursued it and did not make any money.
However, the rapid collapse of Qianqin after the Weishui War did indeed set off an upsurge of talks about the Northern Expedition. However, it was not the downstream court that eventually sent troops to the Northern Expedition, but the warmth of the upper reaches. The warmth of the Northern Expedition is only more for the purpose of retrieving face and for obeying the political struggles between him and the Eastern Jin Dynasty.
Guess you like
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- 2018-08-02Why was the “Huaihai Campaign” originally conceived by General Su Yu not a “cooked rice meal”?
- 2018-06-08Why did the Qing troops defeat in the Sino-Japanese War? Look at Japan's pre-war preparations!
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple
- Why did the 60th National Army, known as the "60 Bears", fight on the Korean battlefield?