Hattori Hanzo: Is Japan's most famous ninja actually a Chinese descendant?2018-05-04 20:26:18 277 ℃
Who is the best known Japanese ninja? I am afraid that many people can give up a name without thinking about it.
Graphic: Hattori Hanzo is the most familiar Japanese ninja in Japan.
Hangzhou, the Warring States Period In the period of the Iga ninjas, "Shibubu" was the surname, and "Hakkei" was a name passed down from generation to generation, not referring to a person. In the Han Dynasty, Hanzo, the second-generation minister, was the most famous. Although he was a ninja, he was a warrior with the status of Tokugawa Ieyasu. He was the leader of the Tokugawa ninjas. He served as a secret escort, spy intelligence, assassination and other special missions. "One of the people who is respected by the people at that time is called "Haunted Hanzo."
Graphic: Hattori Hatsukoi is becoming a real portrait
Because it is too famous, the name of the Hattori Hanzo, Frequently appearing in today's novels, games, anime, and movies, it has become almost synonymous with Japanese ninjas. However, you certainly cannot think that, as Japan's most popular ninja family, the Ministry of Service is actually a descendant of the Chinese people.
Graphic: All kinds of obedience ministry
Officials claim that they are descendants of the flat, but they are Japanese Later generations of studies concluded that it was counterfeit and the real source was Qin’s as a “crossing man”.
The person who comes from the river is the name of the ancient Shu country for immigration from China, North Korea, and other Asian continents. They came to the Japanese archipelago because of war or cultural exchanges and they settled and transformed into Japanese.
Graphic: Japan's Qin Shi's "route to come"
Qin's, a descendant of Qin Shihuang It is also one of Japan's two largest surnames for Chinese immigrants (the other is the Eastern Han Dynasty, a descendant of the Eastern Han Dynasty). According to the "Japanese Book Chronicle," Qin's ancestor was called Gong Yuejun. According to legend, he was the 15th grandson of the Qin Shihuang. He was from the Baekje on the Korean peninsula in the Emperor Era (about 300 AD) and he was in the Erlang County area. Nearly 20,000 people from the prefecture migrated to Japan.Settled in hill country, engaged in sericulture, weaving, finance and other important positions. (Another Japanese statement said that the Qin Dynasty was the pre-Qin royal family during the period of the Wuhu and the Sixteen Kingdoms and was prevented from forming a mess through the Korean Peninsula to Japan).
Graphic: The two surnames of "Tora People"
The Japanese Qin has a lot of celebrities For example, in the Warring States Period, the famous names of the four nations in the Warring States Period, Izumi, and the famous name of the Kyushu Island, the Daimatsu Island, were the Qin lineages. Among the surnames of Japan, Haneda, Qin Gong, Hatano, Keichi, Sanlin, Nagaoka, Yamamura, Qin surname, Guobiao, Jiji, Dali, Yimeiji, Chuan Shengshi and Shenbao are descendants of the Qin Dynasty. In 1994, Japanese Prime Minister Hideta Yoshida announced publicly that he was a descendant of Chinese people.
Pictures: Japanese Prime Minister Hideta Haneda
According to Japan's "Three Kingdoms" and "Yong "Skim" textual research, serving the ancestors of the Ministry, in fact, is in charge of the "Weavers" in the Qin Shi. Another corroboration is that the Bacchus enshrined in the Shimpo Shrine may be the Qin Dynasty's Qin Jiugong (Tai Qin Gong).
Graphic: Japan's Painting of "Tora"
After being settled in Japan, Takebe was appointed as a samurai during the Heian period. Because he belonged to the Ping's camp and was defeated by Genji and fled to Iga, he gradually became a local leader. As for how they cultivated Ninjutsu, they could not be verified. In the Warring States Period, the first generation of the service minister Hanzo Banzai took charge of the Shisuke Matsushita (Deokcheon), and the second-generation service department was finally able to carry forward the family.
Graphic: The Tomb of Hatsukada Masaharu
Iga Omori who was hiding in the deep forest Thousands of people, led by "Sanshou": Takebetsu, Bundi, and Fujibayashi, but only by observing the wisdom of the ministry, their eyesight is far higher than other native ninjas, and they soon emerged from the high mountains and eventually became the ninja 8000. Stone Samurai family.
Figure: DuoheheComparison of Japanese Natives' Faces
Graph: The advanced culture of "Tora People" nourishes Japan
Today, the descendants of the ministry are all over Japan, but do not think that they still have much in common with China. In fact, from the moment they came to the island nation, they had already abandoned China and became dead Japanese.
Reference materials: "Wujia Family's Family - Service Department's", "Japan's Qin Family and the Warring States Name"
Guess you like
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- 2018-08-02Why was the “Huaihai Campaign” originally conceived by General Su Yu not a “cooked rice meal”?
- 2018-06-08Why did the Qing troops defeat in the Sino-Japanese War? Look at Japan's pre-war preparations!
- 2018-05-04When Yang Guang was killed, Li Shimin became a mutiny, and Empress Wu was granted power, the "Central Guard Corps" in the Sui and Tang dynasties died.
- 2018-05-03Where did Jin Yiwei go when the Ming Dynasty died? Some surrendered to some countries
- 2018-05-01From "Li Guangguang Feng" to see how severe the "Feng Hou" is to officials.
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple
- Why did the 60th National Army, known as the "60 Bears", fight on the Korean battlefield?
- Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- This person passed through the Sixth Dynasty emperor and was reinstated by the great eunuch Liu Ye after five years