How much money does it cost to cultivate a qualified cavalry in China?2018-05-04 20:26:13 189 ℃
Full Text 1200|Reading Required 3Minutes< Section>
Chinese History In the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, "Chou Qi" was the earliest cavalry in China. In the first 307 years, Zhao Wuling Wang Zhao Wuling began to implement Hu Hu riding shots, the Chinese cavalry was born. Since the Chinese cavalry was designed to emulate the Huns, the East was the first Huns to use cavalry.
For thousands of years, compared to infantry, cavalry has been a very expensive weapon. .
Peng Xuefeng, the 4th Division Commander of the New Fourth Army, loves horses and has always wanted to establish a "Red Cossack" cavalry. He was in 1941. In the summer, they recruited fighting cadres to set up a cavalry regiment and generously support the money and grain. The political and political commissioner Deng Zihui once worked as a finance minister in the Ruijin era. He was very clear about money and grain. In the winter of 1942, Zhou Junlin, head of the Cavalry Regiment, was deeply talked about calculating economic accounts.
They calculated that the cavalry regiment had 600 and 500 horses at that time, and the number was also equivalent to a strengthening. In the infantry battalions, the horse's food intake is far greater than that of an adult man. Each horse eats 8 pounds of material a day, and the entire regimental horse needs at least 4,000 pounds a day; each person eats 1 kilogram of food a day, and the entire regiment needs more than 1,000 pounds a day.
Therefore, a cavalry group needs more than 5,000 kilograms of food a day, and 150,000 kilograms a month. At that time, the Infantry Regiment of the New Fourth Army had more than 1,200 people in the large group and less than 1,000 people in the small group. Large groups daily use less than 2,000 pounds of food, small groups are 1000 pounds. In contrast, a cavalry corps uses at least 3 infantry regiments.
The horse also needs to eat 12 pounds of grass every day. A cavalry group grazing 6000 kilograms per day is 180,000 kilograms per month. A strong labor force can cut three or five hundred pounds of grass a day.Mowers need more than 400 strong laborers each month. It is not difficult to convene a workforce of 400 people a month, but where to find so much grass. In the end, the units of the cavalry delegation sent people to the lake in Hongze to cut grass.
In addition to food supply pressure, the cavalry regiment has other money-burning items. The cavalry regiment has jingle: "The trocademate group, Xiamalian, is usually a breeder."
This means that only the regimental cadres of the infantry regiment are qualified to ride horses, and only the company ranks. Cadres can be assigned to coats, and each of the cavalry regiments can be assigned to a coat. The staff has a long coat. This one is very expensive.
There are a lot of horses and a lot of money. Many people can only use infantry machetes at first, and the actual combat results are of course poor. The most money-burning projects don’t allow the horses themselves. A horse worth more than 100 yuan, a good horse at least 150 to 160 yuan, and then count the saddle, horse bridle, horse bags, a horse needs 140 to 200 yuan between the body. And a 1200-person infantry regiment spends less than 8,000 yuan per month.
Guess you like
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- 2018-08-02Why was the “Huaihai Campaign” originally conceived by General Su Yu not a “cooked rice meal”?
- 2018-06-08Why did the Qing troops defeat in the Sino-Japanese War? Look at Japan's pre-war preparations!
- 2018-05-04When Yang Guang was killed, Li Shimin became a mutiny, and Empress Wu was granted power, the "Central Guard Corps" in the Sui and Tang dynasties died.
- 2018-05-03Where did Jin Yiwei go when the Ming Dynasty died? Some surrendered to some countries
- 2018-05-01From "Li Guangguang Feng" to see how severe the "Feng Hou" is to officials.
- 2018-05-01The sixteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty had only the Ming Dynasty Tombs? Where are the other three?
- 2018-05-01Where is the largest county in our country really bigger than the two Koreas?
- 2018-05-01Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- 2018-05-01Why did the Tomb of Princess of Tang Dynasty Dig up the Song Dynasty Men's Skeleton? Expert: He died badly
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple
- Why did the 60th National Army, known as the "60 Bears", fight on the Korean battlefield?
- Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- This person passed through the Sixth Dynasty emperor and was reinstated by the great eunuch Liu Ye after five years
- How good is Ximen Qing? Wu Song hit the body was injured, only to kill him!
- Observing the fact that it can mobilize more than 400,000 garrisons in the North, why did it not replace the Emperor Kangxi?
- Qiujiu did not pass Niujia Village, but he did affect China.
- Why should Germany be unified and France not calm?