How much money does it cost to cultivate a qualified cavalry in China?2018-05-04 20:26:13 256 ℃
Full Text 1200|Reading Required 3Minutes< Section>
Chinese History In the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, "Chou Qi" was the earliest cavalry in China. In the first 307 years, Zhao Wuling Wang Zhao Wuling began to implement Hu Hu riding shots, the Chinese cavalry was born. Since the Chinese cavalry was designed to emulate the Huns, the East was the first Huns to use cavalry.
For thousands of years, compared to infantry, cavalry has been a very expensive weapon. .
Peng Xuefeng, the 4th Division Commander of the New Fourth Army, loves horses and has always wanted to establish a "Red Cossack" cavalry. He was in 1941. In the summer, they recruited fighting cadres to set up a cavalry regiment and generously support the money and grain. The political and political commissioner Deng Zihui once worked as a finance minister in the Ruijin era. He was very clear about money and grain. In the winter of 1942, Zhou Junlin, head of the Cavalry Regiment, was deeply talked about calculating economic accounts.
They calculated that the cavalry regiment had 600 and 500 horses at that time, and the number was also equivalent to a strengthening. In the infantry battalions, the horse's food intake is far greater than that of an adult man. Each horse eats 8 pounds of material a day, and the entire regimental horse needs at least 4,000 pounds a day; each person eats 1 kilogram of food a day, and the entire regiment needs more than 1,000 pounds a day.
Therefore, a cavalry group needs more than 5,000 kilograms of food a day, and 150,000 kilograms a month. At that time, the Infantry Regiment of the New Fourth Army had more than 1,200 people in the large group and less than 1,000 people in the small group. Large groups daily use less than 2,000 pounds of food, small groups are 1000 pounds. In contrast, a cavalry corps uses at least 3 infantry regiments.
The horse also needs to eat 12 pounds of grass every day. A cavalry group grazing 6000 kilograms per day is 180,000 kilograms per month. A strong labor force can cut three or five hundred pounds of grass a day.Mowers need more than 400 strong laborers each month. It is not difficult to convene a workforce of 400 people a month, but where to find so much grass. In the end, the units of the cavalry delegation sent people to the lake in Hongze to cut grass.
In addition to food supply pressure, the cavalry regiment has other money-burning items. The cavalry regiment has jingle: "The trocademate group, Xiamalian, is usually a breeder."
This means that only the regimental cadres of the infantry regiment are qualified to ride horses, and only the company ranks. Cadres can be assigned to coats, and each of the cavalry regiments can be assigned to a coat. The staff has a long coat. This one is very expensive.
There are a lot of horses and a lot of money. Many people can only use infantry machetes at first, and the actual combat results are of course poor. The most money-burning projects don’t allow the horses themselves. A horse worth more than 100 yuan, a good horse at least 150 to 160 yuan, and then count the saddle, horse bridle, horse bags, a horse needs 140 to 200 yuan between the body. And a 1200-person infantry regiment spends less than 8,000 yuan per month.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple