Where is the largest county in our country really bigger than the two Koreas?2018-05-01 20:26:18 265 ℃
The area of Zhejiang Province in China is 102,000 square kilometers, and that of Jiangsu Province is 102,600 square kilometers. In China, there is one county seat, and the area is actually the sum of two provinces. Here is the county with the largest land area in China, located in Xinjiang. Ruo County in the southeast of the province.
The yellow area in the above map is Ruoqiang County with a land area of 203,300 square kilometers and a large area. Compared with the provincial level, compared with some neighboring countries, we can still throw a large portion of it. Let's look at the area of South Korea alone. South Korea is 102,000 square kilometers. Ruoqiang County is even larger than the two Koreas.
Of course, Xinjiang is notoriously sparsely populated. Ruoqiang County's population is only 5.2 million. It is less than the population of one township in the Mainland. There are also large villages with 10,000 in the Mainland.
If Ganxian County is located in the northwest, geographically remote, and generally economical, it is not well known, but it is famous in history: the ancient country of Loulan was located here. When the Silk Road was open, it was an important meeting point for East-West trade and even culture.
Lanlan established a state in the third century BC, then surrendered to the Great Yueshi in the Hexi Corridor, after the rise of the Xiongnu After defeating the Great Yueshi, Lou Lan also surrendered to the Xiongnu. After Han Wudi began to control the Western Regions, it became the only way for the Central Plains to reach the Western Regions.
Because the Han Dynasty and the Xiongnu fought fiercely for the Western Regions, Loulan Guoxiao was unable to contend with it. When the sandwich between the great powers was difficult, he sent a prince to the Han and Huns at the same time, saying that in the Xiongnu Between the Han and the Han are strictly neutral. The Loulan Han and the Hungarians took some lessons and the King Loulan was also assassinated by the Han Dynasty.
The climate of Loulan was very pleasant. After the Eastern Han Dynasty, the Binhe River in the middle reaches of the Tarim River was diverted. Loulan is seriously deprived of water. With the scarcity of water resources, the health conditions have also worsened and the nightmare has arrived unexpectedly. This is a terrible plague, which is what we call acute infectious disease, commonly known as "hot worm disease," a sick village, a family.
In a huge disasterIn front of them, the Loulan people chose to flee. The survivors just wanted to flee this miserable place, and Loulanguo collapsed and disappeared into the long river of history. In 400 AD, Gao Shanfaxian went west to learn the scriptures. After passing through here, the record in the "Buddha Kingdom" was "No birds on the ground, no beasts under it, all over the eyes, only dead bones are the ear marks".
The first year of Xingan in the Northern Wei Dynasty (AD 452) and the fourth year of imperialism (AD 608). occupy. In the five years of the Sui Dynasty (AD 609), Tuyuhun was destroyed and Ruoqiang was re-controlled by the Central Plains.
During the Sui and Tang Dynasties, people living in the territory included indigenous Tubo people, Tibetans, Turks, Hui people, and Han people. In the first year of Tang Huichang (841), after returning to the west, Uighur (now Uyghur) gradually became the main ethnic group of Ruoqiang, and indigenous Lobe and Tubo people, Turks and others gradually merged with the monks.
The scenic landscape of Ruoqiang County is also quite characteristic, with the ruins of the ancient city of Loulan, the ruins of Milan's ancient city, and the graveyard of the river. Lop Nur and others, Ruo County has rare alpine yin-yang lakes in China and abroad—whale lakes, plateau sand springs in the line of Sanquan, and the world’s highest Kumukuri Desert with an elevation of more than 4,000 meters. The scenery is beautiful and worth seeing. .
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?