Hattori Hanzo: Is Japan's most famous ninja actually a Chinese descendant?2018-05-04 20:26:18 342 ℃
Who is the best known Japanese ninja? I am afraid that many people can give up a name without thinking about it.
Graphic: Hattori Hanzo is the most familiar Japanese ninja in Japan.
Hangzhou, the Warring States Period In the period of the Iga ninjas, "Shibubu" was the surname, and "Hakkei" was a name passed down from generation to generation, not referring to a person. In the Han Dynasty, Hanzo, the second-generation minister, was the most famous. Although he was a ninja, he was a warrior with the status of Tokugawa Ieyasu. He was the leader of the Tokugawa ninjas. He served as a secret escort, spy intelligence, assassination and other special missions. "One of the people who is respected by the people at that time is called "Haunted Hanzo."
Graphic: Hattori Hatsukoi is becoming a real portrait
Because it is too famous, the name of the Hattori Hanzo, Frequently appearing in today's novels, games, anime, and movies, it has become almost synonymous with Japanese ninjas. However, you certainly cannot think that, as Japan's most popular ninja family, the Ministry of Service is actually a descendant of the Chinese people.
Graphic: All kinds of obedience ministry
Officials claim that they are descendants of the flat, but they are Japanese Later generations of studies concluded that it was counterfeit and the real source was Qin’s as a “crossing man”.
The person who comes from the river is the name of the ancient Shu country for immigration from China, North Korea, and other Asian continents. They came to the Japanese archipelago because of war or cultural exchanges and they settled and transformed into Japanese.
Graphic: Japan's Qin Shi's "route to come"
Qin's, a descendant of Qin Shihuang It is also one of Japan's two largest surnames for Chinese immigrants (the other is the Eastern Han Dynasty, a descendant of the Eastern Han Dynasty). According to the "Japanese Book Chronicle," Qin's ancestor was called Gong Yuejun. According to legend, he was the 15th grandson of the Qin Shihuang. He was from the Baekje on the Korean peninsula in the Emperor Era (about 300 AD) and he was in the Erlang County area. Nearly 20,000 people from the prefecture migrated to Japan.Settled in hill country, engaged in sericulture, weaving, finance and other important positions. (Another Japanese statement said that the Qin Dynasty was the pre-Qin royal family during the period of the Wuhu and the Sixteen Kingdoms and was prevented from forming a mess through the Korean Peninsula to Japan).
Graphic: The two surnames of "Tora People"
The Japanese Qin has a lot of celebrities For example, in the Warring States Period, the famous names of the four nations in the Warring States Period, Izumi, and the famous name of the Kyushu Island, the Daimatsu Island, were the Qin lineages. Among the surnames of Japan, Haneda, Qin Gong, Hatano, Keichi, Sanlin, Nagaoka, Yamamura, Qin surname, Guobiao, Jiji, Dali, Yimeiji, Chuan Shengshi and Shenbao are descendants of the Qin Dynasty. In 1994, Japanese Prime Minister Hideta Yoshida announced publicly that he was a descendant of Chinese people.
Pictures: Japanese Prime Minister Hideta Haneda
According to Japan's "Three Kingdoms" and "Yong "Skim" textual research, serving the ancestors of the Ministry, in fact, is in charge of the "Weavers" in the Qin Shi. Another corroboration is that the Bacchus enshrined in the Shimpo Shrine may be the Qin Dynasty's Qin Jiugong (Tai Qin Gong).
Graphic: Japan's Painting of "Tora"
After being settled in Japan, Takebe was appointed as a samurai during the Heian period. Because he belonged to the Ping's camp and was defeated by Genji and fled to Iga, he gradually became a local leader. As for how they cultivated Ninjutsu, they could not be verified. In the Warring States Period, the first generation of the service minister Hanzo Banzai took charge of the Shisuke Matsushita (Deokcheon), and the second-generation service department was finally able to carry forward the family.
Graphic: The Tomb of Hatsukada Masaharu
Iga Omori who was hiding in the deep forest Thousands of people, led by "Sanshou": Takebetsu, Bundi, and Fujibayashi, but only by observing the wisdom of the ministry, their eyesight is far higher than other native ninjas, and they soon emerged from the high mountains and eventually became the ninja 8000. Stone Samurai family.
Figure: DuoheheComparison of Japanese Natives' Faces
Graph: The advanced culture of "Tora People" nourishes Japan
Today, the descendants of the ministry are all over Japan, but do not think that they still have much in common with China. In fact, from the moment they came to the island nation, they had already abandoned China and became dead Japanese.
Reference materials: "Wujia Family's Family - Service Department's", "Japan's Qin Family and the Warring States Name"
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple