When Yang Guang was killed, Li Shimin became a mutiny, and Empress Wu was granted power, the "Central Guard Corps" in the Sui and Tang dynasties died.2018-05-04 20:26:18 254 ℃
Senior leader guards of the Sui and Tang dynasties
The author of the article, Ni Fangliu,
In the previous issue of “Phoenix Trees Play Phoenix”, For the defense of the senior leaders of ancient China, I have already talked about the period of the Wei and Jin Dynasties. This article then went on to talk about the “Central Guard Corps”—the ban on the military system during the Sui and Tang dynasties.
(Sui Dynasty Officer)
Northern Zhou Jingdi In the first year of Yu Wenyan’s first year (AD 581), the emperor of the Northern Zhou Dynasty, Jingdi Yu Wenyan, was located in Yang Jian and died in the Northern Zhou Dynasty. Yang Jianguo's name is "Xiang" and Dadingcheng (now Xi'an, Shaanxi). In the nine years of Emperor Kaihua (AD 589), Yang Jian of the Sui Wen Di sent troops to the south to destroy Chen Chao and unify China. For the end of the nearly 300-year split since the end of the Western Jin Dynasty, Sui Wendi and his establishment of the Sui Dynasty contributed.
The Sui Dynasty was a "peaceful evolution" on behalf of the Northern Zhou Dynasty. Therefore, Sui Wendi had high internal loyalty and high vigilance.
In the Sui Dynasty, the "Twelve Houses" system was created. The so-called "Twelve Houses," or 12 troops, were all of the same rank. They were the "Royal Guards" standing side by side and directly responsible to the emperor himself. , Obedient to the emperor, but the division of labor is different.
Yang Wendi is based on the Zhou Dynasty The identity of the general guards won the throne, so he paid special attention to the construction of the guards. His guards were quite large and complete. After Yang Guang (Shu emperor) took the throne, he transformed the "Guards" around him, changed the "Twelve Houses" to "Twelve Guards," and finally added "Sixteen Guards," which was divided into internal and external defenses.
The internal guards are the close guards of the emperor. In order to ensure that everything is completely safe, Yang Guang and he established a “family guard” in the internal defense, that is, modern security guards. It is inseparable that you can wait and see when you are waiting.
The emperor personally named the left and right guards as "bear canal," and the unit was called "yulin." Afterwards, the pro-weapons also had various titles such as "ridiculous rides," "leopard rides," and "breaking fruit." Among them, especially the most powerful fruit.
(Emperor's Imperial Warrior)
The name “Dougo Fruit” takes the meaning of Yong Yong Guoyi. The Emperor Sui Emperor was in the great cause for nine years (AD 613) ), recruiting soldiers from the private sector to form a new Guard, setting up Fuchu Langlang and Guo Yilang (about three men each) on the left and right to prepare for the Fuchu district to lead this “special guard”, Defending the government.
The number of people is more than 10,000, and Yu Wenshu is appointed as the supreme chief of Suowei with him. But in the Jiangdu mutiny, he built a guard himself. The troops were rebelled, and Emperor Yang was Yuwen's eldest son and the general culture of the banned generals and forced killing. Maybe Yang Guang too believed in his own guard group.
(Yu Culture and Modern Film and Television Image)
This is one of the worst incidents in the history of senior security guards. The emperor allowed his personal guards to kill him. The most worrying thing still happened, and the so-called “more afraid of what's the more.” Why is this “seriously low-level error”? The reason is naturally more complicated. It is worth noting that “too believe in one’s own people” is in the face of interests, especially political interests, “their own people” is the most unreliable, and must be adjusted and reviewed at regular intervals. Security guards cannot be “hereditary”.
Li Yuan did not spend much effort to set up the Tang Dynasty.The Tang dynasty should naturally learn the lessons of Emperor Sui's being forced to kill by the guards.
At first The Tang Dynasty inherited the “16 Guardian” banned army system established by the Emperor Sui, which was the core censure army of the Tang dynasty and the most important guard force and capital defending force of the Tang dynasty emperor. Prince Edward and the designate emperor have their own guards.
(Li Shimin Xuan Jiajun, modern film and television Image)
The emperor’s guards group called “Yuan from the forbidden army” was the emperor's lifelong pro-bearer and was well-paid, equivalent to today’s conscripts. However, the Prince’s quasi-emperor guards seemed unconvinced in the “basalt” In the Men's Change, Prince Li Jianjian’s garrisoned arm failed to resist the rate of Li Shimin (Tang Taizong) Regular army. P>
emperorWhy can you successfully resist the Royal Guards? Li Jing and Li Jiyou have direct relations with Li Yuan’s two “military forces.” They should have defended Li Yuan and Li Jiancheng’s “royalist faction,” but they remained neutral in the incident. They actually stood on the side of the “rebel faction” in the Li century. Of course, this has a lot to do with their immediate interests and what Li Shimin has for people. They think that Li Shimin is better able to represent their political interests as emperors.
(Li Yuan, modern film and television image)
After Mid-Tang Dynasty, The work of guarding the people led by the state has been further strengthened. The emperor's pro-defence force has grown stronger and becomes an imprisoned organization that separates from the "16-guards" ban. The 16th Guard was called the "Southern Barracks Army," and the emperor's guardian pro-military army was called the "Northern banned garrison." This is similar to the Han and North Army systems of the Han dynasty. Perhaps it is inspired by the royal guard system of the Han dynasty.
In the emperor's army of the Tang Dynasty, one cannot but mention that the emperor Wu Zetian era, Wu Zetian can emperor is not relying on the face and genitals in place, she is a very capable woman with scheming. She was able to succeed as the only emperor in Chinese history because she controlled the power of command of the Tang family in her own hands.
(Young Wu Zetian, modern movie and television image)
Wu Zetian succeeded in winning Rely on the ban on the army. In order to achieve the purpose of controlling the banned forces, Wu Zetian adopted the traditional practice of appointing confidants as the banned military leader and ensured that the banned army obeyed the command.
After its success, it will also kill the ungodly generals and threaten dissidents. This is another "advancement" of Wu Zetian and it has played a key role in preventing the mutiny. The new chief is not able to pose a threat to Wu Zetian because of his lack of qualifications. He can only obey the Queen in 100%. Otherwise, his predecessor will wait and wait.
In the late Tang dynasty, the emperor made a stunner on his own security arrangements and will be an important jailer The authority of the leader was handed over to the eunuch, and the emperor who had lost the command of the imprisoned military was allowed to tinker with him. Several emperors were thus abolished by the interest groups, and it was not surprising that they did not die.
Of course, some emperors rely on eunuchs for superiority. They also have no choice but to help.
Guess you like
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- 2018-08-02Why was the “Huaihai Campaign” originally conceived by General Su Yu not a “cooked rice meal”?
- 2018-06-08Why did the Qing troops defeat in the Sino-Japanese War? Look at Japan's pre-war preparations!
- 2018-05-04When Yang Guang was killed, Li Shimin became a mutiny, and Empress Wu was granted power, the "Central Guard Corps" in the Sui and Tang dynasties died.
- 2018-05-03Where did Jin Yiwei go when the Ming Dynasty died? Some surrendered to some countries
- 2018-05-01From "Li Guangguang Feng" to see how severe the "Feng Hou" is to officials.
- 2018-05-01The sixteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty had only the Ming Dynasty Tombs? Where are the other three?
- 2018-05-01Where is the largest county in our country really bigger than the two Koreas?
- 2018-05-01Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- 2018-05-01Why did the Tomb of Princess of Tang Dynasty Dig up the Song Dynasty Men's Skeleton? Expert: He died badly
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple
- Why did the 60th National Army, known as the "60 Bears", fight on the Korean battlefield?
- Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- This person passed through the Sixth Dynasty emperor and was reinstated by the great eunuch Liu Ye after five years
- How good is Ximen Qing? Wu Song hit the body was injured, only to kill him!
- Observing the fact that it can mobilize more than 400,000 garrisons in the North, why did it not replace the Emperor Kangxi?
- Qiujiu did not pass Niujia Village, but he did affect China.
- Why should Germany be unified and France not calm?