Where is the largest county in our country really bigger than the two Koreas?2018-05-01 20:26:18 196 ℃
The area of Zhejiang Province in China is 102,000 square kilometers, and that of Jiangsu Province is 102,600 square kilometers. In China, there is one county seat, and the area is actually the sum of two provinces. Here is the county with the largest land area in China, located in Xinjiang. Ruo County in the southeast of the province.
The yellow area in the above map is Ruoqiang County with a land area of 203,300 square kilometers and a large area. Compared with the provincial level, compared with some neighboring countries, we can still throw a large portion of it. Let's look at the area of South Korea alone. South Korea is 102,000 square kilometers. Ruoqiang County is even larger than the two Koreas.
Of course, Xinjiang is notoriously sparsely populated. Ruoqiang County's population is only 5.2 million. It is less than the population of one township in the Mainland. There are also large villages with 10,000 in the Mainland.
If Ganxian County is located in the northwest, geographically remote, and generally economical, it is not well known, but it is famous in history: the ancient country of Loulan was located here. When the Silk Road was open, it was an important meeting point for East-West trade and even culture.
Lanlan established a state in the third century BC, then surrendered to the Great Yueshi in the Hexi Corridor, after the rise of the Xiongnu After defeating the Great Yueshi, Lou Lan also surrendered to the Xiongnu. After Han Wudi began to control the Western Regions, it became the only way for the Central Plains to reach the Western Regions.
Because the Han Dynasty and the Xiongnu fought fiercely for the Western Regions, Loulan Guoxiao was unable to contend with it. When the sandwich between the great powers was difficult, he sent a prince to the Han and Huns at the same time, saying that in the Xiongnu Between the Han and the Han are strictly neutral. The Loulan Han and the Hungarians took some lessons and the King Loulan was also assassinated by the Han Dynasty.
The climate of Loulan was very pleasant. After the Eastern Han Dynasty, the Binhe River in the middle reaches of the Tarim River was diverted. Loulan is seriously deprived of water. With the scarcity of water resources, the health conditions have also worsened and the nightmare has arrived unexpectedly. This is a terrible plague, which is what we call acute infectious disease, commonly known as "hot worm disease," a sick village, a family.
In a huge disasterIn front of them, the Loulan people chose to flee. The survivors just wanted to flee this miserable place, and Loulanguo collapsed and disappeared into the long river of history. In 400 AD, Gao Shanfaxian went west to learn the scriptures. After passing through here, the record in the "Buddha Kingdom" was "No birds on the ground, no beasts under it, all over the eyes, only dead bones are the ear marks".
The first year of Xingan in the Northern Wei Dynasty (AD 452) and the fourth year of imperialism (AD 608). occupy. In the five years of the Sui Dynasty (AD 609), Tuyuhun was destroyed and Ruoqiang was re-controlled by the Central Plains.
During the Sui and Tang Dynasties, people living in the territory included indigenous Tubo people, Tibetans, Turks, Hui people, and Han people. In the first year of Tang Huichang (841), after returning to the west, Uighur (now Uyghur) gradually became the main ethnic group of Ruoqiang, and indigenous Lobe and Tubo people, Turks and others gradually merged with the monks.
The scenic landscape of Ruoqiang County is also quite characteristic, with the ruins of the ancient city of Loulan, the ruins of Milan's ancient city, and the graveyard of the river. Lop Nur and others, Ruo County has rare alpine yin-yang lakes in China and abroad—whale lakes, plateau sand springs in the line of Sanquan, and the world’s highest Kumukuri Desert with an elevation of more than 4,000 meters. The scenery is beautiful and worth seeing. .
Guess you like
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- 2018-08-02Why was the “Huaihai Campaign” originally conceived by General Su Yu not a “cooked rice meal”?
- 2018-06-08Why did the Qing troops defeat in the Sino-Japanese War? Look at Japan's pre-war preparations!
- 2018-05-04When Yang Guang was killed, Li Shimin became a mutiny, and Empress Wu was granted power, the "Central Guard Corps" in the Sui and Tang dynasties died.
- 2018-05-03Where did Jin Yiwei go when the Ming Dynasty died? Some surrendered to some countries
- 2018-05-01From "Li Guangguang Feng" to see how severe the "Feng Hou" is to officials.
- 2018-05-01The sixteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty had only the Ming Dynasty Tombs? Where are the other three?
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple
- Why did the 60th National Army, known as the "60 Bears", fight on the Korean battlefield?
- Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- This person passed through the Sixth Dynasty emperor and was reinstated by the great eunuch Liu Ye after five years
- How good is Ximen Qing? Wu Song hit the body was injured, only to kill him!
- Observing the fact that it can mobilize more than 400,000 garrisons in the North, why did it not replace the Emperor Kangxi?
- Qiujiu did not pass Niujia Village, but he did affect China.